Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) (42697 Views)

Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Still On Fire, 24 Hours After / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by PennywysCares(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
cry
One lost too numerous
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
What a loss...
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by JustThre3A: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
It is well
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by brain54(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
As e no go look like arson...

When una be tribal Modafuks!
And see things through the eye of a needle?!!
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Allahismad: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Muslims
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Darteyyyy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yiu can't have such a big establishment without having fire insurance, riot insurance and all the insurances to cover it as a good business man would.

I hope the owners have insurance sha... if not... sorry for them!
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Bifwoli: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Daniiel:
Hmmm ... I pity the owner oi .... That's why undue attachment to objects shud be limited
Then the best and biggest economies of the world would not be successful and employ millions. That's daft .
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Daniiel: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bifwoli:
Then the best and biggest economies of the world would not be successful and employ millions. That's daft .

You are free to own any thing / enterprises but always bear in mind you are at the mercy of the government or natural disasters
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Heffalump(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
It is obvious. I see why some prominent persons don't want to invest in Nigeria. Nigeria is a very risky country

3 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by tujays(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:
Na the interior of the Abuja be this?

Mtcheww... I didn't see this part the last time I was there.

Overhyped Aboki gabbage.
yorubas get lagos, abokis get ABJ, wetin Nyamiri get if not Aba. I know that it pains you wella but nothing you can do about it but to hate. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by 360command: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nigeria, very stupid country. You build a house or business building without fire service permit and approval.

I am certain they do not have fire extinguisher. Normally, if fire service had inspected the building, there ought to be fire alarm put in place. Upon activation of the fire alarm, this should have sent a signal to the fire service, thereby allowing fire service to have arrived as soon as possible

When are we going to get things right in Nigeria and Africa? When.

This happened in Abuja. Our very own federal capital territory.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is heart wrenching. My heart goes out to the management and staff of Next.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by solidmyk(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Inside job
Wetin the owner do people
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by MarketDispatch: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
What happened to all the l Firefighters in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by BKayy: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
tujays:
yorubas get lagos, abokis get ABJ, wetin Nyamiri get if not Aba. I know that it pains you wella but nothing you can do about it but to hate. grin
See how a capital of a country should look like atleast. Perfectly planned not hiding under the beauty of few estates like Abuja.

Mind you, this is not the old capital of Eastern region.
This is Umuahia.
Now between Umuahia and the Abuja we saw here which one deserves to be called the capital of a country?
Your guess is as good as mine. Umuahia.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
luscioustrish:
Billions of naira in flames embarassed embarassed
Hello dear... You're so beautiful

Merry Christmas to you dear

And have a very wonderful and fantastic new year
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Rapid response of fire service would have mitigated this loss to a very reasonable extent.

Emergency services in Nigeria are almost non-existent!!!
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by tujays(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:

See how a capital of a country should look like atleast. Perfectly planned not hiding under the beauty of few estates like Abuja.

Mind you, this is not the old capital of Eastern region.
This is Umuahia.
Now between Umuahia and the Abuja we saw here which one deserves to be called the capital of a country?
Your guess is as good as mine. Umuahia.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Really a huge loss

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Manpasman: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
igbo man don suffer for this cowntry chei ,my eyes full of tears
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
So fire is burning the mall and you are busy videoing instead of calling 911
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Digmygold: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
God1000:
This looks like arson

It is and other Supermarkets need to be mindful.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by coolebux(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Peter Obi is getting it hot hot
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Maobichek: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Many of their workers travel home for Christmas/holidays only to hear sad news. Search for another job

#Lostofjob cry

Not true, Next didn't open on 25th but billed to open by 12 noon on 26th so most of their workers didn't travel. A friend who works there spent 25th with me and was planning to go to work on 26th morning when the news filtered in that Next is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is a big organisation

They don't have fire or emergency unit

Maybe na sabotage

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by WarriAproko: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why are all this supemarkets owner so daft. Cant they spend on smoke detector or fire alarm. Why no sprinkler for such place.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Nchenches: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
fineboynl:
Emergency response in Abuja is zero. If I'm wrong otherwise it's a sabotage. Hope there won't be retialation from Igbos, but can we agree for once this administration has failed in all areas?

Lagos emergency response team is also zero too. Lagos only tried during the time of governor ambode.

I think currently Enugu is trying currently for emergency response.
Bolded:

Abi na Igbos tell the owner to go establish such huge shopping centre in the north?
Did the owner not know that wherever a business is located, people who need the services of the business must go there to patronise the business?

The owner of INNOSON Motors in Nnewi is wiser than the owner of the NEXT thing.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
It looks like handy work of IPOB, I don't trust does ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Celdanstar: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
May God have mercy on the owner, this is one loss too many.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Is This In Nigeria? / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.