Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes (25936 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Buh Shata Wale isn't our problem now , rather Buhari and APC is ....

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by favour32(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why that guy borrow the name,Wale?
What of bandle?
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Irupetepete: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
SlyDev:
Shatta should not apologise, Nigerians have big mouth and love bullying. Shatta Wale is a man for standing up for his country.
mumu, who provoked him in the first place?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by HacheNoire: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Naughtysex:
But the money he made through his "unskilled" can rebuild your dream building

You have a right to your opinion

You will always believe everyone is like you

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Depressed101: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why are we replying this mad man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Naughtysex: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
HacheNoire:

You have a right to your opinion

You will always believe everyone is like you
It's only a shallow minded person will believe everyone is like him
And also it's only a shallow minded fellow will come to a public forum to ask a childish question

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Elmander1983(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
When wizkid decided to go and make Ghana home sometime back, why won't shatta wale say his tiny county is a get away? Punks everywhere
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/apologise-for-throwing-shades-at-nigerian-artistes-yul-edochie-advises-shatta-wale/

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by HacheNoire: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Naughtysex:
It's only a shallow minded person will believe everyone is like him
And also it's only a shallow minded fellow will come to a public forum to ask a childish question

You have been ignored
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by sofiscatedmoron: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shata wale is a Yoruba man
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Irupetepete:
mumu, who provoked him in the first place?

That is accumulated aggression, e don full cooler wink
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Naughtysex: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
HacheNoire:

You have been ignored
I think you need a teacher You can't reply the person you are ignoring and still called it "ignored"

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Freerhyme1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta Wale is pissed cos no Nigeria artist featured him on a track and no shows for him in Nigeria, anyways Na rubbish him dey sing sef grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by nwajesus12(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hack6e:
Who is Yul.Edochie
someone bigger than you
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shtta walle shouldn't apologize shit... Same fellow Nigerians say that Ghana is better than us on Twitter...

After fucking things up you have to also feel the shit of the nonsense you and your comrades puked out!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Bar1941(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't even know why Yul gave the low-key local dog this attention in the first instance. He was craving for attention from the likes of Davido, Wizy, Burna boy etc but none of them look his side.

Something we don't need to respond to a remark made by a fool cos by so doing people may not see the difference between us and the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/apologise-for-throwing-shades-at-nigerian-artistes-yul-edochie-advises-shatta-wale/

Why didn't they just ignore the guy? Why are all of them dragging with him? I don't even see d significance in what shattawale said
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Kellibae(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
HacheNoire:
Does Yul have a job

Seriously this his coment is irrelevant.
I guys he is building his political career

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Rosiebills: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta whatever is trying to create discord between two African countries. Music is meant to unite and it’s not a competition. It’s an entertainment industry and if you can’t handle it then mind your business and stop talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ghana peeps dey always dread naija guys and their girls love nalNaija boys too much. I have been to Ghana so I know what I am talking about

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by DonBenny77(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Una dey answer that rich junkie
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Trueyarn(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
No be to full stadium o, how much be the tickets abi na free sef?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Karemarealty288(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta Bundle we know........ Shatta Wale is an inconsequential dry faced noise polluter.....

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by FLYFIRE(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
THE VERY BEST OF GHANA IS WACK...THEY CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK TO ENABLE THEM CARRY THE CEDDI THEY REMOVED FIVE ZEROS FROM BEHIND TO MAKE IT SOUND SLIM. F..K GHANA

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by skallion7(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
SlyDev:
Shatta should not apologise, Nigerians have big mouth and love bullying. Shatta Wale is a man for standing up for his country.
You sound dumb

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Biafraaa: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Easy comrade grin grin grin
Naughtysex:
But the money he made through his "unskilled" can rebuild your dream building

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by skallion7(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
I blame wizkid, Davido and burna for always going to Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Swanzi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
FLYFIRE:
THE VERY BEST OF GHANA IS WACK...THEY CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK TO ENABLE THEM CARRY THE CEDDI THEY REMOVED FIVE ZEROS FROM BEHIND TO MAKE IT SOUND SLIM. F..K GHANA

Who or what gave u the impression Shatta wale is the best in Ghana Lol
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Swanzi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Ghana pops dey always dread naija guys and their girls love nalNaija boys too much. I have been to Ghana so I know what I am talking about

Depends on the type of girls u met ..
The fact that cheap 1cedi girl admire u doesn’t mean all Ghanaian girls stop being myopic
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Scatter Wale is obviously high on Osogbo weed when he typed those words.
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by JonCina(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
The speed with which I use enter here to see picture of that Shatta guy ehn.
Only to be disappointed that it is not the Shatta "small" guy I had in mind!
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by chudez0147(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Painful as it is, Ghana empowers our artistes more than we do to theirs. Fact! We’d keep taking insults until we learn to love our country and stop running to Ghana. Personally I don’t even know what would carry me to Ghana
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Electricity, Security and their big yansh girls will surly take you to Ghana .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In All White In New Photos / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.