Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token (14617 Views)

Traders, Transporters Reject New Naira Notes / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / NCC Sets Up Multiple Programs To Protect Telecom Consumers On Their Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by gale2626: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Samuelriano1:

come 2023, Nigerians will still vote in this same people, especially when they start throwing a cup of rice and sachet tomato paste, you see them queuing, rushing to eat their destinies. we just love suffering n smiling in this country.
You can't blame them if you've not tasted poverty like they had... I just pity this country.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Yasco73: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2021
treesun:

https://punchng.com/nin-telecom-consumers-reject-january-introduction-of-digital-token/
Did you look at this government like people that have an agenda before.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Elsueno: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2021
undecided

pls I would like to volunteer as an adviser to this government, it looks like they have zero experience when it comes to governance and policies. It's like they don't even understand the situation of the people being governed.

P.S I will do this without collecting any salary, just for the betterment of d masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by ignis: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Hoii:
This government is just taking us for granted. After all the stress of NIN registration, they are coming up with another token shit.

Its not their fault though, it's because we're always keeping quiet and accepting whatever they bring up

Do you have a choice?
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Yasco73: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wetin be dis Digital Token again on top NIN, BVN, TIN, VIN,...
The matter tire popped.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Charx122: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If dem like make dem disconnect my lines

To hell with their useless token

I spent money and time when I wanted to register for NIN

Till today, MTN and Airtel still dey disturb me say make I go register for NIN whenever I wan call even though I don do the stuff more than 3 months ago.

If Government can't send the token into my Gmail address or send it to me through SMS for free, I won't be registering and am not ready to pay 1 kobo to register for anything.

Why must we Nigerians always pay for everything by the government sef?

It should be free like BVN, make them send the token to us wey don register for NIN for free

Every January FG just cook up something to fustrate Nigerians for nothing ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Samuelriano1(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2021
gale2626:

You can't blame them if you've not tasted poverty like they had... I just pity this country.

same lines everyday. if we don't break that mentality,it will bcom a trend.one is poor stomach wise, doesn't mean he should be poor upstairs.haba na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2021
They still looking for an avenue to steal from the Zoo citizens after their attempts with that of Gas against firewood and taxes failed. Next Levels!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by milliondollas(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
THIS IS THE MOST STUPID GOVT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by digitite: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
As a digital consultant, we are analyzing the matter.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by yemi1504: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
treesun:

https://punchng.com/nin-telecom-consumers-reject-january-introduction-of-digital-token/

Main reason it just might be better to get the Voter's Card as a government-issued ID until the idiot at NCC finishes his experiments and leaves. At least, that is what I am planning to do. It is however appalling that I completed my online registration at INEC Office in August and there is nothing about getting my Voter's Card from them SMH. I will definitely be storming there in January.

1 Like

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by yemi1504: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Samuelriano1:

come 2023, Nigerians will still vote in this same people, especially when they start throwing a cup of rice and sachet tomato paste, you see them queuing, rushing to eat their destinies. we just love suffering n smiling in this country.

Na better Stockholm Syndrome and unexplained but appalling amnesia that Nigerian voters have on election day kuku cause am SMH.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by yemi1504: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Samuelriano1:

if at this current age, one doesn't know the implications of what he is doing, then am sorry to say, it gonna be tough. Nigerians are actually Nigeria's problem.

You can say that again bro! Especially at the last statement. How people don't know there are consequences for their actions and decisions in political matters beats me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by yemi1504: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
gale2626:

So the solution is to taste more poverty abi? Also, short-sighted to boot!
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by musicwriter(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is what I've investigated and call putting square pegs in round hole syndrome- PSPIRHS, which is a situation whereby solving one problem often lead to new problems.

This is caused by disharmony of frequencies. The energy/frequency creating the solution and the energy/frequency creating the problem are two different things. You cannot copy an alien solution and impose it on a local problem unless where it matches by coincidence. As long as we've imposed foreign language and knowledge upon ourselves, this is the result.

More details on: intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism. The PDF version.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Samuelriano1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
yemi1504:

You can say that again bro! Especially at the last statement. How people don't know there are consequences for their actions and decisions in political matters beats me!

we keep blaming everything on poverty. when has Nigerians not been suffering. do they know how many times we have gone to bed with empty stomach? I get pissed of when I hear people say na hungry.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by yemi1504: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Samuelriano1:

we keep blaming everything on poverty. when has Nigerians not been suffering. do they know how many times we have gone to bed with empty stomach? I get pissed of when I hear people say na hungry.

Abi. That short-sightedness that their decisions dey cause more suffer, I no understand and e dey vex me walahi.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by larula: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
What is going on is this..

The North and APC brought in lots of Chad, Niger and Togo Citizens to come campaign and vote for Buhari and the group of religious and traditional people who are students of Buharism especially the one heading Ministry of Communication is making sure that those brought in Citizens get Registered as Nigerians in order to automatically increase Norths pollution and vote and also increase their population in the army and every ministry..

Remember majority carries the vote

More wives =more children

More children =more farmers or soldiers

More farmers or soldiers = more food or more war

grin
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by wiseoneking: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
In a couple of day Buhari will be in his 7th year with absolutely nothing to show for it
The man don tryoooh. Let's call a spade a spade, at least through out his seven years now he has been on a borrowing spree.

1 Like

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Fourwinds: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't response to stupid government ultimatum..
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Daroldigits: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
You're right....Nigerians are our problems...they preferred slavery than freedom..
Samuelriano1:

if at this current age, one doesn't know the implications of what he is doing, then am sorry to say, it gonna be tough. Nigerians are actually Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by liya11: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If dem like make dem disconnect my lines

To hell with their useless token

I spent money and time when I wanted to register for NIN

Till today, MTN and Airtel still dey disturb me say make I go register for NIN whenever I wan call even though I don do the stuff more than 3 months ago.

If Government can't send the token into my Gmail address or send it to me through SMS for free, I won't be registering and am not ready to pay 1 kobo to register for anything.

Why must we Nigerians always pay for everything by the government sef?

It should be free like BVN, make them send the token to us wey don register for NIN for free

Me and you both, mine was 2k and 2hours waste of my precious time from work.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by okorogodwin4(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
These terrorist all never allow people to rest
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by eskuvoisrael(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
A govmt without any +ve agenda
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Hkff: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Oh
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
The motor carrying Nigeria has already lose balance
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by seunayantokun(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
The terrorists want to quickly wrap things up so that they can trace all anti-terrorists easily and deal with them.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Kingspin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Even the devil is shocked Nigerians supported Buhari
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
May thunder fire the idiot that came up with this digital token nonsense.
I'm not getting shit.
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by treesun: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2021
gale2626:

Poverty is weapon they are using!
Re: NIN: Telecom Consumers Reject January Introduction Of Digital Token by Tundex911: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2021
If you haven't registered for their yeye yeye nin let me see your hands up...

As for me, I no dey register anything

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / FBN Holdings Appoints Nnamdi Okonkwo As GMD / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.