Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ (26514 Views)

How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Graduate Commercial Operations Intern Recruitment In A Reputable FMCG Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by chaloskyx: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na so demand for oil is low check the news Nigeria has slashed the price for bonny light as from January 2022 to attract buyers so if you like keep depending on oil una go see perpperquote author=Cognitivereason post=108888415]That a lie...even when oil dropped to below $30 per Barrel...all FG workers were constantly receiving their pay and allowances..and FG don't sack workers..
Oil is over $70 today..

[/quote]
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by chariiks(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
PSVITA:

Bro am currently working in a minning company and the pay is 123,776.42 with accommodation and transportation, but am still searching for a job with FG because of job security!
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Cognitivereason: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oga...you did not read the news complete...they probably slashed it by a couple of cents... Secondly the demand for oil is rising ..even the omicron variant of covid hasn't affected demand other wise u won't see how oil that was around $35 4 years back rise to $70 today..the same news u read contain some part were some expert are predicting sudden rise to above $100 in 2022...even at that FG don't owe their staffs except teachers/lecturers and health workers..
All ministry workers and security will receive their 35 years payment..
chaloskyx:
Na so demand for oil is low check the news Nigeria has slashed the price for bonny light as from January 2022 to attract buyers so if you like keep depending on oil una go see perpperquote author=Cognitivereason post=108888415]That a lie...even when oil dropped to below $30 per Barrel...all FG workers were constantly receiving their pay and allowances..and FG don't sack workers..
Oil is over $70 today..

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by ChiefS(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cognitivereason:
If u join Any paramilitary as a graduate.. The least pay for a start is 100k..
It waec holders DAT start from constable earning 40k
100k is nothing in today's Nigeria if you have wife and children with responsibilities such as house rent. School fees. extended family. etc. It's only about 200 dollars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by emilo2bad: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Childofaking:
what do you mean by for a start.
are you an experienced hire or an entry level, because there is no FG Job that pay 125 to entry level.
TRUE A FACT
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by freegaza(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
grandstar:

You ignored the issue of corruption.

Anyway, you do have a point

Not upto 5% of civil servants reach the stage where they can illegally enrich themselves

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Paramilitary11: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

After u will say Nigeria is too corrupt cheesy
I am not complaining bro
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Paramilitary11: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
emmykk:

Police get daily money...apart from police there is no FG job with daily money
How many agencies do you know bro. Lol
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by freegaza(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

I agree with you on that, but with FG jobs there are so many advantages when compared to others.
Access to huge loans especially senior staffs, few private firms only with high paying jobs has access when compared to FG jobs.
Access to free health care and your family depending on the FG jobs. you just need your ID you can have access to it for free in some FG JOB or almost free in some.
There are bonuses, like housing bonuses, thrift, for staffs in each year.
Institutions like pengassan and others for the petroleum jobs has a benefit for you that's if you are a member and make staff contributions, they serve as mouth piece to their staffs in terms of increment in salaries and other allowances.
These things you can't get it for free if you're not doing FG job.

These are my benefits as an NGO staff in the private sector. I have housing allowance, education allowance, transport allowance and even hazard allowance. My allowances alone without salary is up to the annual earning of a new professor that earns 416k monthly according to the ASUU chairman. How many FG workers are entitled to this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Paramilitary11: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Childofaking:
what do you mean by for a start.
are you an experienced hire or an entry level, because there is no FG Job that pay 125 to entry level.
Say only what you know. There are FG job that pay over 300k to entry level. Yes, 300k
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by emmykk(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Paramilitary11:
How many agencies do you know bro. Lol
If you enter govt work because of daily money you will be disappointed or that daily money will lead to your sack.
Govt work is not made to give you money and if you are getting it it is a bribe and will come with consequences

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Ogunleti01: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Childofaking:

i still maintain that no entry level person in immigration earn a salary of N125K

Prove me wrong
Say what u know oga! entry level Compass 8 step 1 in Ndlea is over 120000

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Paramilitary11: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
emmykk:

If you enter govt work because of daily money you will be disappointed or that daily money will lead to your sack.
Govt work is not made to give you money and if you are getting it it is a bribe and will come with consequences
Bros go and rest o. You're wasting your time.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Ogunleti01: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
elbulk:

Making blanket statements is very funny. Yes I have and I have family there too. It's ok to want to work the government but for the right reasons.
There's a difference between working for certain govt agencies like NDIC, CBN, FIRS and the likes and working for a ministry.
A lot of regular civil servants that have "achieved" are into sharp practices.
All I'm saying is if all you want in a job is "security" then you may never get to a certain level. Life I'd beyond been sent for courses and owning a house after 25 year's.
There's so much out there why limit yourself?
"A lot of regular civil servants that have "achieved" are into sharp practices." Fallacy of Hasty generalization
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by elbulk(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ogunleti01:
"A lot of regular civil servants that have "achieved" are into sharp practices." Fallacy of Hasty generalization

I said a lot and not "every"...I talk from a standpoint of what I've seen not heard or assumed

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by elbulk(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

In terms of job security it doesn't matter where you work in Nigeria you can be laid of at anytime, that's the misconception about most people in Nigeria that thinks when you get FG job there are OK, I have family members who work in immigration, nnpc, customs, fg ministry, I have seen their colleagues get laid off just like others in the private sector.
People are looking at future prospects in terms of positions, rank, salary wages bonuses access to loans and age in retirement when compared to others.
If you are working in the private sector and you are not an expatriate in your field of work forget you won't go far compared to someone who's working in a FG job.
I have a friend who works in shell petroleum, he's an expatriate in the field of mechanical engineering obtained so many technical skills and experience from UK, shell laid him and millions of people across Nigeria, he was able to stand on his feet because of his expertise, but when compared to his colleagues who are in FG job he was found wanting.
But today he has achieved a lot and works as contractor with shell when needed and other firms but when compared to his colleagues VS FG job there are far below them.
I won't advise anyone to rely on FG job nowadays because Nigeria has changed in so many dimensions today with huge debt to pay.
Epcl was a FG company but was sold which is now Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Limited (IEPL), located in Port Harcourt, so many staffs were laid off as at that time.

First, do you mean "expert" or "expatriate"? From your post, you are from the Niger Delta nd mostly exposed to the oil sector, which by the way is evolving worldwide. There are a lot of other sectors people do well in. I agree there is no security anywhere but like you said when you horn your skills you will be in demand.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by elbulk(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
freegaza:

These are my benefits as an NGO staff in the private sector. I have housing allowance, education allowance, transport allowance and even hazard allowance. My allowances alone without salary is up to the annual earning of a new professor that earns 416k monthly according to the ASUU chairman. How many FG workers are entitled to this?

The problem is a lot of people have little or no information on topics they say a lot about, thank you for this
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by PSVITA(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
chariiks:

Bro help me with the mining job. Abeg if you go fit I will highly be grateful

Chat me up ( Check my signature)
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by PSVITA(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
PatAnselm:

Abeg where this company dey Me dey find work abeg

Edo State
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by PSVITA(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Sir, please, be honest. How exactly are you guys securing these jobs? I think I'm tired of searching.

Referrer !!!
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Nwaotu10(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
PSVITA:

Referrer !!!
Would you be kind enough to refer me, too?
I'm in dire need of a job.
Joblessness has dealt with me.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by delpee(f): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
Please fam, between a Paramilitary job that pay 125k without any allowance for a start and an FMCG company with 165k + other bonuses and allowance for a start which is better for someone who is planing to leave the country soon(1-2years time)?

If you plan to leave within 2 years, why don't you take the FMCG job to acquire useful experience?

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by PSVITA(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Would you be kind enough to refer me, too?
I'm in dire need of a job.
Joblessness has dealt with me.

Are you willingly to relocate to Edo State / Ondo state? If yes read about the merit and demerit of work in a Quarry site.

And chat me up via my signature.

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by yetunsbay(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Paramilitary11:
I am currently working in the private sector with a pay a little over 200 but if I see FG job wey daily money dey I japa
hi, could you be kind to assist with a legal job
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by yetunsbay(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Fmcb you might end up been a big shot in bank maybe 5-10yrs later....fed job your future is secured no doubt
bank wetin ?
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by funshint(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2021
emexodoms:
Please fam, between a Paramilitary job that pay 125k without any allowance for a start and an FMCG company with 165k + other bonuses and allowance for a start which is better for someone who is planing to leave the country soon(1-2years time)?
Guy go for the FMCG job, I know what I'm saying. They are more secured than other private sector companies. Pls kick that paramilitary job to the side. FG jobs are now full of nepotism, you must be ready to be highly corrupt to make headsway. Just forget that paramilitary job and go for the FMCG. You'll thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:

Ok Sir. The way you sounded here, I'm not surprised that poverty drove you out of FG job.
Bro, i resigned in 2019 after working for 7yrs in an FG institution at a monthly salary of #507k(after series of promotions and professional exams) to travel for greener pastures. With this salary then, i wasn't really that poor, but wasn't rich either. That amount was only enough for feeding a family of 4 and payment of house rents.
A family house i started then couldn't go past the decking level even after over 3yrs of starting it, because i couldn't save enough from that salary to meet up with the decking quotation.
Imagine that was when Nigeria was relatively better, and cost of materials cheaper, compared to now when a bag of cement goes for about #4, 000 - #5,000.
It was only after i traveled that i became able to complete a building i started in early 2016.
If i couldn't do much from #507k then, what would one be able to do with #123k in 2021??
Sometimes, when i see some of you guys shouting about government jobs and job security, I'll be laughing.
Taking such jobs is the quickest route to living a poor, unaccomplished life and uneventful life.
I think people are only taking them because of dire lack of other available and better alternatives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by ilyasom(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=ChybuzzDD post=108895337]
Bro, i resigned in 2019 after working for 7yrs in an FG institution at a monthly salary of #507k(after series of promotions and professional exams) to travel for greener pastures.
Wow 507k monthly. Please what agency is this? I guess it's DPR
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by BeeNation(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Fmcb you might end up been a big shot in bank maybe 5-10yrs later....fed job your future is secured no doubt
FMCG means fast moving consumer goods company
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Nwaotu10(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2021
PSVITA:

Are you willingly to relocate to Edo State / Ondo state? If yes read about the merit and demerit of work in a Quarry site.

And chat me up via my signature.
I'm willing to even relocate to hell and work as a labourer , so far as renumeration is attached.
Joblessness has pummeled me unmercifully, nwanne.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Yankee101: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:

FMCG not FCMB
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Deprince14(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Abeg how I fit follow get this job my people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants. / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment [3 Vacant Position]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.