Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) (32381 Views)

Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit / Wizkid Charges At An Overzealous Fan During Beach Show In Lagos (Video) / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=108852761][/quote]
On my knees sir.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
lexy2014:

it will make the fan happier if he gives someone close to him who needs the money more

You see, this is where we get it wrong.

Gifting is not only about needs you know?
When you're happy with someone or someone makes you happy, you just want to do something for them to express that happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
ComputerWiz007:
Dude/Ma you clearly out of word to support her. *Answer my questions why did she collect the money and take a second, third and fourth look at it * Anyways that is her business �
Look man that I don't know that was why I said it's her choice..but you coming into conclusion that cos it was a little money that I don't support..I clearly understood your point man..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Holafizz: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
She should have collected the money,and surprised the guy with huge cash gift.I trust Davido.
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mutantninja: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
ComputerWiz007:
Dude/Ma you clearly out of word to support her. *Answer my questions why did she collect the money and take a second, third and fourth look at it * Anyways that is her business �
Don’t respond to that troll ... his peanut sized brain thinks it’s making sense ... NL is now filled with kids..
His brain must have gone haywire when he sighted tems face so he posted that bullchit...
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ecclize: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

I no known y dis fans worship deir celebrities like God...if na only my time remain 4 dis world na beg celebrities go de beg me b4 I attend deir show
The the dey always shock me...
infact if na only my type dey ehn...
nobody for dey go concert
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ComputerWiz007: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Look man that I don't know that was why I said it's her choice..but you coming into conclusion that cos it was a little money that I don't support..I clearly understood your point man..
grin Ok no problems.
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by ComputerWiz007: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

Don’t respond to that troll ... his peanut sized brain thinks it’s making sense ... NL is now filled with kids..
His brain must have gone haywire when he sighted tems face so he posted that bullchit...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mutantninja: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Ok if only you had a high iq you wouldn't be sounding brainless on my mention..was I referring to you?the sensible guy I was referring to didn't use an insult on me..
Do you think tems will let you lay with her if you say dumb chit ? grin
You really must be nuts ...
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by franchasng: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
lol, na only agberos, Jigolos, and broke boys de fall for female artistes and singers.

Real men fall for actresses, models, OAPs, presenters, e get why shocked grin
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by aktolly54(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:
That's her choice respect that..I am glad she ain't pleasing any body..if to say she collect the money some ones will start insulting the female gender.. wannabe redpillers.. undecided
so if na 100bill bundle which is $10,000 ,will she rejected it? She rejected it maybe the fan write his number on it or write something on it or because its not huge money like $10k
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

Do you think tems will let you lay with her if you say dumb chit ? grin
You really must be nuts ...
For sure sir ain't nut and I wasn't dropping a comment cos of my support for her..I was only airing my opinion.. this conversation would have been appreciable if you had spoke to me like a real man..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
aktolly54:
so if na 100bill bundle which is $10,000 ,will she rejected it? She rejected it maybe the fan write his number on it or write something on it or because its not huge money like $10k
We ain't so sure man..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
ComputerWiz007:
grin Ok no problems.
Thanks and stay blessed..
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mutantninja: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

For sure sir ain't nut and I wasn't dropping a comment cos of my support for her..I was only airing my opinion.. this conversation would have been appreciable if you had spoke to me like a real man..
Next time use your brain before you speak .. and look who’s talking about real man cheesy grin grin You’ll probably give a woman your life savings to impress her ... fix your broken life lol
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

Next time use your brain before you speak .. and look who’s talking about real man cheesy grin grin You’ll probably give a woman your life savings to impress her ... fix your broken life lol
You should take your advice man.. insults don't make you smart rather they make you look daft..you should be mature past this level except you wanna keep playing games with yourself.. keep insulting me while I keep telling you how to talk to people without sounding brainless...
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by suffering: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
E no concern me. The news no change anything for my body.
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by obinna58(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ayobami7:
好笑, 一美元都赢不了她的心 grin
Funny, a dollar won't win her heart undecided
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mutantninja: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You should take your advice man.. insults don't make you smart rather they make you look daft..you should be mature past this level except you wanna keep playing games with yourself.. keep insulting me while I keep telling you how to talk to people without sounding brainless...
Your grammar goes to show I’m wasting my time educating you .. “you wanna keep playing games with yourself” grin grin Words are wasted on you ...
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

You see, this is where we get it wrong.

Gifting is not only about needs you know?
When you're happy with someone or someone makes you happy, you just want to do something for them to express that happiness.

same thing we are saying. are there no people around the giver that he is happy with?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Better...before preek rise am
And you think that's all man thinks about

Such gift comes with no string attached
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
She did the right thing. Back to sender

That act was very sinister.

Imagine someone coming all the way from the North to the south with N100 kept in an envelope to deliver to a person. Something is about to happen somewhere

Advice to all: Do not collect widow's mite from anyone. Widow's mite should go to the church/mosque/orphanage. Let God bless the giver himself. Don't let someone use you as their luck!
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

Quit LARPing ... nothing wrong in accepting a gift from a fan even if it’s worth nothing... you have a really low mentality... you brain must have amped up when you posted this ... lol childish grin

why are u so hurt?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by mutantninja: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
lexy2014:

why are u so hurt?
You must have hurt her like hell when she was pushing you out her pussi
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by abduljubril: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
As a celebrity she can't trust anybody
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by gbolswag(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
The money doesn't have value...that's why
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shokoloko:
She did the right thing.

That act was very sinister.

Advice to all: Do not collect widow's mite from anyone. Widow's mite should go to the church/mosque/orphanage. Let God bless the giver himself. Don't let someone use you as their luck!
The giver isn't complaining....he gave freely and joyfully. A simple "received with thanks" would have been better
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
The giver isn't complaining....he gave freely and joyfully. A simple "received with thanks" would have been better

The devil has never been known to complain before he gives people stuff.

I still maintain that NO ONE SHOULD EVER COLLECT A WIDOW'S MITE. It is not normal.
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by princewarri1985: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thandiubani:
Popular Nigerian musician Tems was not excited after a fan gave her $1 dollar note during her concert.

She returned the money back immediately saying she’s the one that should give the fan money.

It all happened during her recent concert.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQfZDu03jI
THIS TEMS HEAVY FOR BACK SHA AND THE HER YANSH GO GOOD FOR BETTER BACKY I SWEAR
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
mutantninja:

You must have hurt her like hell when she was pushing you out her pussi

why are u so hurt?
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shokoloko:

The devil has never been known to complain before he gives people stuff.

I still maintain that NO ONE SHOULD EVER COLLECT A WIDOW'S MITE. It is not normal.

Devil?
Too much Nollywood...let me just end the conversation with this:
Why is the show not free...If she really care about widows mite... hypocrite
Re: Tems Rejects Dollar Given To Her By A Fan During Concert (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
Devil?
Too much Nollywood...let me just end the conversation
Have a beautiful day!

You decided to edit your "ended" conversation to add more. And I will respond. That show is not for those with widow's mite. There is a target audience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Stunning Photos / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.