Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

The 14 Characteristics And Signs Of Bad Parenting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 14 Characteristics And Signs Of Bad Parenting (505 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It / #DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 14 Characteristics And Signs Of Bad Parenting by Akinpedia(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2022
HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE A FAILED PARENT.

1. If your kids dressed naked on the street and you call it fashion or civilization.

2. If your kids in primary and secondary schools have their personal Android phone in the name of doing assignment. Get ready to raise rotten children.

3. During birthday you dress your female child half naked and post on social media expecting positive comments. Hmmmm.

3. Your kids have access to any channel of their choice in your television even when you are not present. Be sure that you will raise vangabonds.

4. Your child is doing something wrong and no body can correct him/ her because you will always fight for him. Don't worry Govt will soon parade him/her on media.

5. A teacher corrected your kid in school and he/she cried home to report to you. You organize a protest to the school for the teacher to be sacked.
You well so?

6. You went on social media defending your child for what everyone knows that was actually wrong. Kudos to you.

7. The father/ mother is correcting a child and you are there shouting please don't kill him for me ooo.
I beg shift.

8. You are expecting your child to become the bread winner of your home at less than 18yrs. The gun powder you are cooking will soon explode.

9. You have the means to sponsor your children in school but you told them school is a scam. Well done.

10. Insulting your spouse in the presence of your kids. Calling them all manner of names. Continue that seed you are planting. It will soon grow.

13. You bribe the school for your ward to gain admission; you do well, but watch out for his final results.

12. A girl of 15 years in your house cannot cook nor wash her clothes by herself because there is an house girl in the house. Get ready to give her house girl when she gets married.

13. You are pushing your children to just get married not withstanding their interest. Just because you want to have grand children. Prepare a room to receive your divorcee.

14. You want your no children to read a course of your choice in the university, it doesn't matter if they can cope.
Hmmmm. I tire for you sha.

1 Share

Re: The 14 Characteristics And Signs Of Bad Parenting by vastolord4(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 14 Characteristics And Signs Of Bad Parenting by Ogamysamo: 8:06am On May 26, 2022
THIS YOUR THING IS 90% ABOUT THE RICH O! DOES IT MEAN THE POOR CAN NOT BE A FAILED PARENT? OR DOES THAT MEAN....
MAKE MAN NO TALK MUCH SHA

(1) (Reply)

No Reply Or I Don't Have... Which Do You Prefer? / Family Is Not By Blood. / I'm Depressed, Hurting And, Dieing :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.