Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? (391 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Can I Survive On CFA 90,000 Teaching Job In Cote D'ivoire? / As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by EmperorTolson: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
A reputable school, is recruiting to fill the position below:

*Job Title*: Experienced & Qualified Teacher

*Location* : Ikirun, Osun State
*Employment Type* : Full-time

*Job Description*
We need Experienced & Qualified Teachers in both *Primary School and Secondary School* section

*Requirement*
NCE / OND / HND / Bachelor's Degree qualification.

*Application Closing Date*: 31st of December, 2021.

*How to Apply*
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: babjorecruitment@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

*WhatsApp*: 08035772903, 08062782352, 07061363998

Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by DispatcherLagos: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2021
That's less than 1k/ day. A cup of rice is between 180-200, with the tendency of increasing soon.
Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by EmperorTolson: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
That's less than 1k/ day. A cup of rice is between 180-200, with the tendency of increasing soon.
If you want to do it like that, you work from Monday to Friday.
Do the calculation, it's more than 1k per day.
Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by DispatcherLagos: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
EmperorTolson:

If you want to do it like that, you work from Monday to Friday.
Do the calculation, it's more than 1k per day.
when you are not working, you are making notes or marking scripts. Do the math, it's even less than 500/day
Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by EmperorTolson: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
when you are not working, you are making notes or marking scripts. Do the math, it's even less than 500/day
I don't do that dear,
School work stays in school, matter of fact, I don't go home with school materials.
Writing of lesson note, marking stays in school.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by DispatcherLagos: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
EmperorTolson:

I don't do that dear,
School work stays in school, matter of fact, I don't go home with school materials.
Writing of lesson note, marking stays in school.
how then do you meet up? Cos I can remember my days as a corper in one of those community schools where I handled more than two subjects and more than 3 classes. The workload was much that I had to stay awake most nights to make notes or mark scripts for different classes
Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by EmperorTolson: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
how then do you meet up? Cos I can remember my days as a corper in one of those community schools where I handled more than two subjects and more than 3 classes. The workload was much that I had to stay awake most nights to make notes or mark scripts for different classes
I write my lesson note when I don't have any class,
I know the number of periods that I have to write so as to meet up with submission.
And I mark student's note during the class.
I write on board and explain for 35 minutes, I used the remaining time for marking.
If at all I had to mark in the staff room, the note will be very few.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by DispatcherLagos: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
EmperorTolson:

I write my lesson note when I don't have any class,
I know the number of periods that I have to write so as to meet up with submission.
And I mark student's note during the class.
I write on board and explain for 35 minutes, I used the remaining time for marking.
If at all I had to mark in the staff room, the note will be very few.
wow, it means you are a genius then. However, I still think you can't meet up marking all the scripts in a large class of say 100+ students.
Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by EmperorTolson: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
wow, it means you are a genius then. However, I still think you can't meet up marking all the scripts in a large class of say 100+ students.
100+ students in a class. That's too much
When it's not a public school

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept #30,000 Teaching Job? by DispatcherLagos: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
EmperorTolson:

100+ students in a class. That's too much
When it's not a public school
lol that was what I faced during my service year. Each class was divided into A and B with each having not less than 100+ students except SS2 and 3 that was divided into science and Arts class, yet each class especially Arts have not less than 80 students. Bros, marking scripts was a job of its own

(1) (Reply)

URGENT RECRUITMENT: ACCOUNTANT / Urshers Urgently Needed / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.