Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! (267 Views)

Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! by Issues40(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'll bell the cat this time around. There's no day one visits the romance section of nairaland without seeing topics that bash females or spread campaigns of masculinity and redpill. It's now very very boring to visit this section of nairaland.

Romance section used to be better and more interesting than this. But what do we have now? Young boys who have hijacked it to continue their forceful spread of redpilling and bashing of females.

There are a whole lot of topics and issues that could be discussed here on nairaland ranging from dating and relationship for matured couples down to spicing your sexual life and even finding ways to manage your relationship.

This is where nairalanders can meet to share their experiences, challenges in their relationship and even proffer solutions to relationship challenges

I now get discouraged to even visit this section as I know that I must surely see one thread or the other either bashing women or advocating for women to be treated like shit.

Worse of all is that 85% of these threads are created by gays and other sexual disoriented individuals.

I hope the mods can do something about it. It's really getting out of hand. If you're redpill, please keep it to yourself. If you hate women, please lock up your opinion in your head. Don't come here and start forcefully spreading nonsense campaigns about how genders should be treated.

The matter tire me. No be small.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! by illmatic101(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Madam!!! Romance section is not for encouraging simps. And having vagina and bresst is not a sure way out of poverty.
Re: Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! by posty56: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
or you see another person opinion and e pain you please skip it too! no be so? grin practice what you preach, I see many annoying people commenting on front page frequently, like that scammer slawomir, that dead meat griller, all I do is once I see their moniker I skip their comments immediately, so if you see any comment or topic wey you no like skip it. simple and short
Re: Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! by Jeremani: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Everything is changing,
With the way the girls are behaving this days,
Redpillers just have to sound it,

We are the watcher sent by God to redeem men from the prey of em female.

Don't be offended you can't abort our mission.

Let's pray

Re: Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! by Oluromantic: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Can you give examples of such bashings? Cus hard truth does sound like bashings too
Re: Alpha Males And Red Pillers Have Made Romanceland Very Boring!! by Nyascobar1414: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2021
Pussyass nigaas jus dey opoor for naija ehh

(1) (Reply)

Can Whatsapp Messages Be Tracked? How Can I Track Whatsapp Conversation? / What Is The Kingdom Of God? / Is Staphylococcus Killing Your Sexual Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.