Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ (26524 Views)

How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Graduate Commercial Operations Intern Recruitment In A Reputable FMCG Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by elbulk(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
freegaza:

The only sensible comment here . So many dumb people, one is even saying he'd rather go for 25k with FG than 1 million in a private sector.

People work in the private sector for 5 years and earn what you will not earn in your 35 years of service in the government

People are so caught up in "security" they forget opportunity is more important.

8 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by PS712: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
Please fam, between a Paramilitary job that pay 125k without any allowance for a start and an FMCG company with 165k + other bonuses and allowance for a start which is better for someone who is planing to leave the country soon(1-2years time)?
First question, is this your leaving country soon (1-2yrs) plan going to be dependent on the money you plan to make with your new job?
Based on the boldened, FMCG is your best bet.
The paramilitary job will first unsettle your plan cause you factor in six months training and posting to a place you didn't consider thereafter. And if you make a living from that N125k which will hardly get you enough when you enter the market you'll soon realize you can't count on it.

5 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Ingredient88(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
Please fam, between a Paramilitary job that pay 125k without any allowance for a start and an FMCG company with 165k + other bonuses and allowance for a start which is better for someone who is planing to leave the country soon(1-2years time)?
....where are you guys, getting all this opportunities Pls help a brother ooo.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by emmykk(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Paramilitary11:
I am currently working in the private sector with a pay a little over 200 but if I see FG job wey daily money dey I japa
Police get daily money...apart from police there is no FG job with daily money
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by abir: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
Go for fg job, meanwhile pls help me with job too now
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Kaiser20: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
You are not leaving the country soon, all naa wishes. Rephrase your post.

2 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by asobo1: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Fmcb you might end up been a big shot in bank maybe 5-10yrs later....fed job your future is secured no doubt
FMCG not FCMB

2 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by asobo1: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
emmykk:

Police get daily money...apart from police there is no FG job with daily money
Customs, Immigration and NDLEA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Bakare19: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
The op is already on the paramilitary job going by one of his subsequent posts. So it makes sense to hold on to the job since he's intending on japa-ing in 2 to 3 years time.

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by saheed2325(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Job security is very important than any other thing and concerning the plan of traveling out of the country, you may not have the chance of going within the proposed time of your life.
So, it better you consider the federal government job opportunity.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by yconcrete: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo. Do you have any business idea or product you want to share or advertise? Perhaps you don't have but you want to learn from others in order to improve your financial life come 2022? If yes, click on the link to join LET'S TALK BUSINESS. https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo Or join through the whatsapp number 08038414087
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by sweetjohn(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Any pandemic fit come now and they will relieve you of your job... If covid never teach you any lesson then you can never learn again in life. For the current world situation. Job security should be your uptmost priority even if you want to japa tomorrow from Niaja. And as in anyother country in the world, fg job gives you more Job security than any other private job
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by MadamExcellency: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
All these unskilled and untalented graduates are shouting job security, job security. Which one is job security for experienced and talented worker? Sack him ten times and he gets better job eleven times.

Go for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Conglomerate if it's actually one. You will develop faster and gain more experience in a FMCG company than all these paramilitary unless you like bribe and you are among the country's bad eggs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by sweetjohn(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
MadamExcellency:
All these unskilled and untalented graduates are shouting job security, job security. Which one is job security for experienced and talented worker? Sack him ten times and he gets better job eleven times.

Go for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Conglomerate if it's actually one. You will develop faster and gain more experience in a FMCG company than all these paramilitary unless you like bribe and you are among the country's bad eggs.
"experienced and talented worker" according to you. We are not talking about people that have already gained 30 years experience bro. For a person getting experience, he will need to be secure in his job to gain those experiences.

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by 02Kebreal(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Childofaking:
what do you mean by for a start.
are you an experienced hire or an entry level, because there is no FG Job that pay 125 to entry level.

I started with this amount Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Nyanyafk: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hold that paramilitary job tight
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by danla44(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
GO FOR YOUR FMCG JOB, IT PAYS BETTER SINCE YOU HAVE PLAN OF LEAVING THE COUNTRY SOON.

kiss
emexodoms:

2 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Idrismusty97(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Fmcb you might end up been a big shot in bank maybe 5-10yrs later....fed job your future is secured no doubt
Do yourself a favour and Google FMCG. You don't know what FMCG is but you are dropping advice, you think say na bank?

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by faithfull18(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
I will take FG job of 25k over an FMCG job of 1.5M any day, any time. If you know, you know. If you no know, na mugu you be.
Op, take the FMCG job as you need more money. FG job isn't as secured with what this government is doing.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
MY GUY TAKE THAT FMCG JOB + BONUSES

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by CaptainAyub: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Paramilitary11:
I am currently working in the private sector with a pay a little over 200 but if I see FG job wey daily money dey I japa
You want fed gvt job with daily money?
Na your type go shoot person if d person refuse to give am bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Abeycityng(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
God loves us all..

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Charmingpet: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pls connect me too, I need a paramilitary job
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by micflo28(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Most of you talking here are ill informed. OP I am a paramilitary agent and I joined 2019. I regret joining. Go for the FMCG job. It will help you build the needed experience. Forget job security, paramilitary is like military, your life is not guaranteed and I have seen my colleagues sacked for trying to wade through poverty in the system. I am open for more discussion for OP Alone please.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Sagacity3711(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kindly go for FG job. A word to the wise is enough...
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by sisisioge: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
FMCG pls! Dont even make that mistake.

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by michoim(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you are planning to leave the country soon, then go for the FMCG, to make more money and valuable experience. It is highly unlikely that the FMCG sacks so soon as they employ...

2 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by ignis: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:

Did you read what op wrote keenly?

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by sisisioge: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
micflo28:
Most of you talking here are ill informed. OP I am a paramilitary agent and I joined 2019. I regret joining. Go for the FMCG job. It will help you build the needed experience. Forget job security, paramilitary is like military, your life is not guaranteed and I have seen my colleagues sacked for trying to wade through poverty in the system. I am open for more discussion for OP Alone please.

Biko tell him about the length of time it takes for you to be eligible for promotion, where you go to write the exams,how you spend your own money for official tests and how much tops the salary after promotion. My friend too made this mistake, coincidentally, he left FMCG to join the yeye Road Safetu.

4 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by faithfull18(f): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
micflo28:
Most people are misinformed, people get sacked in govt. Jobs too. Might not be as much as private, that's the only difference.

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by jclassiq(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Read carefully next Time bro.
FMCG = fast moving consumer goods.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment [3 Vacant Position] / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.