Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) (23784 Views)

Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by TheDemola: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
umanah8:
@Daheru @Thedemola

Please if you have attended this assessment before this question is for you...

I want to know if I would be allow to participate in the assessment invite without my Nysc and original school certificate as I have not yet collected them...?

I just graduated recently...
Thanks for your anticipated response!

If you were invited, it's definitely through your school. So it's not your fault that those are not ready. Be there at the assessment venue and explain to them

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by valves: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
JudeAfoo:
You're likely to get another call that you've been disqualified. So you need to pay so so and so

OP If anyone asks you to pay a fee for any reason, know that it's a scam. Don't pay a dime.

I went through their recruitment process some years back. Same email was sent and exam was at same venue as the OP.

You are not to pay for any thing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by DeanSim: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Feed on this: https://www.nairaland.com/2518972/dangote-refinery-recruiting-closes-15th/5

And make a proper investigation before going.

Besides, it amazes how Dangote will be recruiting with a dumb empty web address. Even smaller growing businesses don't do that.

Fake web address speaks; every info might be fake.

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by umanah8(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheDemola

If you were invited, it's definitely through your school. So it's not your fault that those are not ready. Be there at the assessment venue and explain to them[/quote]

Alright... Thanks. It's worth taking the risk.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
umanah8:
@Daheru @Thedemola

Please if you have attended this assessment before this question is for you...

I want to know if I would be allow to participate in the assessment invite without my Nysc and original school certificate as I have not yet collected them...?

I just graduated recently...
Thanks for your anticipated response!
as the op that's same problem I have
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
umanah8:
TheDemola

If you were invited, it's definitely through your school. So it's not your fault that those are not ready. Be there at the assessment venue and explain to them

taking risks depends on where u live. some places are really far from Lagos but that's your decision. i can't go there without nysc and degree until I confirm from Dangote group

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by TheDemola: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
umanah8:
TheDemola

All the best

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by TheDemola: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
flyinnizam:
taking risks depends on where u live. some places are really far from Lagos but that's your decision. i can't go there without nysc and degree until I confirm from Dangote group

If there is a number attached to the email, call and enquire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheDemola:

If there is a number attached to the email, call and enquire
there is a number but a normal individual number and not like a company number
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by TheDemola: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
there is a number but a normal individual number and not like a company number

There are a lot of HR staff, so that number is for one of them. You can call and enquire
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Ch1g: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Just check the domain dangoteproject.com and see for yourself as on seen from the email used to send the invite
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ch1g:
Just check the domain dangoteproject.com and see for yourself as on seen from the email used to send the invite
pls Explain what u mean
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
TheDemola:

There are a lot of HR staff, so that number is for one of them. You can call and enquire
he is not picking up
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
TheDemola:

not picking calls and has not replied my message
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Fantasial: 6:19am On Jan 03, 2022
flyinnizam:
Please signify if dangote refinery sent you this email. Some of you might know me as hunter brother.

Its very suspicious coz the dangoteprojects website doesn't exist. you can go but be extremely careful. Let your family members know though... Nigeria is not safe o
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by ferd88(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Daheru:

It is legit. The address and everything is perfect. I sat for the same test at the same venue about 4 years ago.

How was the exam and what kind questions do they ask?
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by ferd88(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
umanah8:
Yeah... I did receive the invite too.

Lagos here I come... I knew something would bring me to this city.

Do you know how their questions look like? The possible things they ask engineering graduates
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by ferd88(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Melves:

They have such coz I work thereand some of my colleagues pass through this same process

Please, which kind questions do they ask engineering graduates. Just give me clue on how their questions look like.
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Danielson456(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Were you guys able to write the test today?

@flyinnizam
@umanah8
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Palmoil: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
flyinnizam:
Please signify if dangote refinery sent you this email. Some of you might know me as hunter brother.

Hello bro
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by umanah8(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Danielson456:

@flyinnizam
@umanah8

I didn't travel for it... Since I did not possess the required documents
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Timon4real(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
You could have tried, guess you're a youth corper?
umanah8:

I didn't travel for it... Since I did not possess the required documents

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by umanah8(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Timon4real:
You could have tried, guess you're a youth corper?
Yeah...

It's okay though... There are more opportunities to come. We move
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Emperoo: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
umanah8:

Yeah...

It's okay though... There are more opportunities to come. We move

If this is real you should have taken it, you never can tell what happens after NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Emperoo: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Naija4love:
it biggest scam, If you know anything about website building you will understand. No domain website of that domain email. Nothing like dangoteprojects. Com

The website must not necessarily be online, so long as Dangote group is the owner of the Domain, they can have access to the mail.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Danielson456:

@flyinnizam
@umanah8
i did not oo...I will spend like 50k for transport and accommodation when I didn't possess nysc and degree yet
Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Emperoo: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
After NYSC you'll see that their is no work in Nigeria, unless you are going into business or you have hand work.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) by Daheru(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
flyinnizam:
then what happened to you after the test?

I didn't pass d exam�.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Life Skills Are Not Taught In School? / Graduate Internship Programme At Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) / GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.