Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day (36908 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by hammer567: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
PERSON SISTER!

PERSON DAUGHTER!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
jamesope04:
The man has a strong face. If only the woman had known

It's d strong face she loved
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Digmygold: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Must be Ubunja first child from a stray hoe.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
So many Christmas Eve & Christmas Day murder.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Tatashi: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
I like my guys tall and dark chocolate. Na him be this oh! When ladies use their hands to pick death. Marry who get sense oh. Leave their outward appearance and choose a man with a conscience

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
lexy2014:

That means every married couple should be dead by now

Not really, but the more you look the more you see.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Maxwell4404(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Some Women Mouth too Sharp..
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Kriss216: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Candidlady:
Kriss216
You missed me?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
For this guy to beat this woman until she died, shows that d beating no get part 2. He beat somebody from night till day break. All night beating Na only David for bible fight that kind battle. Brutality. His own level of anger was beyond that of planet earth

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Immorttal: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
This couple would still be alive if they didn't marry. Marriage is becoming another thing. Better to avoid it kpatakpata.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
inderhappy:

Not really, but the more you look the more you see.

Which more are u looking that u are seeing
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by frankson1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108857525:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Do they have relatives here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Safyqueen: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
What is their religion that permit this? Lest I forget only head slammers are terrorists especially in nairaland.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by MightySparrow: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
What could have made him beaten such a beautiful woman to death?

He took the easy way out to escape the incorruptible hands of Law.

He has created problem for their children.

Well, let blame it on the Devil
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by NaijaCover(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
frankson1:

Do they have relatives here on Nairaland

Why do you ask?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Candidlady: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kriss216:
You missed me?
yeah imissed your posts bout ladies giving you sleepless nights!
what do you have to say bout your comrade?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man’s a beast

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Which more are u looking that u are seeing

It's simple, marriage is no longer what it's used to be, when the reverend said for better for worst i don't think many of them remember that when they get home.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Kriss216: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Candidlady:

yeah imissed your posts bout ladies giving you sleepless nights!

what do you have to say bout your comrade?
No comment lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
inderhappy:

It's simple, marriage is no longer what it's used to be, when the reverend said for better for worst i don't think many of them remember that when they get home.

Are u like them?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Candidlady: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
lexy2014:
For this guy to beat this woman until she died, shows that d beating no get part 2. He beat somebody from night till day break. All night beating Na only David for bible fight that kind battle. Brutality. His own level of anger was beyond that of planet earth

talk bout "THE FIG TREE"

fruitless!! One thing you lots got? Nada!!!

God must be so pissed he ~manufactured~ a beast that he cant tame!!
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Candidlady:

talk bout "THE FIG TREE"

fruitless!! One thing you lots got? Nada!!!

God must be so pissed he ~manufactured~ a beast that he cant tame!!

Are u looking someone or something?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by HabaHaba: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
bati007:
Looking at the picture that they were handed that Marriage Certificate .....

Little will they know it was a Death Certificate.

I keep telling people, marriage is not by force.

If Anger and Fighting has started better to separate before Life is Lost.

RIP to both of them.

They never saw it coming.

Just my thoughts, but nobody would ever know the day and what circumstances would lead to his/her demise, only God knows.

May we die at good old age as good Christians.

Abeg, if ur not a Christian pls just avoid my comments. Thank you, in advance!
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by bati007(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
HabaHaba:

Just my thoughts, but nobody would ever know the day and what circumstances would lead to his/her demise, only God knows.

May we die at good old age as good Christians.

Abeg, if ur not a Christian pls just avoid my comments. Thank you, in advance!

Apt... Thanks
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by TheGift: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wawelexy:
E nogo better for who discover this mpuru nmiri drug...

Hmmmm… The guy was obviously not himself when the beating began. He sobered up later but by then it was too late.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Elidrisy20: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
As big as you are, why allowing such an animal called husband to beat you till you die,case closed they are both death
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by efficiencie(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is why weddings should be held with a sober mind and not in as a party...because more and more spouses today are looking back at their weddings and wishing it never happened. So sad.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by AnanseK(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Women and their mouth ! But this man looks like the beating type.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Mummyfour(f): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
True true, the man looks like yamba.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by vickydevoka(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Any man who can't take woman's wahala nood swing shouldn't get married. Bcus u must experience it in ur marriage. Wen ever she starts leave the house for her. Women are emotional being dey must calm down later
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by vickydevoka(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Any man who can't take woman's wahala and mood swing shouldn't get married. Bcus u must experience it in ur marriage. Wen ever she starts leave the house for her. Women are emotional being dey must calm down later n regret their action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad / Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.