Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) (23785 Views)

Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by tutudesz: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Melves:

They have such coz I work thereand some of my colleagues pass through this same process
Some uploaded the same email address.
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by omumeen534: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
You probably graduated with 1st class or 2nd Class Upper division. Dangote refineries sent message to all Nigerian Universities I think forthnight ago to forward the names of their 1st Class and 2nd Class Upper graduates for employment.

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
It's a genuine vacancy.
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Livesimple:
Good day fams as the heading implies, i need a graphic designer to mentor me from this January please i will pay. Precisely the location should be within karu, nyanya or jukwoyi Abuja thanks
Which heading?
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Realdeals(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
All I can say is that the address is real and it belong to Dangote group as stated.
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by bobo65(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
TheDemola:

That's mine in 2020
which school did you attend and which course?
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Solitechworld:
You even disclosed your email in the process of sharing it.... are you sure you are graduate?
100%
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
JudeAfoo:
You're likely to get another call that you've been disqualified. So you need to pay so so and so
really
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by ShootThemAll(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dangote that pays peanut to his workers... Dangote is not a nice place to work at all.
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Ezewuzie01: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
You came to a forum full of fraudsters to seek advise.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Generalkorex(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
zikter:
Why do some of you talk quick like this? The address given is very genuine and is a big company on Oba-Akran. I live close to it and is my daily route so I know the area very well. OP, prepare and attend your test without any fear

Don't mind them. I pass that route everyday from Ikeja to Agege and I know Dangote Sinotruck. @OP the address exist and na Dangote factory for oba akran. That is the only thing I can say.
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by JohnOkolo: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Livesimple:
Good day fams as the heading implies, i need a graphic designer to mentor me from this January please i will pay. Precisely the location should be within karu, nyanya or jukwoyi Abuja thanks

Op you shouldn't take away online tutoring out, just saying.
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by umanah8(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yeah... I did receive the invite too.

Lagos here I come... I knew something would bring me to this city.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Yankee101: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
For those saying only northerners were invited

See the proof it's not true
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by tunmoj(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
The email address is suspicious...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by eburuu: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
philus66:
FTC
which ftc grin

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by philus66(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
eburuu:
which ftc grin
Comrade me sef weak grin
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by JerryJude(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Op pls attend it's genuine.. believe me..
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Greatersttar: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
tutudesz:

Please Dangote companies don't have such email address
Stop talking wat u don't know anything about
Oba Akran is where dangote refinery recruitment exams have been taking place for years now, that's where dangote trucks are assembled
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
umanah8:
Yeah... I did receive the invite too.

Lagos here I come... I knew something would bring me to this city.
which school did u attend?
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Daheru(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
flyinnizam:
Please signify if dangote refinery sent you this email. Some of you might know me as hunter brother.

It is legit. The address and everything is perfect. I sat for the same test at the same venue about 4 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2021
ShootThemAll:
Dangote that pays peanut to his workers... Dangote is not a nice place to work at all.
really?
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Daheru:

It is legit. The address and everything is perfect. I sat for the same test at the same venue about 4 years ago.
then what happened to you after the test?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Naija4love(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2021
Melves:

They have such coz I work thereand some of my colleagues pass through this same process
it biggest scam, If you know anything about website building you will understand. No domain website of that domain email. Nothing like dangoteprojects. Com
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by calcal: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2021
scam!
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Raphaelda1st: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2021
It's real bro, don't miss the opportunity, just free those saying trash here...
Just prepare with the syllabus given to you...
Answer as much as you can..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by seyee1984: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Livesimple:

Okay. Call this number 08056637196
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by TheDemola: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

It's a scam bro. They used a forwarding system to make the email address look real.

Are you for real? Bro, I am a member of staff, and that was how they sent me interview mail in 2020
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by TheDemola: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
flyinnizam:
which school did you attend and which course?

Mine isn't for engineering
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by umanah8(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
@Daheru @Thedemola

Please if you have attended this assessment before this question is for you...

I want to know if I would be allow to participate in the assessment invite without my Nysc and original school certificate as I have not yet collected them...?

I just graduated recently...
Thanks for your anticipated response!
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Hallabee1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
ossyla:
I dedicate this FTC to my lovely family

Aje....

You say what again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Internship Programme At Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) / What Life Skills Are Not Taught In School? / GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.