Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day (36915 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by GetMeRight: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2021
jamesope04:
The man has a strong face. If only the woman had known

Nonsense and ingredients. Do women who murdered have strong faces too? Like Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by dingbang(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Please if you have anger issues, do not marry
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Selfmotivated: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2021
xcesspaschal:
Do u know that in Lusaka, capital of zambia is maleria Free?
How is it Malaria free
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Polynek(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Stupid man
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2021
lexy2014:

That means every married couple should be dead by now

No mind dem!

Weda e no see say e get Papa and Mama wen e dey grow up.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Kayode3747: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Where is d pictures of the dead bodies ,pls theres no prove to the claim of the stories being real.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by gulfer: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2021
The man looked angry from the outset as if forced into the relationship......The babe has shown the poor guy sege during courtship and the marriage that he had to end it all for them angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by derecho(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2021
vickydevoka:
Any man who can't take woman's wahala nood swing shouldn't get married. Bcus u must experience it in ur marriage. Wen ever she starts leave the house for her. Women are emotional being dey must calm down later
Why should women be expected to be like that?
As much as I don't expect a man to beat his wife,I expect a wife(groomed woman) not to be a trouble maker.
Like I usually say, Never marry a foolish woman.
The first Letter in "Woman" should stand for Wisdom.
There are women married to agberos/jagudas(urchins/ruffians) but don't get beaten.Is it because the agbero is cultured?Nah
Those women know how to manage those men.
A wise woman builds her home but the foolish plucks it down with her hands.

A verse in Proverbs 31 says
She'll do him no harm all the days of his life.

Summary,
Marriage is a serious responsibility.
Husband Love,Wife Submit.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by vickydevoka(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2021
derecho:
As much as I don't expect a man to beat his wife,I expect a wife(groomed woman) not to be a trouble maker.
There are women married to agberos/jagudas(urchins/ruffians) but don't get beaten.Is it because the agbero is cultured?Nah

Summary,
Most good ladie always come in bad packages like black skin, too fat n ugly. Most men don't want bad packages.

U can u marry a very fat lady. It's not that easy
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by derecho(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2021
vickydevoka:

Most good ladie always come in bad packages like black skin, too fat n ugly. Most men don't want bad packages.

U can u marry a very fat lady. It's not that easy
Who told you, there aren't ugly prostitutes or beautiful godly girls?
An ugly girl with good character usually gets the handsome good guys o.
Any guy who loves his future and understands the power of marriage doesn't marry just for beauty.
That said,
Any beautiful girl can be disfigured by sickness or accident ...and any happy girl can be beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by vickydevoka(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2021
derecho:
Any guy who loves his future and understands the power of marriage doesn't marry just for beauty.
That said,
Any beautiful girl can be disfigured by sickness or accident ...and any happy girl can be beautiful.
Not all. Most I said
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by vickydevoka(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2021
derecho:
That said,
Everything u wrote is right.

C'est la vie
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Very ugly woman.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Benzemma(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
post=108857034:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/zambian-man-commits-suicide-after-beating-his-wife-to-death-on-christmas-day.html

I have said it before and i will keep on saying it.
They should start writing "SAFETY FIRST" on marriage certificate.

Do you know that knowing what will kill you and still wait for it to kill you, is also suicide! And God will judge you for not helping your own life. Because he said "he whom he helps, should also help him or herself.
And for the murderer, why beat the person you chose to be the love of your life to extent of collapsing. If she had done same thing that made you to beat her when you are still begging her to be your wife, will you beat her?

At times, I do ask myself where the spirit of i love you, no one will take your place in my heart, do always go after marriage?

In conclusion, speak or act when you are angry and make the best comment or take the best action you will ever live to regret!
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Benzemma(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
derecho:

Summary,

How do you know foolish woman, when love have blinded your eyes.
Marrying a foolish woman is not a reason for you to kill her. Why not take her back to her parents and demand for whatsoever you have spent on her head.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by derecho(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Benzemma:

How do you know foolish woman, when love have blinded your eyes.
Marrying a foolish woman is not a reason for you to kill her. Why not take her back to her parents and demand for whatsoever you have spent on her head.
Did I endorse killing anyone? All I said is avoid a foolish woman. Wise men can tell who a foolish woman is.Wise men aren't blinded by Love, for them Love is a decision and responsibility not just an uncontrollable emotion.
One of what makes you wise, is the ability to see problem afar off and hide yourself.
A foolish man for example is one who knows a depraved girl and still goes on to marry her.
A fool rages on and will be destroyed.
A wise man won't marry a foolish woman and no wise girl would agree to marry a foolish man.

Summary,
A wise man will not be found in the company of fools.Apart from being spiritual, just listen in to many girls and you'll know they are vain.
You maybe able to tolerate her folly but what about the impact on your children?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Babastrong(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author= post=108857034]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/zambian-man-commits-suicide-after-beating-his-wife-to-death-on-christmas-day.html[ I have been thinking on what we make me commit suicide. But none exist. I always see an escape route.]
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by AJohnnasa(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
ngwababe:
No one to beat again, that's why he killed himself. Coward indeed.

He went to join her. Maybe continue to beat her on the other side.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by ngwababe(f): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
AJohnnasa:

He went to join her. Maybe continue to beat her on the other side.

Na true oo. grin
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by AJohnnasa(m): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2022
ngwababe:

Na true oo. grin

LOL. Dey there na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Engages Herdsmen In A Gun Duel In Benue, Kills One In The Process / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) / Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.