Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? (368 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Recently going through most guys comment about a fiancée lying about herself before marriage. I found this rather disturbing... Really? According to him;
Don't ever marry a lair.....I don talk my own oo......I can never trust that kinda woman. Although, I am married with kids. When we were courting I asked her about her past . And told me. And I told her mine too.
Someone just countered and asked him; did she tell you her bodycount?
My assertion is this...
As long as you ain't married to a virgin, she has a secret! And no virgin is 100% truthful with her past. Especially on body count. Some past are better left in the past, trying to find out from your significant other is like digging out a buried carcass.
Marriage na like dog play, you fall for me, I fall for you. we sometimes we detect lies, but we choose to ignore and move on. If a palm wine tapper begin talk wetin em dey see from top, he might fall.
There's no perfect marriage out there. How long would you keep forming hard man to the woman of your youth who births your kids all because of some mistakes or lies. For how long? Let love lead, your wife can't be your enemy.
Love covers all! When you're pained, call her to order in love and do remember what made you proposed to her or how you started. Give room to open communication, don't make her look scared whenever you're around and happy when you're not at home. For how long would this continue? Marriage is a lifetime process. The earlier you repair your boat would determine how far you'll stay afloat.
Peace wink kiss
Re: Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? by Polynek(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Making sense shaa
Re: Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? by DanteSilva(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2021
If you follow this advise walai you'll die early, na wetin one of my uncle de suffer now, didn't care too much about the wife's past not knowing she has been in 3 marriages also rendering the men useless, and rippi g them of their wealth, now doing the same to my uncle.

Omo de try know person past oh, decisions made in the past has an effect on the quality of your future.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? by BlaqJosh: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Crazy op, wahala for person wey follow this advice
Re: Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2021
OP...
Never marry a liar is one advice everyone needs to follow... If I can't trust what you say or if your words don't match your actions, then you have no value in my eyes...

However...
Refusing to know about your wife's past for whatever reason is foolish (in my opinion)...

I hope you know that they're some things we've done in the past that still affects us even till the future?

Imagine a man gets married to a woman for years and they can't have children, and when they start going from one hospital to the other spending money here and there, he now discovers that his wife doesn't have a womb because of an abortion gone wrong, what then happens?? You think he would not regret it if he followed this your advice??

See eh, marriage is not something you enter just like that, you need to be aware of exactly what you're getting into, cause that's the person who will have access to your food, your drinking water, your body, practically EVERYTHING!! So it'll be foolishness to leave anything to chance...
Re: Don't Ever Marry A Liar! How True Is This Statement? by Ekejoestar(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2021
Favfables1:
OP...
Never marry a liar is one advice everyone needs to follow... If I can't trust what you say or if your words don't match your actions, then you have no value in my eyes...

However...
Refusing to know about your wife's past for whatever reason is foolish (in my opinion)...

I hope you know that they're some things we've done in the past that still affects us even till the future?

Imagine a man gets married to a woman for years and they can't have children, and when they start going from one hospital to the other spending money here and there, he now discovers that his wife doesn't have a womb because of an abortion gone wrong, what then happens?? You think he would not regret it if he followed this your advice??

See eh, marriage is not something you enter just like that, you need to be aware of exactly what you're getting into, cause that's the person who will have access to your food, your drinking water, your body, practically EVERYTHING!! So it'll be foolishness to leave anything to chance...

Good bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Recalls Meeting Her Secondary School Teacher At An LGBTQ Event / Lambe/ Akute/ Ajuwon Link Up / Lady Angrily Pours Water On Boyfriend In Abuja For Embarrassing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.