Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) (34276 Views)

Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2021
She's always meeting every guy. See how fat she looks. I wonder how she'll look when she starts dropping babies.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by bareal(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2021
This girl's dress sense na zero. Mtchew!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by DBestDoc(f): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Tufiakwa for world people
They will not let this girl live her life in peace, even though they’re wallowing in poverty and extreme lack.

She’s fat, she’s old, she doesn’t dress well. One even went as far as going to her Instagram page to write rubbish about dieting. How is this girl fat or ugly abek?

Each time I read all these rubbish, I go back to the girl’s photos to see the fat and ugly but all I see is a beautiful and free spirited young woman who’s making the best of her youths.

Better concentrate on your lives and appreciate something good for once.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by ahnie: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Seedorf my favorite arsenal player that year kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by JAWBONE(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:
OMG Wyclef Jean is not looking fresh anymore... time flies by so fast

Secondly this Cuppy girl too dey waka waka

I'm not sure you know Wyclef Jean

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by inspectorg(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Darkseidxx:
Jean dn stuff e hard black mamba down her throat angry
EEE see the kyn thought wey spring for ur head this morning...

Cho!!cho!!cho!!.... EEE see ya life...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2021
inspectorg:

EEE see the kyn thought wey spring for head this morning...

Cho!!cho!!cho!!.... EEE see ya life...

Nr worry I know say ur dick dy vibrate cause of her grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by GoldenSpec: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Aare! Has she done with Kidwayya yet ni shocked
So soon!! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2021
SEEDORF SEEMS TO LOOK DIFFERENT AWAY FROM THAT HIS TRADITIONAL DREADLOCK HE USED TO WEAR WHILE PLAYING FOR THE DUTCH NATIONAL TEAM.

I understand that Seedorf his originally from Paramaribo, Suriname a former dutch colony in South America.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by jclassiq(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
insidelife22:
this girl is already getting old.

I wonder what comes to her mind when she sees her younger sister temi,who looks like her own daughter.

I remember telling her on insta to review her diet and also take it easy on her internal shop.lady was like"don't worry I know what am doing".
Okay.
Clap for yourself.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by zedegit: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
insidelife22:

I wonder what comes to her mind when she sees her younger sister temi,who looks like her own daughter.

I remember telling her on insta to review her diet and also take it easy on her internal shop.lady was like"don't worry I know what am doing".

She already has adorable children: Dudu and Funfun.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by jclassiq(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2021
DBestDoc:
Tufiakwa for world people
They will not let this girl live her life in peace, even though they’re wallowing in poverty and extreme lack.

She’s fat, she’s old, she doesn’t dress well. One even went as far as going to her Instagram page to write rubbish about dieting. How is this girl fat or ugly abek?

Each time I read all these rubbish, I go back to the girl’s photos to see the fat and ugly but all I see is a beautiful and free spirited young woman who’s making the best of her youths.

Better concentrate on your lives and appreciate something good for once.
St*pid good for nothing people will always project their problems and frustrations on other people.
That's life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Akerele44(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2021
I remember that song that year with Akon-Dollar bill
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Are u blind

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2021
smartasuen:
Dis babe don travel pass The Traveller, sorry, The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Seems travelling and meeting celebs are her hobbies.
She can afford it. Its not your money. You should worry about tjings you can relate with like that fuel price they want to increase
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2021
Fiscus105:

If this girl is not from rich and famous family, I imagine what she would have turned to. They would have been using her to serve (visitor meat) any local celebrity that come her residence
She comes from a rich and famous family. And you can only ve left with your imaginations. Deal with it
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by vikgreen01(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2021
No b malouda b dat bald headed in the group pics
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
Seadorf my niggi

This cuppy is just a rich shapeless Amoeba tongue

If not for money eh

Fat tummy fat boobs

Dry bum bum

She's indeed a shapeless Amoeba tongue

Still she pass your power.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by ultimateprof: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't really understand what this girl is up to.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by erimmy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Factfinder1:
May God bless me to the point of always affording to travel at anytime and meeting important people and helping the less privileged
Amen. Same prayer for me.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by kaywon: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

I thought Wyclef is the older man in suit

The one on suit is the legendary ex footballer, Seedorf

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Femeto: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Malouda self dey there.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by jcent2611: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
just dey collect dick anyhow secretly...first with kiddawaya now wycleaf...maybe na davido go be next...after dat ehhh come trace me to collect mine too
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by zedman1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

If I ask you who Wyclef is in these pictures I'm sure you no go know. You suppose surprise say him still fresh till now sef..... Why una de embarrass me here like this sef?.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Quest7777:
Naija bachelors, una de fall my hand sha. So none of u fit hold down dis babe.
Marigold is not gold
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Mcslize: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
insidelife22:

Inside life grin WA ha la!
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guantanamera.....

That was before Jesus needed me more than the world.

Jesus is Lord....and he loves you even in your obfuscated state. He's the God of the valley even as he's the God of the mountain.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by abbeyfel: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Define fresh
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Sirk4great247: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Am back
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by BeeNation(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
insidelife22:

worry about your life
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by halfbloodprince(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bodmum:
which wyclef isn't looking fresh? Wetin dey worry your eyes?

Instead of verifying, they just commented thinking Seerdof is Wyclef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / BBNaija's Ifu Ennada: If I Want To Do Olosho Work I Will Charge More Than ₦500k / Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.