Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread (2493 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2021
I am a nursing student and I opened this thread as I could not find a thread where nursing students could hangout and share ideas and also where aspirants could get information from.
Graduate nurses are very much welcomed as we would love to learn from you

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by rezzy: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Slimdan360:
I am a nursing student and I opened this thread as I could not find a thread where nursing students could hangout and share ideas and also where aspirants could get information from.

Is there age limit in studying nursing?
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
rezzy:

Is there age limit in studying nursing?
The beauty of nursing is that you can study it at anytime irrespective of your age and you can choose to do it either in a certified school of nursing or an accredited University

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by billpete89: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Train/Work as a Nurse in Germany

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by SonOfNobody: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Help me find a young beautiful Muslim Nurse. I need a Nurse friend
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
SonOfNobody:
Just hit the hospital or any reputable institution that trains nurses
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Strugglingman: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Slimdan360:
Nice one op ..good initiative

Following ....
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by SonOfNobody: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Slimdan360:

Just hit the hospital or any reputable institution that trains nurses

Ok, Thanks
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by ModelLook(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Slimdan360:

I plan on picking a Nursing form come 2022. I plan on going through a School of Nursing. Hopefully in Lagos. I have started doing some online reading to prepare myself for this journey.

Any advice for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Young042galaxy: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
I rep Enugu state university of science and technology.
DEPARTMENT OF NURSING SCIENCES 300L .
We are the pioneer set. It's not been easy as we are made to do virtually all the medical courses even those we don't need because we are still fighting for accreditation.
But I am glad did all those courses.
My question is.......
Are we going to be allowed to sit for council exam without NUC accreditation?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
ModelLook:

I plan on picking a Nursing form come 2022. I plan on going through a School of Nursing. Hopefully in Lagos. I have started doing some online reading to prepare myself for this journey.

Any advice for me.
My advice is that you read like your life depends on it and at the end, you will definitely have a cause to smile, I wish you good luck on this path you are about to take
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Young042galaxy:
We are the pioneer set. It's not been easy as we are made to do virtually all the medical courses even those we don't need because we are still fighting for accreditation.
My question is.......
Welcome boss
Let's allow our senior colleagues answer your question
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by ModelLook(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Slimdan360:

My advice is that you read like your life depends on it and at the end, you will definitely have a cause to smile, I wish you good luck on this path you are about to take

Thanks. Which school are you in and what level?
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by yunqdady: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Young042galaxy:
My question is.......
Pray for accreditation before you graduate. Once you get accreditation by NUC, Nursing council will come inspect for accreditation. If passed, you can then be allowed to index and subsequently sit NMCN exams.
How many are you guys in class?
Is ESUT now cult free?
How's the pharmacy? They started recently too.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by yunqdady: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Slimdan360:
Look for online lectures like Nursing Lecture Room, etc. They are plenty. You can get them on Facebook. Download telegram too. Very important. Make good use of your search engines. You will find community of like minds. Don't joke with telegram

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by yunqdady: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2021
SonOfNobody:
Go study nursing yourself
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Young042galaxy: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2021
yunqdady:

Pray for accreditation before you graduate. Once you get accreditation by NUC, Nursing council will come inspect for accreditation. If passed, you can then be allowed to index and subsequently sit NMCN exams.
How many are you guys in class?
Is ESUT now cult free?
How's the pharmacy? They started recently too.
No university in Nigeria is cult free.
But since after Chimaroke tenure elapsed, cult activities reduced drastically in Esut.
Have you heard of cult related cases in Enugu for years now?
We are 102 in class now.
Esut pharmacy is doing well. They have graduated their 1st set, same with medlab SC.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by yunqdady: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Young042galaxy:

No university in Nigeria is cult free.
But since after Chimaroke tenure elapsed, cult activities reduced drastically in Esut.
Have you heard of cult related cases in Enugu for years now?
We are 102 in class now.
Esut pharmacy is doing well. They have graduated their 1st set, same with medlab SC.
Interesting.
102 seems much. Usually, unaccredited admit little so incase of necessity, only the few would be affected. But since Pharmacy and the rest got accredited later on, yours should not be different.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
yunqdady:

Look for online lectures like Nursing Lecture Room, etc. They are plenty. You can get them on Facebook. Download telegram too. Very important. Make good use of your search engines. You will find community of like minds. Don't joke with telegram
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by veedboss: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Slimdan360:
Thank you so much for this thread...I am really looking forward to picking up a form this year but my challenge is living in the hostel because of my little kids

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by billpete89: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
billpete89:
Germany for Medics

Presents Make it in Germany for skilled health personnels (Doctors, nurses) and Students

Program Offers...

➡️ Information for the Migration to Germany��

➡️ German Language Courses (A1 - B2) and Goethe Exam

➡️ Recognition of Professional Qualification by German authorities

➡️ Registration for Special training course

➡️ Employment Offers

➡️ German Visa Application

NB. This is for Skilled Health workers e.g Medical Doctors, Nurses and Students of Medicine(clinical) and Nursing

Please contact 07037283355 to join whatsapp group and more info

Frohes neues Jahr
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
veedboss:

Thank you so much for this thread...I am really looking forward to picking up a form this year but my challenge is living in the hostel because of my little kids
For now, forget about your challenges and ensure you pick the form, then work towards getting admitted. With time, everything will fall in place.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by yunqdady: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by billpete89: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Germany for Medics

Presents Make it in Germany for skilled health personnels (Doctors, nurses) and Students

Program Offers...

➡️ Information for the Migration to Germany��

➡️ German Language Courses (A1 - B2) and Goethe Exam

➡️ Recognition of Professional Qualification by German authorities

➡️ Registration for Special training course

➡️ Employment Offers

➡️ German Visa Application

NB. This is for Skilled Health workers e.g Medical Doctors, Nurses and Students of Medicine(clinical) and Nursing

Please contact 08169859529 to join whatsapp group and more info
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Free Universities Education In Germany For Nigerian Students by DoctorStephen(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Can anyone put me through transfer admission abroad? Any country. I am studying Medicine.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by veedboss: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Slimdan360:

For now, forget about your challenges and ensure you pick the form, then work towards getting admitted. With time, everything will fall in place.
Thank you so much....I'll keep you posted
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by veedboss: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
yunqdady:

If you are married, you could be excused. Look for a private school to make things easier
I have made inquiries but no registered private nursing school here in lagos....
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by yunqdady: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by veedboss: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2022
yunqdady:

Must you do it in Edo?
Yes because of my kids...

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by may01(f): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Op, thanks for creating this thread.
Can a person, who has no science background study nursing. i have a BA, but I want to switch to Nursing, LUTH to be precise. Is this possible and if so, what are the requirements? Thanks
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by Slimdan360: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
may01:
Op, thanks for creating this thread.
Can a person, who has no science background study nursing. i have a BA, but I want to switch to Nursing, LUTH to be precise. Is this possible and if so, what are the requirements? Thanks
It's very much possible, I think you have to start by writing GCE

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by CyberPreNurse(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Present here

A 200level Nursing science student.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread by billpete89: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Work Visa for Nurses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Pre Science Form Is Still On Sale / Pls Help O , Will MIT Consider Me With This O'level Grades Of Mine ? . / Federal Poly, Oko 2013/2014 Post UTME Exams Time Table Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.