Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) (26668 Views)

Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. / Check Out The Response To A Question An Interviewee Said During An Interview / The Question An Interviewee Asked Her Interviwer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by siofra(f): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
shocked

He was absolutely correct. What is the essence of the CV? Why asked stupid question again when you've already asked of his CV which he submitted prior the interview day. I thought she might have went through the guy's cv before the invitation for the interview was sent to him.

But the guy na werey ogrin It seems he wasn't interested at all in the job or the story is fake.

302 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Iniobong34: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sincerely if d guy needed the job he would have answered that Simple question

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by house10s2: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
soo u can't talk about ur self, the job seeker is very stupid

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
His response was too confrontational tho

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by pyyxxaro: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
The job seeker never hungry yet

Happy birthday to him

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Bluntguy: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sometimes interviewees are more knowledgeable than their interviewers. You collected his CV and still be asking him CV questions.
But the guy na oversabi kill am. One of the 48 laws of power says that you should never try to outshine the master even when he appears less knowledgeable than you. That is why he is the master. What do I know sef.

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Jubal01: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Rhetorics. . . But d guy sef na mumu. Y not act 'foolish' and secure the job first. Abi na village people wey dust im file?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by richeeyo(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
So imagine police collect ur license
He now ask tell me about ur license
Honestly you just feel bored instantly

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by ImoleNaija: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
So funny grin

Some interviewers can be stupid though. The sensible ones engage you in professional dialogues. They would even boost your confidence unlike those who just turn you to a radio.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by harmargedon: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Chatflick(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
He was right in a way though. But he should have swallowed his pride.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
The interviewee was using a fake CV.....

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by aikyg(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
No! She is not even supposed to ask that question, since she is just a RECRUITER and should only be interested in grooming qualified candidates for the role she is recruiting for. That question is actually for the HIRING MANAGER. If she feels the candidate's answer was not good enough, she should have explained to him why it's important for him to answer the question and how to answer the question when a hiring manager asks him the question. She is a very poor recruiter.

15 Likes

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
You're hungry, poor and broke, you manage to get called for in interview after 1000 attempts, yet you go there and display pride.

If you check that guy closely you'll see that it's his babe that's sustaining him, and even gave him money to attend the interview, yet he'll still cheat on her and beat her while displaying silly pride.

Set awon Mr Nwachukwu.

I see him dying of hunger.

This I have seen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by WibusJaga: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sometimes the hunted becomes the hunter
& the prey becomes the predator.
Na so e just be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Skillsnigeria: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by AntiChristian: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Employers are not God!

Wetin you collect CV for?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Donchyke007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Reminds me of Okey Bakassi in "Pam Pam" cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by harmargedon: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
house10s2:
soo u can't talk about ur self, the job seeker is very stupid
why should he, did he come there to talk about his past life. Just ask the dude the needful and let him bounce.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Mindlog: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
I guess he wasn't really interested in the job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by 900warriorz: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
wink
Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Wizpa(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
The guy is very wrong undecided

Just the way you have written and oral examinations, the interview is an oral one, so he should be able to express himself as some company roles (Marketing, PR, Customer care) depend solely on self-expression.

His CV might be dubbed. grin

He lacks confidence, courage and self-expression and chose the easier route. tongue

What a waste of opportunity. embarassed

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by manduwem(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
I think the guy grew up in the western world. But he should have researched on what's obtainable here...
In 9ja for example, we would launch into a preaching about ourselves, family lives, friends, childhood etc in the hope of impressing the interviewer when in truth bulk of those things are just in the CV he or she is holding across us

2 Likes

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by SILVERLINES: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
wink
Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
It's obvious the dude doesn't need the job, he just came bcoz they forced him to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by AK481(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
She didn't ask him to close the door when leaving ?

The interviewee was wrong na ,his level of communication and expression was been considered and rated

6 Likes

Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by Officialzito: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Yes it was
Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by themes009(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Not really
Re: Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) by adisabarber(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
siofra:
grin

Tell me about yourself does not mean Name, age, DOB, qualifications etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 / FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / I Feel Like Quitting My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.