Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,379 members, 7,843,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Does It Really Worth It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does It Really Worth It? (544 Views)

Adoption Is Not Worth It At All / Flogging Toddlers- Is It Really Necessary? / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Worth It? by Kimiso(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Is it right to......to someone particularly a girl have offended in the past she is not my girlfriend though,...but she is taking a grudge on me and am too shy to apologize
Re: Does It Really Worth It? by ifex370(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Kimiso:
Is it right to......to someone particularly a girl have offended in the past she is not my girlfriend though,...but she is taking a grudge on me and am too shy to apologize

Please don't be a simp
Re: Does It Really Worth It? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
You are too shy to apologize?
Please, just go and apologize to her.
You won't die if you apologize.
Simple!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Worth It? by Kriss216: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Kimiso:
This one is gone and irredeemable cry

May the good Lord have mercy on him.

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Worth It? by Kimiso(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2021
ifex370:

Please don't be a simp
you mean i shouldn't apologize to her
Re: Does It Really Worth It? by uthlaw: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Kimiso:
you mean i shouldn't apologize to her
why would you apologized, na she de feed you....never take advised from ladies!
Re: Does It Really Worth It? by Kobojunkie: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Kimiso:
You admit to wronging her yet you claim you are too shy to apologize? undecided

Here's a question for you. Where is the commonsense in what said here? undecided

Are you here saying it is OK for a stranger, friend or even brother to offend you and not apologize with the excuse being that he is too "shy" to apologize? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Really Worth It? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nahh. Don't apologise to her. A man doesn't do that. What you should do is go on hurting more people and being a bad person without a care or lick of empathy in the world. smiley That's the alpha behaviour, my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Does It Really Worth It? by MufasaLion: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
It depends on what made you offend her.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Weird Testimony By A Man At A Church Recently! (VIDEO) / The 14 Characteristics And Signs Of Bad Parenting / Valentine’s Day Special Offer. Don’t Miss Our 30% Off On All Our Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.