Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work (26509 Views)

Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming / Share Your Experience Physically Going To Submit Your C.v In A Company / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kimiso(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16
You secured a job to a company where you have to submit your phone everyday according to their policy there,how much do you think the monthly pay will be for you to be able to consider working in such a company

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by muyico(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16
1.5million

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by labake1(f): 8:25pm On Feb 16
There was a company like that I almost worked for, you have to submit your bag along with your phone to the receptionist before entering your office. The salary doesn't worth it,i no resume the next day

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by 23jerryking(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16
Kimiso:
You secured a job to a company where you have to submit your phone everyday according to their policy there,how much do you think the monthly pay will be for you to be able to consider working in such a company
I worked at Matho Crystal Hotel, Ozoro, Delta State that year. That was the stupid policy and pay was just 30k. I get 29,600 because of taxation. Very nonsense stuff. I had to quit.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by slaawomirr: 10:09am On Feb 17
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hell no
I repeat hell no

The funny thing is in this ere if such policies should be then they won't see any one to work even if the pay is millions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by ecolime(m): 10:09am On Feb 17
Kimiso:
Minimum of N8M per month.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by gbaskiboy: 10:09am On Feb 17
At my former place of work, it is mandatory to submit your phone before starting the day's work, during break you can pick it up to use.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by mactoni91(m): 10:10am On Feb 17
Kimiso:
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Dialpad: 10:10am On Feb 17
Depends on your role

7 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Ekakamba: 10:10am On Feb 17
It's thier policy! You sign up or let it go.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by duduade: 10:10am On Feb 17
What if an emergency call comes through

I don't think I will be able to trade my freedom for any money. Make them keep their money

36 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Baileyz101(m): 10:10am On Feb 17
Lol. I worked at outcess solutions. A call center and that was the company policy. Pay was 45k. However, depending on how smart you are or your rapport with the team leads, you could always have your phone on you.

9 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Nemesis0147(m): 10:11am On Feb 17
D
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Ustec: 10:12am On Feb 17
They would have to pay well to retain their staff
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by CelestineNelson: 10:12am On Feb 17
Some people's attachment to their phones is annoying ...
Experiential I have an employee whom we have ceased his phone almost every month with threat, but it seems it has become an unbelievable addiction ... Nobody should increase any salary for asking your employee to concentrate on their jobs, that is like encouraging stupidity

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Judolisco(m): 10:12am On Feb 17
Why not... But I'll give my family the company's line incase of any emergency....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Kobicove(m): 10:12am On Feb 17
This is not something that obtains only in Nigerian companies...if you don't like it leave the job or better yet go start your own company if you think it's that easy to run a business undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Smithwilliams826: 10:13am On Feb 17
Kimiso:
Which kind question be that?
Why you no ask them? You con dey ask us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by agabaI23(m): 10:13am On Feb 17
Then you are not ready to work abroad. As long as you are in those agency jobs abroad, you can't reach your phone till break time.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by flexyrule(m): 10:14am On Feb 17
Lol

People who have no mouths to feed, or fees to pay would be bragging how they can't work in such places.

Meanwhile... People who have responsibilities are working as Roughnecks on the rig.

Time is just the difference.

37 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by G00dharddick: 10:15am On Feb 17
Which kind mumu policy be this
Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Lightened: 10:16am On Feb 17
Nothing...stupid GNLD works, they will compel you to market goods giving you dash hopes.

2 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by G00dharddick: 10:16am On Feb 17
agabaI23:
Then you are not ready to work abroad. As long as you are in those agency jobs abroad, you can't reach your phone till break time.

Is Nigeria abroad?

You get paid hourly abroad, but in Nigeria even after the end of the month you no go see your salary. Dey play

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by coded06(m): 10:17am On Feb 17
Baileyz101:
Lol. I worked at outcess solutions. A call center and that was the company policy. Pay was 45k. However, depending on how smart you are or your rapport with the team leads, you could always have your phone on you.

At Opebi.. Outcess that Year.

2 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by MadamExcellency: 10:17am On Feb 17
duduade:
What if an emergency call comes through

I don't think I will be able to trade my freedom for any money. Make them keep them more money

Which emergency is that that wasn't there in the 1990s when there was no mobile phone?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Basildvalour(m): 10:18am On Feb 17
Fast food joints, some major supermarkets do this to their employees. Some pay between 45 to 50k

5 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19am On Feb 17
I honestly support this Policy. sad

Some Employees can use 3-4hours of their Working time to log in Facebook, watch Instagram videos and update WhatsApp status. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Rich4god(m): 10:20am On Feb 17
It's what most operations staff in banks do... And them never die.... So...?

16 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Exousiang01: 10:21am On Feb 17
And how is getting her off a job that takes a way her freedom and paying her more than the job does result in controlling her?
You slow pokes always looking for fault in others.
She stayed at home took time to come up with a good business, which I was happy to help her with, today she is financially independent and she is grateful to me for that.
That I am not married to her doesnt mean I shouldn't be concerned about her welfare, you are probably one of those men who abandon their children and their mother because the marriage or relationship didn't work out, some of us are not like that.
I just changed her car, I believe that is me controlling her too according to your small brain....

Let me school you a bit on this incase you have abandoned a lady who has your child.

I put my baby mama in a good home in a nice estate not for her but for my sons.
I change her car not because of her but because of my sons
I give her enough money to take care of herself not because of her but for my sons.
I respect and care for her because of my sons.

Reason: Whatever man wants to approach her will understand he has to be of a class, you don't want some low lives becoming your sons step-father.
You dont want your kids arriving at school with a dead car while their mates ride in nice SUVs
You dont want your children growing up with the memory of their mum looking unkept, they will hate you for that.

So kido grow up, we do the things we do for our kids
hardon1:

You no marry her and yet you want to control her life. Na she know sha
My baby mama once worked with GTB data centre at Eleguisi.
They had same policy, tho I think it's not about submitting phones but about the use(same shit different toilets if you ask me) I used to call their customer service (mind you i didnt have a GT account) and insist on speaking with a particular agent, they would have no choice but to pass the call to her. Got to a point, they just pass the call to her without delay.
Asked her to quit for my own sanity, leaving my sons at home alone with a maid whose last name I don't know for 80k+ wasnt worth it for me.
Asked her to quit and increased her allowance, make my mind rest, make instablog no carry my Pikin murder news.

16 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by matify83: 10:22am On Feb 17
It is the norm in the western world especially in health care services.

You put your phone in your changing room locker and only have access to it during breaks or close time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Tradepunter2: 10:24am On Feb 17
This policy applies to mainly security agencies such as NSA, DSS and MOD..... I find it interesting it's been used in normal working environment..

3 Likes

Re: Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work by Tradepunter2: 10:26am On Feb 17
Exousiang01:
My baby mama once worked with GTB data centre at Eleguisi.
They had same policy, tho I think it's not about submitting phones but about the use(same shit different toilets if you ask me) I used to call their customer service (mind you i didnt have a GT account) and insist on speaking with a particular agent, they would have no choice but to pass the call to her. Got to a point, they just pass the call to her without delay.
Asked her to quit for my own sanity, leaving my sons at home alone with a maid whose last name I don't know for 80k+ wasnt worth it for me.
Asked her to quit and increased her allowance, make my mind rest, make instablog no carry my Pikin murder news.

That's a very good move..... I did same with my wife and kids..... Although my parents and hers where happy to Carter for them.... Nothing strong pass grandparents love 😊😊😊😊

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Airtel Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment [3 Vacant Position] / What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.