Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) (11829 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Godfray: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by richeeyo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Girls with big ass are senseless

11 Likes

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na lie joor!! grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Girls with big butts always rely on their butts as their source of income.

3 Likes

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
richeeyo:
Guys with with d**ks are senseless...how does that sound to your ear son? grin unintelligent I guess..

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Girls with big butts always rely on their butts as their source of income.
Guys with d*always rely on their d**k as their source of income..
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ashawo go soon enter stock market!
It's possible with the stupid men we have today.

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nyascobar1414: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
richeeyo:
True.. They are usually so daft asf
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by MaverickA3: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na lie joor!! grin grin tongue
You have a bigger one? (Wink)

2 Likes

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by chocboi78(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
A twerk video would have done justice to the topic proper
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by EmzyT: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations for touring round the whole Africa to be able to come to the Conclusion that she has the biggest Butt in Africa smiley
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2021
MaverickA3:

You have a bigger one? (Wink)
lol, nope.

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by OneCorner: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2021
richeeyo:
No be lie
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by nnamdi640: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2021
Na normal thing with ladies from Ghana,Togo and Republic of Bunue. Na for waist down their own fat dey start from.

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by MasonKendall(m): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Guys with with d**ks are senseless...how does that sound to your ear son? grin unintelligent I guess..
Bro all your comments sound stupid. This place na for cruise but you dey carry Mathias for head like bricklayer headpan. Anyone says something bad against a woman you go just jump in like flash start dey defend shit. Stop this shit. It makes you look feminine and overly emotional.
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by KarinaLove(f): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
I have a good Ass but I can never snap a backside picture of it to Post online.

I don't just fancy snapping or posting such.

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
MasonKendall:
Bro all your comments sound stupid. This place na for cruise but you dey carry Mathias for head like bricklayer headpan. Anyone says something bad against a woman you go just jump in like flash start dey defend shit. Stop this shit. It makes you look feminine and overly emotional.
It hurts huh..which Kain dirty cruise you dey catch dey insult women..u think say e dey sweet you na... nonsense if you don't want a counter comment then think before you speak..
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by TeamLeader(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
H
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by 0Tolukay0: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
KarinaLove:

Prove it

1 Like

Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by Sharatan(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
richeeyo:

Can you get some sense?.. How does the size of the butt affect the efficiency of the brain?
Re: This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2021
KarinaLove:

Nuwa Nembe togu..

(1) (Reply)

Your Top Five(5) Songs Of All Time / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.