Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) (34277 Views)

Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Minjim: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Bodmum:
which wyclef isn't looking fresh? Wetin dey worry your eyes?

Fresh has a diff mean8ng to him

I was expecting to see a Wycleaf with grey hair.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Smart girl.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by kennieG(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2021
This girl dress sense is ZERO

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2021
We used to be no 10 but now we permanent no1

The score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPlb9HoOCxs
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:
OMG Wyclef Jean is not looking fresh anymore... time flies by so fast

Secondly this Cuppy girl too dey waka waka

You obviously don't know who Wyclef is amongst the men.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Nojeno: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Why is wyclef looking pale
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Wyclef looks very fresh and healthy in that picture brah !
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Factfinder1:
May God bless me to the point of always affording to travel at anytime and meeting important people and helping the less privileged
Keep working on yourself you will soon discover that that distance is the shortest

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Moneymagnet24(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Cuppy try gon, it's nice.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Bodmum:

Besides, the man is 52 years old.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by freemi(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

r u sure u r not mistaking seedof to wyclef
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Nojeno:
Why is wyclef looking pale

Black man looking pale?
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2021
kennieG:
She is herself. Those complaining about her are obviously the abnormal ones with a brainwashed image the media presents of people being perfect.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by mayor1814: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2021
I sure sey dj cuppy no concentrate on the conversation deep inside, she go crush on the two legends. legends of football and music.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by kenic(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Chelsea's former star Florent Malouda next to seedorf
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2021
The future has met wyclef jean
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Not sure we are looking at the same image... Abi "Fresh" get another definition?!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2021
MA NIGGA SEEDORF
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2021
I like to know what they talking about? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

U say??

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2021
kennieG:

Define Dress Sense!...

Abeg, leave matter... Person don wear wetin she like comot dey mingle with greatness, you dey here dey poke dressing.

Maybe you haven't seen Zuckerberg going to work... Or Ed Sheeran headed for the studio.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Didi2d(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Him no fresh like this? Abi na seedorf you dey talk about?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Huracio(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2021
Wow Clarence Clyde Seedorf: AcMilan legend... Forza Milano...
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by techWriter5: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2021
which wyclef isn't hoping fresh? Wetin jus fear your ears?
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by ufotty2001: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Factfinder1:
May God bless me to the point of always affording to travel at anytime and meeting important people and helping the less privileged
that is the best blessing from God. You can travel anytime u wish without thinking about the cost
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Dekadet(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Bodmum:
don't mind him, we expect them to look same as those edited music videos. ee shock me as i see Beenie man for inside music video with clear white baby-like eyes..... don't believe what you see in filtered/edited movies, music videos etc.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by SirLakes: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2021
insidelife22:
this girl is already getting old.

I wonder what comes to her mind when she sees her younger sister temi,who looks like her own daughter.

I remember telling her on insta to review her diet and also take it easy on her internal shop.lady was like"don't worry I know what am doing".
Idiat.... Go and review your own life and let her be.

Nonsense pelsin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by dodoatirice: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Abi dj cuppy traces wyclef jean to the event
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2021
This girl gat put her head down and be responsible and have a good plan for her life otherwise, guys will keep fvcking and dumping her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by dotedote: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2021
DJ Cuppy we know to be Femi Otedola's daughter so pls wtf are you to be dishing out diet tips to her ? Has she ever complained TO YOU about her looks ?
It's nauseating how some people find it extremely difficult to mind their business.

insidelife22:
this girl is already getting old.

I wonder what comes to her mind when she sees her younger sister temi,who looks like her own daughter.

I remember telling her on insta to review her diet and also take it easy on her internal shop.lady was like"don't worry I know what am doing".

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Mokason288:

I thought Wyclef is the older man in suit
Wtf man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada: If I Want To Do Olosho Work I Will Charge More Than ₦500k / Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.