Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) (1063 Views)

Peter Obi Visit President Tinubu In Lagos Behind Close Door (Photos) / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Happening NOW;

President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience Progressive Governors in State House on 22nd Feb 2022

SOURCE;

Buhari Shallu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=482190476611094&id=100044604366356&sfnsn=scwspwa

1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
See

1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin make una stop treating druggie like a useless orphan

Una don put a whole national leader in self confessed Cross road

Abeg who knows why Akande has gone into hiding since his book launch outburst, did he envisage all this disgrace
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by AirFireEarthH20: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
This country is probably the only country in the world where things are done wrongly and with utmost impunity but still seeing educated illiterates supporting them. How can the president host a party affair in the state house and everyone looks the other way as if nothing happens? Smh

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Who closed door epp?
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Buni my man, another strong public figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by athaboi(f): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
It will definitely not be possible for them to harmonize their differences so they should just be ready to loose some governors and members
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:
This country is probably the only country in the world where things are done wrongly and with utmost impunity but still seeing educated illiterates supporting them. How can the president host a party affair in the state house and everyone looks the other way as if nothing happens? Smh

Common shut up, Buhari is in charge of Asorock and Nigeria so he can do what so ever that pleases him, they can hold party affairs in the state house it's non body's business.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
athaboi:
It will definitely not be possible for them to harmonize their differences so they should just be ready to loose some governors and members
loose indeed

You think it's easy for a governor to leave ruling party that people are running to and enter opposition?

Only the Yoruba governors can go the SDP direction, as a core northerner how do you sell such party in your state
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin

I keep seeing Bumi, Baduru, Bagudu, lalong in the inner cacus

Fayemi, uzodinma, yayaha Bello, zulum, umuahi are gradually trying to join this cartel of power makers

While dem elrufai, masari, inuwa, metallawe, are with them but don't want publicity

I am surprised that ayade and even Dapo Abiodun have been having secret meeting with Buhari too

Pro druggie Govs like ganduje, oyetola, akeredolu, sanwo Olu are always isolated to background
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Noted
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin make una stop treating druggie like a useless orphan

Una don put a whole national leader in self confessed Cross road

Abeg who knows why Akande has gone into hiding since his book launch outburst, did he envisage all this disgrace

Tinubu is your forefathers Nightmare!

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Senioreddy: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Common shut up, Buhari is in charge of Asorock and Nigeria so he can do what so ever that pleases him, they can hold party affairs in the state house it's non body's business.

Please read your own comment again and see if you made any sense.

It's because we fail to hold our leaders accountable that's why we keeping getting the treatment we're getting today.

The party has a national secretariat why can't they do their meeting there?
Or what's the purpose of a party's secretariat?
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
I don't like the fact that Buhari allow committee shifted the date of the convention.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Tinubu is your forefathers Nightmare!
Too bad you fell from the sky grin and never had forefathers

Perphas your forefathers would have given you sense to decipher where I mentioned Tinubu in my statement
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lipscomb:
I don't like the fact that Buhari allow committee shifted the date of the convention.
committee is Buhari, buhari is committee
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Senioreddy: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lipscomb:

There's nothing he can do at that point.
There're So many grievances he's yet to address that's why he's meeting with the relevant party stakeholders today so they can come to terms
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
1st pic is Pro druggie governors

grin Always lost, folding hands, and hanging out with fellow deplorables that have no say in the party

2nd pic is Pro buhari governors, always in the power circle, holding the real meetings that the others would adopt

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
In Bumi we trust
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by donbachi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hope him done sign the electoral bill.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Too bad you fell from the sky grin and never had forefathers

Perphas your forefathers would have given you sense to decipher where I mentioned Tinubu in my statement

Mad man come out with your full chest if E sure for U!

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Mad man come out with your full chest if E sure for U!
Yoruba Muslim you dey find skull to hack Abi

It's like the shege your Fulani masters don do you never reach,

I go send soldiers to come beat you and your oba again grin

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by MikoB: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

I keep seeing Bumi, Baduru, Bagudu, lalong in the inner cacus

Fayemi, uzodinma, yayaha Bello, zulum, umuahi are gradually trying to join this cartel of power makers

While dem elrufai, masari, inuwa, metallawe, are with them but don't want publicity

I am surprised that ayade and even Dapo Abiodun have been having secret meeting with Buhari too

Pro druggie Govs like ganduje, oyetola, akeredolu, sanwo Olu are always isolated to background
And in your own head who are the these governors working for? The last time I checked you were so sure of ameachi, that shows how little you know about politics, check it out, osinbajo camp has more governors, the VP is in oyo state today for funeral of teslim folarin wife's burial, teslim is holding oyo state tight for him, because it is his folarin's faction that apc recognises, as it is now, only God can stop osinbajo, but if buhari is careless, tinubu will have it.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you dey find skull to hack Abi

I go send soldiers to come beat you and your oba again

OSU Pigs and Online chest beating is something else!!

We all know the soldiers has been dealing with y'all in AfganEastern, you can't even drive a Mile without coming across at least 10 Soldiers check point cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tell another thing jare

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
MikoB:

And in your own head who are the these governors working for? The last time I checked you were so sure of ameachi, that shows how little you know about politics, check it out, osinbajo camp has more governors, the VP is in oyo state today for funeral of teslim folarin wife's burial, teslim is holding oyo state tight for him, because it is his folarin's faction that apc recognises, as it is now, only God can stop osinbajo, but if buhari is careless, tinubu will have it.
And have I said they are not working for Amaechi till date

Na una know zero about politics, did they fence your ear when Tinubu said anytime it's Yoruba turn for president the north always object

Shebi osinbajo the clown no be Yoruba again?

Lol, you are a joke i swear, it's an insult even to Fayemi to work for osinbajo let alone the fulanis working for a mere commissioner they give condolence assignment

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba Muslim you dey find skull to hack Abi

I go send soldiers to come beat you and your oba again grin

Welcome to AfganEastern cheesy grin cheesy

War tore region

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

OSU Pigs and Online chest beating is something else!!

We all know the soldiers has been dealing with y'all in AfganEastern, you can't even drive a Mile without coming across at least 10 Soldiers check point cheesy grin cheesy grin

Tell another thing jare
But atleast Na Nigeria army east they face

Fighting a full federal government, but Na fulanis with stick dey rape una anal and chase una to cotonu

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Welcome to AfganEastern cheesy grin cheesy

War tore region
nothing new, government back rebels facing superior east

If Federal government face una for oshogbo by now the few heads that haven't been hacked would be in Cotonou

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But atleast Na Nigeria army east they face

Fighting a full federal government, but Na fulanis with stick dey rape una anal and chase una to cotonu

You say? cheesy grin cheesy

We heard Fulani herdsmen handpick your mother's as much as they want without anyone challenging them!

Bow for your LOrd N Savior jare

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

You say? cheesy grin cheesy
Yoruba Muslim Na you go still cry with your crack skull when the criminals are killed in ABA

This one no be news, but Na news when the people when your god say una be one with (slave and master) dey slaughter una for suya
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by FoolaniHellman: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
p

Werey Illiterate! Made this Modafucka want to write Alphabet grin

Bow for your Masters now!

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Meet APC Governors Behind Close Door (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Werey Illiterate! Made this Modafucka want to write Alphabet grin
Ask yourself does this your statement make sense to you undecided

Better turn hydraulic to your brain make he reset

(1) (2)

Buhari Govt Approved Terrorists Who Bombed Abuja- Kaduna Train - Omokri / Attention! Mc Oluomo & Mustapha Adekunle (sego) Plans To Overthrow Kunle Poly. / So Tinubu Urchins Can't Stomach A Quarter Of What They Dished GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.