Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account (2056 Views)

Deactivating My Account Today , Gonna Miss U Guys / Who Knows How I Can Change My Name Without Deactivating My Account? / I Am Deactivating My Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Cholls(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
My sister bye bye you won't be missed

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Starboytwo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na true sha, the way the ladies get bashed here, even me can’t take it anymore. Kilode, I have sisters now, adorable ones. Can’t even let them join this forum lai lai.

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Laturuturu: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
One spanner lost .....Chinko continue working

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
MaverickA3:

+2347012791262 WhatsApp pls
sure
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
God1000:
lol, too many funny characters here.

Please stay for me dear
awww cheesy
Sure, I will.
I no dey go anywhere, na here we dey cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
MaverickA3:

Let me pretend I didn't see this
Boss leave that guy cos he's being childish..he needs someone to trade word with..I see nothing wrong in what you said..
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by OSDD(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Those two guys (the "quotee" and the "quoter")above me are showing SIMPtoms of a SIMPle person

2 Likes

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Vinnie2000(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
YES!
I am deactivating my nairaland account.
I really don't want to but I have to do this.

Some nairaland guys are really fond of bashing women on this forum, and I can't take this anymore. cry

So, I think it is best I deactivate to save myself from a lot of stress undecided

I'll miss a lot of nairalanders cry
I will definitely miss nairaland mods too cry

[b]I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
kiss cry cry
[/b]

So you want to Leave?

Won't you Miss Pumpumking and his craze? cheesy
Even me, Won't you miss me? cool

But Really, you too have Bashed others! So Y the complaint? sad
In such group discussions, Verbal punches must be thrown!
Ur Matter is like someone who wants to eat 'Contribution Rice' with others and is talking about table manners! sad smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Pumpumking: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
YES!

Some nairaland guys are really fond of bashing women on this forum, and I can't take this anymore. cry

So, I think it is best I deactivate to save myself from a lot of stress undecided

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! kiss cry cry

angry
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Pumpumking: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
YES!

^^^^^everyone tom,priiik & harrrry now copyin Siofra.....
..DONT WOOOOOORY.....GO...WE WILL MISS U..and please dont let doooor hit u on yor way out!!!(no oofenese)
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So you want to Leave?

Won't you Miss Pumpumking and his craze? cheesy
Even me, Won't you miss me? cool

But Really, you too have Bashed others! So Y the complaint? sad
In such group discussions, Verbal punches must be thrown!
Ur Matter is like someone who wants to eat 'Contribution Rice' with others and is talking about table manners! sad smiley

Hehehehe, funny dude grin grin grin
Don't worry, I am not going anywhere again cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Pumpumking: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe, funny dude grin grin grin
Don't worry, I am not going anywhere again cheesy

Wow...tank God i expose u for coopyin Siofra..THANK ME LATER!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Polynek(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't expect anyone to beg her to stay
Una sopox know say na attention or cruise she won catch with Dix thread, Nawa 4 una oo
Oya make una watch if she is serious about it from 2moro.
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
How does this not look like attention seeking? it comes off as a red herring, any angle i look at it . Try again.
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Dreg05: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmnm smiley
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Stormyharper(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
YES!

Aunty you won't be missed, trust me. If you are letting what faceless people say on here get under your skin then you seriously need therapy. When did you join? Se no be you say you dey look for boyfriend few days ago huh
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by ImaIma1(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
You have to grow thick skin. Most of those guys that bash can't even approach you in person. So they take out the frustrations in their lives on girls here. In real life, nothing.

Been here over 10yrs, if they like they bash from today till tomorrow, that's their problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Tezzi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Clout cashing lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by iTearHerToto: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
YES!

It's been more than 10hrs since you made the announcement. Or you gonna wait till next year to deactivate?

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Aniboo: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
MaverickA3:

I'm one of the few ones who admire you here. Can we be friends outside this forum?
Simpson spotted

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by MaverickA3: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Aniboo:

Simpson spotted
Let me clear your doubt. I'm not the kind of guy you will see around any girl talking about love or see chasing any human wearing skirt. I just laff at how the word SIMP has been abused or misused on this forum. So to befriend a lady is.... Infact , let me keep reading dumb comments like yours
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by chocboi78(m): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2021
LMaO
Bye bye na grin
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by GraphicsMaster1: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Some men inferiority syndrome in this forum is out of this world. they shout for joy anytime they see a female Moniker, they make it look like their life mission is accomplished. A typical example is this dude up here.
If all men are like me, this forum will be a better place. My perspective is that everyone on this forum is male, so I tackle all moniker equally. No dm. I comment on the topic I felt like not minding the gender displayed and move on to the next.

Exactly... I assumed everybody is a male except this with "queen" or "gurl" in their monikers. I don't pay attention to that pink 'f' and I don't even understand why some people dm them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by GraphicsMaster1: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
ImaIma1:
You have to grow thick skin. Most of those guys that bash can't even approach you in person. So they take out the frustrations in their lives on girls here. In real life, nothing.

Been here over 10yrs, if they like they bash from today till tomorrow, that's their problem.
Shattap dere. Iffa bash you once eh. you will stop using internet forever.
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nyascobar1414: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Simpsons have made a guts here..

As in do you mean any benefit(singular) to anybody here?

Go if you wanna go..
And stop telling us..
Abi as you enter nairaland you tell us...

NOTE: Don't feel so important as a human. They are 7 billion humans like you..

Simple!
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Johnny147147: 4:53am On May 01, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

Some men inferiority syndrome in this forum is out of this world. they shout for joy anytime they see a female Moniker, they make it look like their life mission is accomplished. A typical example is this dude up here.
If all men are like me, this forum will be a better place. My perspective is that everyone on this forum is male, so I tackle all moniker equally. No dm. I comment on the topic I felt like not minding the gender displayed and move on to the next.

Story

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 8:45am On May 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
YES!

You finally run am? grin
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 11:19am On May 01, 2022
Fuckaniza:

You finally run am? grin
Nahh tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
Nahh tongue

Yen yen yen... Upon All the demo.. yeye geh. wink
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by LedRock: 7:01pm On May 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

As if the girls are not bashing the guys here too lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Deactivating My Nairaland Account by Fcmb2022(f): 11:29pm On May 14, 2022
What has Dis subject got to do with Dis thread

mad people everywhere
Simple rules u can't abide.
they wrote romance u are telling us you want to leave , d wey u open Dis account how many people you call say u want open am...

Useless thread from a useless creator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Big Money On Tiktok In 2022 Without Doing Anything. Only To Shake Ya / Why Do Young Ladies Who Are Into Fornication Find It So Difficult To Stop / Another Injustice Against Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.