Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business (1133 Views)

Let 's Partner On This Lucrative Business / Daar Communications Posts NGN10.1 Million In Losses For Nine Months / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Compliments of the Season,

I hereby bring you another lucrative business opportunity.

I'm looking to raise a team of like-minded entrepreneurs with whom I can pull resources together to run this highly lucrative venture. Each member needs to contribute at least 10k, then, we start sharing profits on a daily basis. I can guarantee that each member would make at least 60k weekly in this business during a bad week.

The business is not yet legalized in Nigeria, but it's legal in many countries of the world. We would be doing business with those legal countries to make clean money daily.

All you would need to contribute is 10k. You're expected to contribute your own 10k latest by tomorrow Tuesday, 28th December, 2021. Please do not waste our time by joining this team if you do not have your 10k ready.

We need at least 10 members to make money together. The more we are, the more profits we could make.

Details of the business would be shared in the group. Since the business is not yet legal here, we would be operating on Telegram for privacy and security. Everything would be transparent, so no one will cheat anybody. As we prepare for the fuel hike of 2022, joining this business would be your best decision in 2021.

To join, use this link below or search for 'Cashout Team' on Telegram.

t-me/cashrains (Please change '-' to '.' after copying the link, otherwise, the link would not work.)

Warning!

This business may not be suitable for some religious folks. Also, if you have trust issues, do not join. We need to trust ourselves to succeed.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2021
We're still expecting you to join. This is guaranteed to change many lives.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2021
As I have done in all my previous topics, this also is targeted at helping people. I never charge anything to help others.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Group is still waiting for your valuable presence.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2021
Few more members to go...
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2021
We're still waiting for few more members to join before we launch.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by blessedchild234(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2021
im interested im not online now but i've join the channel.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2021
blessedchild234:
im interested im not online now but i've join the channel.

You're a blessed child indeed.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
This opportunity is only available for today. By tomorrow, the link will be revoked.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by codedprince20(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Weldone to you..
In as much as we all investors/partners in this, what are the guarantees that everyone is safe?
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by Kingkyle1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by AbundantGrains: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
CrystalBliss:
Compliments of the Season,

I hereby bring you another lucrative business opportunity.

I'm looking to raise a team of like-minded entrepreneurs with whom I can pull resources together to run this highly lucrative venture. Each member needs to contribute at least 10k, then, we start sharing profits on a daily basis. I can guarantee that each member would make at least 60k weekly in this business during a bad week.

The business is not yet legalized in Nigeria, but it's legal in many countries of the world. We would be doing business with those legal countries to make clean money daily.

All you would need to contribute is 10k. You're expected to contribute your own 10k latest by tomorrow Tuesday, 28th December, 2021. Please do not waste our time by joining this team if you do not have your 10k ready.

We need at least 10 members to make money together. The more we are, the more profits we could make.

Details of the business would be shared in the group. Since the business is not yet legal here, we would be operating on Telegram for privacy and security. Everything would be transparent, so no one will cheat anybody. As we prepare for the fuel hike of 2022, joining this business would be your best decision in 2021.

To join, use this link below or search for 'Cashout Team' on Telegram.

t-me/cashrains (Please change '-' to '.' after copying the link, otherwise, the link would not work.)

Warning!

This business may not be suitable for some religious folks. Also, if you have trust issues, do not join. We need to trust ourselves to succeed.

You on whatsapp?
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
AbundantGrains:
You on whatsapp?

Yeah.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingkyle1:
Why is no one allowed to interact in the group? The more the interactions, the more exposition of better ideas and whatever too. And you said questions should be asked while the group was locked, I took my time to send you a private message but I don't understand how telegram processes it's messages because the line is still single. Not like you're not online, it's yet to double indicating your unavailability. If you were the one that set it that way then do something about it

Thank you. I never knew the group was locked until I saw your Telegram message.

I was wondering why people were not commenting, not knowing the group was locked.

My apology.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by CrystalBliss: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
codedprince20:
Weldone to you..
In as much as we all investors/partners in this, what are the guarantees that everyone is safe?

Everyone is safe. This isn't one of those scam groups created by accursed scammers. All guarantees I gave in the group were all done in absolute sincerity.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by bigtimemugu(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Each person should contribute 10k for you to start an illegal business? Psychiatric no dey your Area?
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by Sgbate(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2022
cool

I sense scam!

1 Like

Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by blessedchild234(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2022
CrystalBliss:

You're a blessed child indeed.
these guy up here is a scammer.
Re: If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business by KAPOVee: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Sgbate:
cool

I sense scam!
I swear, why telegram of all places?

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An IPTV Reseller - The World Best IPTV Services / Latest Review Of Carnelian12.net C12 Investment Platform / Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.