Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day (36909 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by vickydevoka(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Any man who can't take woman's wahala and mood swing shouldn't get married. Bcus u must experience it in ur marriage. Wen ever she starts leave the house for her. Women are emotional being dey must calm down later n regret their action. N please if she doesn't give u sex don't beg her or rape bcus she will use that as a means of manipulation, just find another means to satisfy herself. They F gender is complicated
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by adebwalex(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
By main looking at the man picture you can see vampire in him. It is Useless man that will love beating their wife, no matter what they are several ways you can handle stubborn wife without panel beating her..
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by GoldenSpec: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Zambia and Zimbabwe those two countries ehn undecided
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by thatigboman1: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wawelexy:
E nogo better for who discover this mpuru nmiri drug...
meth dey Zambia?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by neighbourhud: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na the day dem they collect picture the lady don supposed know say the guy na killer

See face abeg

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Benrosaria(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108857034:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/zambian-man-commits-suicide-after-beating-his-wife-to-death-on-christmas-day.html

Autopsy for Wetin?? Like say the cause of their death would be used to fix the next occurrence. Blacks stop deceiving yourselves. Competition and escaping ignorance na wetin go kill blacks finish

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by fidelisodogbo: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sad. It's wise to always look properly before committing to someone else as partner. That tendency has always been there, it's not an instant wave of terror. She sure had an inkling but probably decided to prod on hoping for change.
Lesson: when you see signs of abuse, remove yourself and have it exposed.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
I thought maybe the writeup was wrong that he beat her from 7 pm still dawn, as in what kind of human being is that, okay, let's just minimize it, and say, he beat her from 7 pm to 00.01 am, it's still unfathomable, I don't understand what kind of human being does that, and then he later regrets to the degree that he takes his own life.

It's a combination of foolishness, mental illness, how does he think, somebody will take a beating for that long.

lexy2014:
For this guy to beat this woman until she died, shows that d beating no get part 2. He beat somebody from night till day break. All night beating Na only David for bible fight that kind battle. Brutality. His own level of anger was beyond that of planet earth

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Goldbw122(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Naa was when you are suppose to be enjoying your small thing that you have now you are on the other side of life it is na wa... So sad story...
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Kwinesther: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
These days, how many people pray to God before choosing a life partner? They meet, confess love to each other and boom they get married. There is a divine partner for everyone if we ask God for guidance and direction. May we not marry the wrong partner.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by LZAA: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wawelexy:
E nogo better for who discover this mpuru nmiri drug...
You mean crystal meth grin grin grin
Better blame all the scientists
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by frankson1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108864961:

Why do you ask?

You posted too many of their pictures.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by WillyDave: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108857034:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/zambian-man-commits-suicide-after-beating-his-wife-to-death-on-christmas-day.html

Zambia, Kenya and Ebonyi state are always in the news for horrible stories like this.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Gkemz: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Many of the cases of domestic violence emanated from poverty. When I say poverty, I mean abject poverty when a man could no longer provide and the woman goes haywire.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by WillyDave: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I thought maybe the writeup was wrong that he beat her from 7 pm still dawn, as in what kind of human being is that, okay, let's just minimize it, and say, he beat her from 7 pm to 00.01 am, it's still unfathomable, I don't understand what kind of human being does that, and then he later regrets to the degree that he takes his own life.

It's a combination of foolishness, mental illness, how does he think, somebody will take a beating for that long.

That guy looks like a monster. Infact he was a black monster. If am a woman there is no way I will allow the ugly chimpanzee to come near me not to talk of marrying me. As some people are ugly so their hearts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Pataricatering(f): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na wa o - most of the men here cannot say one bad thing about the wife murderer , some are still blaming the victim - if na women dem talk say insult husband we go see dem dey release generational curses on top her head , insult her, wish her death
later you go dey wonder why women dey hate you people!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by DLSReigns: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why marry someone you will beat to death tomorrow? Kindly pray against hot tempered spouses who cant control their anger.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2021
People who have tempers shouldn’t get married just stay single and keep ur temper to urself.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Championxxx(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2021
This is very sad
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Bifwoli: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Tatashi:
I like my guys tall and dark chocolate. Na him be this oh! When ladies use their hands to pick death. Marry who get sense oh. Leave their outward appearance and choose a man with a conscience
Do Catholic priests who rape boys have a conscience? Does Buhari have a conscience when he told so many election lies? Did Trump have a conscience sleeping with many women? These things you can never tell.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Bifwoli: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2021
WillyDave:

Zambia, Kenya and Ebonyi state are always in the news for horrible stories like this.
Do those countries also have skull miners,ritualists and Fulani cattle terrorists? Kettle always calling the pot black.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by victor11758: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2021
May we never accept people that will kill us in the name of love.... #painful [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by jibrinidris836(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Tatashi:
I like my guys tall and dark chocolate. Na him be this oh! When ladies use their hands to pick death. Marry who get sense oh. Leave their outward appearance and choose a man with a conscience
from what I read on fb,the lady cheated and the man was damn obsessed with her,if the man had know,he would have let her be,is so painful
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by ngwababe(f): 2:13am On Dec 28, 2021
No one to beat again, that's why he killed himself. Coward indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by ofiko123(m): 3:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Sad. RIP to the dead..
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Easylifelomo(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Too bad, let us learn to live in peace with other
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2021
bati007:
Looking at the picture that they were handed that Marriage Certificate .....

Little will they know it was a Death Certificate.

I keep telling people, marriage is not by force.

If Anger and Fighting has started better to separate before Life is Lost.

RIP to both of them.

They never saw it coming.
What keeps some women in an abusive marriage is what I am yet to understand.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by ledaman: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2021
As a man if you can control your anger in marriage, you have passed 95% of the marriage examination.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by ledaman: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

What keeps some women in an abusive marriage is what I am yet to understand.
Fear of being a laughing stock in the society @ the expense of their happiness.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by muheeb01(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Learn how to control your anger
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day by quinox947: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2021
I love women. The day a man raises up his hand against a woman is the day he looses all the respect she has for him. A good home is created when couples tolerate each other; avoiding extreme positions and loving one another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad / Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.