Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Yahoo Boy” On The Run After Hacking His Girlfriend To Death (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boy” On The Run After Hacking His Girlfriend To Death (video) (393 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy” On The Run After Hacking His Girlfriend To Death (video) by JumiaVouchers: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
A suspected ‘Yahoo Boy’ identified as Osa Osaretine is currently on the run after his girlfriend, Elohor Nancy Williams, was found dead in his residence at Egor in Edo State.

JUMIA DISCOUNT CODE: Shop on jumia with my voucher code (DCNJANE) to get 10% discount on all items. NB: if the code doesn't work on your app, please use the website it will work ❤️

The suspect who recently returned to Nigeria from Ghana, had on Friday, December 24, invited his girlfriend to his residence. It is reported that when relatives couldn’t reach the victim via phone, they decided to launch a search for her.

“They got to his apartment and found it locked. They broke into it and found Nancy in a pool of her own blood. Some parts of her body had been harvested. Osaretine is nowhere to be found at the moment. We urge the appropriate authorities to assist Nancy’s relatives with meting out justice. They’re heartbroken at the moment as a result of the tragic incident,” a source said.

See video here;

https://www.facebook.com/itvradiong/videos/1091074474798704/

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy” On The Run After Hacking His Girlfriend To Death (video) by Osashalom: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
The love of money and lavish spending have made these girls easy victims of these evil guys.
Even after this, there will still be other victims this year, because they never learn .

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Exchange Dollars In Skrill Account For Naira? / I Can't Wait To Be In My Husband's House : Bobrisky (video) / Obsession Is Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.