Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) (23632 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by isaacprinz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
mbahdi:
Both vic I.shattawale.and all buhari voters and supporter's.fu**k u all.
See how the hatred for Buhari the president of Nigeria has rendered this one useless and irredeemable.
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by isaacprinz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol shata wale wey supposed dey measure up with portable zazuu, get mind dey call out a whole Giants of Africa. Infact it is an insult for a mere flower to compare itself with an Iroko tree.
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by vaxx: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Take it or leave it , shatta wale has a point though it is laced with jealousness.

This is when burna boy was following shatta around.

Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Karleb(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kellibae:
Vic oh still dey.

Vic oh.
Speed Darlington
And Erriga.
Will always remain music clowns to me grin.. I know some of yall will be vexed at erriga.
But dude still a music clown can't sing to save his life, grin

You're a clown who doesn't know rappers should not sing.
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Elidrisy20: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vic O please represent us well for this competition, but remember if you fuckup you better stay for there no come back
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Produke(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Breezzy:
Yung6ix nko. Seems like you're the type that can rate Phyno and Olamide above M.I. I repeat it again Erigga is not anywhere close to Yung6ix and Phenom when it comes to rap
Erigga posseses everything Phenom and Yung6ix have. You're being carried away by the laters' accent. You talk about intelligent metaphors, similes,puns and schemes Erigga is top notch. I'm a Deltan and I fvck with both Erigga and Yung6ix but Erigga edges 6ix. Please don't bring the inconsistent Phenom into the conversation . He can't be king with a few songs and colabs released in 2013 or so. Btw I neither understand Igbo nor Yoruba so I can't judge Phyno and Olamide lyrically. M is one of Africa's greatest not doubt
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Breezzy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Produke:

Erigga posseses everything Phenom and Yung6ix have. You're being carried away by the laters' accent. You talk about intelligent metaphors, similes,puns and schemes Erigga is top notch. I'm a Deltan and I fvck with both Erigga and Yung6ix but Erigga edges 6ix. Please don't bring the inconsistent Phenom into the conversation . He can't be king with a few songs and colabs released in 2013 or so. Btw I neither understand Igbo nor Yoruba so I can't judge Phyno and Olamide lyrically. M is one of Africa's greatest not doubt
Oga Erigga dey flow wella no big deal but 6ix no be em mate when it comes to rap, it's idea you no dey hear wetin 6ix dey yan or you no dey relate. Erigga punchlines dey easy to crack.
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by AuntyRay: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian rapper, Victor Ncha Odu a.k.a Vic O has thrown a challenge the way of Ghanaian musician, Shatta Wale.

Vic O who got pissed after Shatta Wale insulted Nigerian musicians, promised to end the Ghanaian's music career.

He took to his Instagram page to throw the challenge and wrote:

@shattawalenima if you say u the best i challenge you to a #rapbattle or a #singbattle
Cos i know you're just running mouth.
You have the guts to insult naija stars.
When I'm done with you,
You'll cry for mercy to get into the studio again.

@shattawalenima if u win i resign from Music

This is no joke..
I'm just lack of good management if i had one you won't see my break light.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9VnZlqf-Q/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b7fcbbb8-aa2f-4074-b3d6-07777ed6140d

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC55lUUI6EI
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by sencekompis: 1:18am On Dec 28, 2021
His mother was a known prostitute in Lagos before,ask d nuisance its a fact
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Produke(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2021
T
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Produke(m): 4:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Breezzy:

Oga Erigga dey flow wella no big deal but 6ix no be em mate when it comes to rap, it's idea you no dey hear wetin 6ix dey yan or you no dey relate. Erigga punchlines dey easy to crack.

Yung6ix lines de easy to decipher abeg, na dem modenine, Vector,M and sinzu be hardcore rappers. I know every line of most of 6ix's songs, you're carried away by the accent. It ain't hard to decipher if you understand simple English. Person fit de relate to lines from URL rappers na come Young6ix?
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Breezzy(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Produke:

Yung6ix lines de easy to decipher abeg, na dem modenine, Vector,M and sinzu be hardcore rappers. I know every line of most of 6ix's songs, you're carried away by the accent. It ain't hard to decipher if you understand simple English. Person fit de relate to lines from URL rappers na come Young6ix?
Oga no be accent, Erigga punchline is average take it or leave it. Read yung6ix lyrics and read Erigga's lyrics and compare them. Go see wetin see rap for hnic (sinzu ft yung6ix) oga 6ix and Erigga no even dey in the same category. Erigga dey try no doubt he's rap is kinda street music.
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2021
shatta has lost a lot of relevance , his career is on the downward trend , he only uses controversies to keep up in the system , unfortunately for his , this last insult on nigerians will only promote Nigerian artistes image more because now shatta himself has agreed that Nigerian singers have the capacity to fill stadiums , it is now that our singers will start pouring into ghana .
secondly he is very very jealous and angry about the last 2 highly successful duets davido did with stone boy and darkovibes , those 2 songs really made a lot of impact , he is jealous that he is not the one davido did the duest with .
now promoters have started telling him that he shatta doesn't have the ability to fill up stadium , lets not forget o, most of the tickets were given out free when ppl didn't turn up .
Many people at that show didnt pay for tickets .
AfroKnight:

Any Nigerian DJ who plays Shatta Wale’s song should be denied his balance and handed over to the police.
Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by Panda7(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Is Ghana on the map of Nigeria??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women / Rita Dominic At Genevieve Magazine Summer Party(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.