Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents (32478 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Nectarbaba(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Baawaa:
They are not wise
Sometimes just pretend you are smart for once in your life.
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Poopypants:
i live in Abuja . The northern locals in Abuja are actually in the minority. Southerners occupy Abuja majorly

God bless them for this act of humanity...

Still don't see this happening here in the South especially those 2 states I mentioned.
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Nectarbaba(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2021
MartinCorridon:
There are few good Nigerians left.

Yorubas have a saying " what you steal wouldn't lead to any breakthrough "
I am very sure the proverb do not have politicians in mind when they said it.
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2021
jmoore:
Multi billion naira investment with no smoke detector?

Fire alarm/smoke detector costs 4,700-16,000 naira.

Let's assume 4 smoke detectors covers a size of one plot. If the total size of the land is 100 plots, 400 smoke detectors will be installed.

400 x 16,000 naira = 6.4 million naira

Or

400 x 4,700 naira = 1.8 million naira

How did you know there was no smoke detector installed? Do you know what a smoke detector does? Do you think it put off fire?
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by xxgig(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

So they should've looted the items?

The mentality that we exhume as Nigeria is the reason our leaders are misguiding us....

Seems we're only good at destroying other people's wealth....

Do you think that you'd get rich by looting those items?
I pray the store gets restore as fast as possible
Majority of the residents depends on this store for shopping and monthly earnings.
May God Bless all who helped out
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by fatboyslym007: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2021
We are Nigerians not South Africans...
In this Buhari economy we look out for each other...

I love my country people...
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Donlanray: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Good one, fellow citizens!!
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by tonyashburton: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Oponu jaati jaati.Mr. Wisdom.☹️�

Baawaa:
They are not wise
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by CaptMarvel(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021
Those that loots are unwise. You can't loot and be innocent. Stealing is stealing. If the world didn't find and judge you, you can't escape the judgment from the scripture.
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Abagworo(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2021
I wrote it on the other thread that Nigerians are good at helping rather than looting during fire incidents. It has never been recorded where Nigerians looted shop on fire but rather help in evacuation to reduce damages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by DFERENCE: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2021
magicminister:
Kudos to the good Nigerians.
I used to be comfortable being rich and taking care of my family but I’ve come to realize until we have a thriving country, we are all poor!!! No matter how much dangote has, he’s a poor man!’
pls help me i want to be as poor as dangote, i give up all these wealth i have, just make me as poor as dangote
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Welrez(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Curious345:
Sad.

Workers set the place abalze and then looted it dry.

Am amazed THAT this massive investment have not a well defined security layers ...

Just worrysome

Nigeria fire service are not doing their job.

They are even more scared of the Fire than we are ..

They stand afar off and direct their low pressure hose on the fire . No attempt to get in and be heroic.

They are just pouring water and they want to be seen to be doing just that .

I have never heard a Nigeria fire service official loose his life in trying to save a soul from a fire or put out a fire .

Their counterparts overseas should teach them how this job is done plzzz
I concur
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by AnanseK(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Paxxcarl:
foolish stupeed peasant
Your almajiri genes never depart from you

We know those who would just steal.
Coming to save the goods can never happen in Southern cities.
EndSARS looting is a recent example.
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Landmack: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2021
jeph19:
If it was south Africa... You Know
South Africans would have looted cereals like cornflakes and video their family to the world feasting on it for breakfast the next morning. vile humans

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by brain54(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

Kudos to the looters sorry Retrievers.

Meantime one of the arrested looters desperately trying to explain to p8olice that he was only helping to rescue the goods from fire... cheesy
This guy be like "me...? No.. I no dey theif am o! I just dey try carry am go safe place... make e for no loss! Truth to God"
If na you be police when want bribe you go believe?

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2021
franciskaine:
that saying na fake. Nigerian politicians, yahoo boys, corrupt civil servants have all defeated this erroneous statement.

Wait for few more years.

Some politicians and civil servants might be lucky because there is also a saying that "it is where you work that you chop"

However, no Yahoo boy will survive it is just a matter of time
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c42SYUT6pvY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-cch-NkBy/?utm_medium=copy_link

why should a sane human being

this is Nigeria

police can shoot you while you are doing this and call you a thief and that the end!
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by MartinsD12(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c42SYUT6pvY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-cch-NkBy/?utm_medium=copy_link
And those poor writers on nairaland where reporting earlier that the supermarket was been looted
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by indoorlove(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
magicminister:
I used to be comfortable being rich and taking care of my family but I’ve come to realize until we have a thriving country, we are all poor!!! No matter how much dangote has, he’s a poor man!’
Powerful statement full of wisdom
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by SmartyPants(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2021
magicminister:

How did you arrive at your conclusion? Just curious
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Maj196(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Sane people live in Abuja, insane people live in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by cezarman(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Baawaa:
They are not wise

See am!
Buhari people... Na only to steal and kill them sabi angry
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Reelz: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2021
I smell sabotage.. some people are responsible for this fire..
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by cayorday89(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2021
I said it yesterday that if at all looting was going on, it will be by a very few people, even in the face of adversity and hunger we as Nigerians are not that bad especially the masses.
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by flokii: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2021
This is why I advise Yorubas not to follow Igbos to hate on the North... there are over 200 tribes in Northern Nigeria with Hausa being the predominant tribe there. Then we have gwaris in Abuja and they are honest, easy going people.

Even in this period of hardship, we still have honest Nigerians with empathy.. impressive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by Elidrisy20: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Looters headquarters of the world
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:

So they should've looted the items?

The mentality that we exhume as Nigeria is the reason our leaders are misguiding us....

Seems we're only good at destroying other people's wealth....

Do you think that you'd get rich by looting those items?

Why don't you blame una yeye government for putting the people in deep shiit - poverty slum.?!

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by izubext007: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2021
The managers should be held responsible, some thing fishing
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by shawnfamous(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Baawaa:
They are not wise
Fool, I'm sure u have received enough bashing for the year already, he-goat.
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by ProfAmaben(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2021
Baawaa:
They are not wise

Wise poor fool like you
Re: Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents by SavageResponse(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Baawaa:
They are not wise

For a person who is above the age of 35 to make this type of statement is very disappointing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN To Exit Liberia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Conakry / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) / TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.