Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) (25923 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by film3four: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fV1SjN9Ack

A mother needs us, she can’t fight this alone - Mercy Eke throws in for support for Precious Chikwendu in custody battle with ex-partner and former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode

According to the reality show star, this is no longer about Precious, but about a mother whose kids were taken away from her without her consent.

Mercy Eke further called on women to put in support for the mother of four as she is in pain without her kids

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXX4NEhgNdU/?utm_medium=share_sheet

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Frigga13: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercy should be calming down .. before FFk go marry her join grin

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Who send her go open yansh for FFK

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by JOemmy(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercy eke is a wise slay queen u hardly find her rolling with people like ffk her targets are usually single rich igbo dudes.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by suffering: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2021
JOemmy:
Mercy eke is a wise slay queen u hardly find her rolling with people like ffk her targets are usually single rich igbo dudes.
She knows politicians na wash. Politicians normally haggle on prices meanwhile the kinds she follows will pay anything for bragging rights.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by suffering: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Hmm. Those she fed with his money are in arms to support her. Mercy has no children, knows nothing about raising children and is not a loyal person. Something will benefit her greatly from such a move.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by InternalAuditor: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Boluwatifeee(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ekanx27(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Timekeeper: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
So far ffk doesn't care

We don't care

43 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by slawormiir: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Loud it!

Oya mothers in the house, over to you.

7 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Baawaa(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
I trust FFK this one is the next prey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ekanx27(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Support who support you oh.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by jericco1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
If everyone should bring their family problems on social media, the media space would have crashed.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Banometer: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Thobby02lawbar(f): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXLctb3MxZg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Instagram likes for my son that's all I need from this family for Christmas grin grin grin grin
Please make him a winner in this contest.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
This fish-brain girl will always chase clout with anything.

21 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by kingsways: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yes No one has the right to take her children from her.

They must return her children to her and the man MUST provide finance to take care of them

Also by virtue of her marriage and children, all FFK's properties must be shared and at least 80% given to Precious.

Precious should stop crying and look for a good lawyer, that drug addict needs to be taught a lesson

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by visijo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
If she visits you and nobody is calling...my brother, she's cheating. no school will teach you this�

7 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
The whores are out to support their sister in arms.....which responsible woman would throw support for a woman like FFK'S ex...

You see them all over Abuja whoring themselves around sleeping with anything that has money....*spits

FFK's biggest mistake would be handing over his son's to this gold-digger.....he might as well feed them to the vipers.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Sholaco: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hahahahahaha ndi English..that woman is her children..that woman yeh yeh sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by MidaserveNG: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2021

7 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Karlovych: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed She chose to be a third wife ahead of other eligible bachelors, when Churchill was denied access to see his son by the actress none of these clowns bothered to intervene.
She has no income to take care of those kids and they are better off with the father.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Invincible304: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
angry sad

I am here confused, depressed demoralized and suicidal because I couldn't pay 48k to renew my rent and I have been told to vacate the premises already.

I'm dejected. Hope someone come to my rescue. 070.68...37...75...41

21.2516. 699.3
Uba..

1 Like

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Are you prepared for the removal of fuel subsidy?
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by floss(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmm... this movie go sweet die, make I rush go buy popcorn....
Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by bluefilm: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Of course.

Bitches of the same feather!!!

5 Likes

Re: FFK: Mercy Eke Supports Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Les: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mercy is right, you know?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Loved Up In New Photos / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shows Off His Second Daughter With Adorable Shots / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.