Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) (42698 Views)

Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Still On Fire, 24 Hours After / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by sisisioge: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wow! This is crazy....I hope they are well insured. I hope their insurance too have insurance. It is well o.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by realestate99: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:
Na the interior of the Abuja be this?

Mtcheww... I didn't see this part the last time I was there.

Overhyped Aboki garbage.

Seriously, seems you overtly clannish subhumans needs to be given your independence ASAP, you have problem with everybody, if what is in Abuja is anywhere around your region, we know how you will be chest beating like an aroused Gorilla.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Bmaster(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Hello dear... You're so beautiful

Merry Christmas to you dear

And have a very wonderful and fantastic new year
comrade no be yemi be dat so
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by shantti(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hopefully insurance will cover the loss
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by abuzz33: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Its possible its fire caused by central air conditioner. Supermarket of that size must have a massive ac and wiring. Unfortunately it seems it lacked smoke detectors and sprinklers.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na only him sabi catch fire?
Every time
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by dingbang(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Darteyyyy:
Yiu can't have such a big establishment without having fire insurance, riot insurance and all the insurances to cover it as a good business man would.

I hope the owners have insurance sha... if not... sorry for them!
you just answered your question, what are you hoping for again?
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Sarsaproko: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Peace.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Ockra007: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
..but how did a mall of this size got burnt into ashes in a city like Abuja in a broad daylight??
This might not be far from arson.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Depressed101: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mko123:
to me, this is an arson. Any other cause can't carry a footage with this degree of devastation
definitely arson
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:

Overhyped Aboki garbage.

What is wrong with you? What os wrong with you?
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
God1000:
This looks like arson

Exactly, how could the entire building go down like that? WTF! E fit be insurance fraud o lipsrsealed
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I J K L M N O..
such a huge loss. No one knows why the place went on fire yet?

Electrical problem.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Reference(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Maobichek:

Not true, Next didn't open on 25th but billed to open by 12 noon on 26th so most of their workers didn't travel. A friend who works there spent 25th with me and was planning to go to work on 26th morning when the news filtered in that Next is on fire.

Reports say there were people in the store when the fire broke and that it started at a Christmas tree near the cosmetics section. That those around did not call immediately for help as they thought they could handle it. Unfortunately they couldn't and the place went up in minutes.
The fire truck conspicuously stationed outside was not manned.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Foreseer: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108855081:
This is seriously serious.

And this is still the place some youths urchins
Went to steal and loot during the inferno?

They are stealing the properties of a shopping mall that got burnt?!
That's wickedness of the highest order,
Making them suffer twice in a day.

Happy New Year in addy to them in jail.
see person wey de talk! As if your line of reasoning on this platform is any different. Zom bee.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:

Overhyped Aboki garbage.
lol! You cant afford Abuja!! Just say it.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Why so much hate?
grin I swear must of them can't afford Abuja.... grin

Hateful people hate what they can't afford...
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Maobichek: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Reference:

Reports say there were people in the store when the fire broke and that it started at a Christmas tree near the cosmetics section. That those around did not call immediately for help as they thought they could handle it. Unfortunately they couldn't and the place went up in minutes.
The fire truck conspicuously stationed outside was not manned.

It's Christmas light spark that started the inferno but i only countered him/her because he was of the view that workers traveled for Christmas which is not true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
God1000:
This looks like arson

That’s what it looks like when u have incompetent systems and non functional fire service departments.

Atleast 3/4 fire trucks should have been deployed to the scene in less than 20mins bt not in Nigeria. undecided

Even basic of things like water we will fail talkless of the expertise to handle a fire scene like this.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hammyaladin:
grin I swear must of them can't afford Abuja.... grin

Hateful people hate what they can't afford...

I don't live in Abuja, but why would someone lack so much sympathy? I don't think the post was about Abuja at all,
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Awoo88: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Daniiel:
Hmmm ... I pity the owner oi .... That's why undue attachment to objects shud be limited
That place is insured. The owner will not lose any thing and who have vouchers for goods supply's will recover they money. The only people at rick are those vendors whose goods have not being process and acknowledged before the fire. Those one are on their own.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Malawian(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
He should have concreted the roof before roofing with roofing materials, in that way, you guard against fire, roof damage etc. Go to OdunAde market and see concrete roofs there.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Benitoh: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is just the beginning. If he'd invested this money he stole from Anambra, he'd reduce the gap in unemployment.

They should learn from innocent chukwuma.
Useless idiots that refuse to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

I don't live in Abuja, but why would someone lack so much sympathy? I don't think the post was about Abuja at all,
Sometimes you try to ignore them but you just can't do so..

Cause their misinformation causes hate and chaos... Dman! Hard to be them!
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:

Overhyped Aboki garbage.

It belongs to Peter Obi,former Anambra state governor
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Ttjj: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Really
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by victorazy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
rottenPussy:
e con b like say Borno fine pass Abuja

For your info, the place NEXT is located is an isolated place. Big supermarkets in Abuja is designated to where traffic is less, you hear?

And no matter how odd Abuja looks, it can be like like your Ogbomosho
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Iamvictor(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
It's sad to see such a beautiful place now nothing but ash
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by WIZGUY69(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:

See how a capital of a country should look like atleast. Perfectly planned not hiding under the beauty of few estates like Abuja.

Mind you, this is not the old capital of Eastern region.
This is Umuahia.
Now between Umuahia and the Abuja we saw here which one deserves to be called the capital of a country?
Your guess is as good as mine. Umuahia.

Lol grin
The last time I did this rubbish was 6 years ago.
Get a life please. I’m begging you once again, get a life.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by 2kurupt(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Quite unfortunate.

A facility of this magnitude should be equipped with state of the art fire fighting equipment and it's staff well trained on how to quickly use these equipments in such emergencies. At least that should have minimised the damage before the arrival of the public fire service.

Recall how the timely action of the staff of that Chinese fuel station averted such a disaster.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Why so much hate?
Very good question.
Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
BKayy:

Overhyped Aboki garbage.
so u must see everywhere?.... Son of HATE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Is This In Nigeria? / Money Rains As Chief Operating Officer Of Grand Cubana Hotel Holds Birthday Dinn / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.