Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 (27387 Views)

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Meal I Prepared Today For Just 500 Naira / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice

Hope op is not a woman

If not then you be wife material

I'm a guy... In fact I'll soon post the doughnut that I made
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2022
I'm available to train anyone free of charge. Doughnut, chin chin, poff poff, bread, peanut etc
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by schoolboymatt(m): 6:38am On Jan 01, 2022
plus flour and sugar na how much. op fear God.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by ImaIma1(f): 6:40am On Jan 01, 2022
You say it's 500, yet the cost of flour and sugar wasn't factored in. What is now 500 exactly?
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Silentgroper(m): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2022
ImaIma1:
You say it's 500, yet the cost of flour and sugar wasn't factored in. What is now 500 exactly?
less than* is the word to look out for. Then you'd know they were factored.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Silentgroper(m): 6:48am On Jan 01, 2022
schoolboymatt:
plus flour and sugar na how much. op fear God.
All of una no kuku understand op english.

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Robisky001:
I don't like chinchin. It gives me cough and catarrh.

Too much of baking powder.

Some people add plenty of baking powder to make the dough overise ( instead of enough eggs) so they can make much gain and this causes cough.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by ImaIma1(f): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
less than* is the word to look out for. Then you'd know they were factored.

Look at the topic and the Op's post. They are not the same. The topic is misleading and says he made chin chin with only 500. His post says otherwise.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by mohkabir15: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2022
i have,never seen where dey use razor blade to cut chinchin or shape it into cube .. pls be using knife
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2022
mohkabir15:
i have,never seen where dey use razor blade to cut chinchin or shape it into cube .. pls be using knife

This is home made chin chin. It's only made for the street not for sale
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Robisky001(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Some people add plenty of baking powder to make the dough overise ( instead of enough eggs) so they can make much gain and this causes cough.

You might be right. And also, when I was eating chinchin I do take it with groundnut maybe that's part of the reason I do have cough.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Silentgroper(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2022
ImaIma1:

Look at the topic and the Op's post. They are not the same. The topic is misleading and says he made chin chin with only 500. His post says otherwise.
No it doesnt.. He only misspelt than as down.. Read his post again.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Robisky001:

You might be right. And also, when I was eating chinchin I do take it with groundnut maybe that's part of the reason I do have cough.

It's not the groundnuts. It's the baking powder. I into pastries. So I'm talking from experience. I used to add plenty of baking powder to make it soft when I don't have much butter. That was when I discovered too much of causes cough. As in.. instant cough.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Robisky001(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercychen:

It's not the groundnuts. It's the baking powder. I into pastries. So I'm talking from experience. I used to add plenty of baking powder to make it soft when I don't have much butter. That was when I discovered too much of causes cough. As in.. instant cough.
Alright, thanks for the Enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by MisterKennedy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bakrabas:
This chinchin cost #500. Apart from flour and sugar the baking powder, milk flavor, eggs cost less down #500...

Nice one bro

Your work is very neat
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Nice one bro

Your work is very neat

Thanks for the compliment bro

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Ordinary anything fried is capable to irritate your lungs to make you cough. Especially deep frying. More so anything "nut" can speed up the cough.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bakrabas:

Ordinary anything fried is capable to irritate your lungs to make you cough. Especially deep frying. More so anything "nut" can speed up the cough.
Yeah, you're right.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mercychen:

You got it wrong Ma, baking powder can't do the work of yeast. It's yeast that makes flour rise. You see baking powder, it makes flour not to draw, you see the too much of eggs will only drain your vegetable oil faster than expected. And if the butter is too much your chin chin wouldn't be crunchy grin cheesy wink

Bakrabas is my name I'm opened for any legit business, training, question etc

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by MisterKennedy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bakrabas:

Thanks for the compliment bro

You're welcome bro
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Love800(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hello.
I would love to ask u some questions concerning food business.
Pls can i go on?
Bakrabas:

You got it wrong Ma, baking powder can't do the work of yeast. It's yeast that makes flour rise. You see baking powder, it makes flour not to draw, you see the too much of eggs will only drain your vegetable oil faster than expected. And if the butter is too much your chin chin wouldn't be crunchy grin cheesy wink

Bakrabas is my name I'm opened for any legit business, training, question etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. / Healthy Living: Organic Sea salt, Organic Honey, Raw Shea butter & Coconut oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.