Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) (32378 Views)

Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit / Wizkid Charges At An Overzealous Fan During Beach Show In Lagos (Video) / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by YorubaLord: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by abostg(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ayobami7:
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin

3 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by MA23: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ayobami7:
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin

This writing looks beautiful
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by tunjilana: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
She collected it...lokked at it and then slammed it on the fan.... smiley ..she coud have accepted it and later thank the fan and others and announce that the monetary gifts wlll go to charity

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by zolajpower: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Better...before preek rise am
grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by johnsonmartina6(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin angry
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

China work nor go kill you my brother
grin grin grin ;Dmy guy forget e self
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by nedekid: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hanks0000:
I dunno how to judge this.
She should have accepted it tho.. Would have made the fan
Accept kini? That fan sef wanted to be mischievous or forward.
How normal persin go see star for stage dash am 1$? Does it make sense?
E make sense to spray sunny ade bundle of 5 naira notes?
Guy the thing get k leg jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ayobami7:
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin
boss ahbeg reply PM
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by zolajpower: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

China work nor go kill you my brother

grin grin grin my brother ibo's call am orlu china grin . If it be sey na calabar man . Na Dem like china , Lebanese and India work pass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ComputerWiz007: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:
That's her choice respect that..I am glad she ain't pleasing any body..if to say she collect the money some ones will start insulting the female gender.. wannabe redpillers.. undecided
She already embarrassed herself by collecting the money looking at it, if it was $100 note she would have not returned it. What a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
ComputerWiz007:
She already embarrassed herself by collecting the money looking at it, if it was $100 note she would have not returned it. What a shame.
Ok?did she pocket it?it's her choice and you can only talk but do nothing about it... you are always gonna find a way to talk about her..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Offpointng: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

I no known y dis fans worship deir celebrities like God...if na only my time remain 4 dis world na beg celebrities go de beg me b4 I attend deir show

same here, same here o baba

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
nNEOo:
She wasn't even supposed to collect the money from the fan...now she have ended up embarrassing herself.

The embarrassment was clearly visible from her fake smiles wey dey make chick bone pain person to her body movement �

grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ComputerWiz007: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Ok?did she pocket it?it's her choice and you can only talk but do nothing about it... you are always gonna find a way to talk about her..
Did you not read my comments ( She would have, assuming it was $100) why collecting it at all and looking at it??
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
1 dollar Even stripper go reject am.. that person no get sense and she sef why she collect in the first place?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by gosmoney(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Like say na 1k doll she go return am
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
ComputerWiz007:
Did you not read my comments ( She would have assumed it was $100) why collecting it at all and looking at it??
And how did you come to that conclusion computer wiz? when has looking at something become being interested in it huh?you are clearly speaking out of what I don't even understand..the thing is she didn't collect it so what you overreacting about son?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

I no known y dis fans worship deir celebrities like God...if na only my time remain 4 dis world na beg celebrities go de beg me b4 I attend deir show

We are in the same boat

Attend shows
to do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mutantninja: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

And how did you come to that conclusion computer wiz? when has looking at something become being interested in it huh?you are clearly speaking out of what I don't even understand..the thing is she didn't collect it so what you overreacting about son?
You have a very low IQ

3 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:
It would've made the fan happy if she had accepted it.

it will make the fan happier if he gives someone close to him who needs the money more
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Pain(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sorry Ooo. Make God no let them shame us
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
nNEOo:
She wasn't even supposed to collect the money from the fan...now she have ended up embarrassing herself.

grin

why are u so hurt
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by zedegit: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
funshint:
I guess the money is not bundle enuf grin

What will 1 dollar solve?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ComputerWiz007: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Dude/Ma you clearly out of word to support her. *Answer my questions why did she collect the money and take a second, third and fourth look at it * Anyways that is her business �

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
tunjilana:
She collected it...lokked at it and then slammed it on the fan.... smiley ..she coud have accepted it and later thank the fan and others and announce that the monetary gifts wlll go to charity

when u see Charity, pls ask her if she has received all this money people say they are giving her
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:
That's her choice respect that..I am glad she ain't pleasing any body..if to say she collect the money some ones will start insulting the female gender.. wannabe redpillers.. undecided

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mutantninja: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
lexy2014:

why are u so hurt
Quit LARPing ... nothing wrong in accepting a gift from a fan even if it’s worth nothing... you have a really low mentality... you brain must have amped up when you posted this ... lol childish grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ComputerWiz007: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

You have a very low IQ
grin grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

You have a very low IQ
Ok if only you had a high iq you wouldn't be sounding brainless on my mention..was I referring to you?the sensible guy I was referring to didn't use an insult on me..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by zedegit: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
tunjilana:

Shame no catch you?

1 dollar reach monetary gift to charity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Deacon Famous' Son Is Dead (Photo) / Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Stunning Photos / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.