Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 (27349 Views)

The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Meal I Prepared Today For Just 500 Naira / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by poiZon: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Person fit see this thread now go give him wife 500naira to do chinchin give am
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by etibaba(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
poiZon:
na groundnut the person wife go give am last last. OP took out the important ingredients used in making the chin chin and said he used #500.

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by jericco1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
You sure say e make sense?

WTF is the blade for
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by poiZon: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
etibaba:
na groundnut the person wife go give am last last. OP took out the important ingredients used in making the chin chin and said he used #500.
So preposterous

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by mechanics(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wow, you really economise the ingredients.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Solofresh2: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
abobote:
And my wife told me she spent 4k just to fry chin chin. That woman has been extravagant lately
You can't fry chin chin with #500 in this present Nigeria.The flower alone is up to #500 and what of the ingredients?
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by NoToPile: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Solofresh2:
You can't fry chin chin with #500 in this present Nigeria.The flower alone is up to #500 and what of the ingredients?

Don't mind the OP jare

This season veg oil is very costly, e en flour is costly
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Limassol(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
abobote:
And my wife told me she spent 4k just to fry chin chin. That woman has been extravagant lately
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by kals4luv990(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
hia o.wetin concern ghana and the chinchin i wan beg for nw eeh[quote author=GodIsBiafran post=108967675]Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Limassol(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
abobote:
Perhaps it's true, You wife may be telling the truth as prices have skyrocketed. Do not be fooled by this misleading post, it's far from reality.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Ihavethingstodo: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108967716:

Na so Lagos bad reach?
Haba.......

Yes o, it's what your clueless darling daddy has put the nation into, it shall not be well with him and his supporters, say a big AMEN!!
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by aribisala0(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakrabas:
This chinchin cost #500. Apart from flour and sugar the baking powder, milk flavor, eggs cost less down #500...

well it is not just 500
what about the labour and time , pro rata rent and energy gas or firewood. how long did the whole thing take?
Accounting is key to successful business
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Phock2sweet: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakrabas:
This chinchin cost #500. Apart from flour and sugar the baking powder, milk flavor, eggs cost less down #500...

na lie abeg
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chinchin Owerri grin
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by TruthUntold: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
waiiiiit o!
OP, was it razor you used to chop it up, ehn so what is that razor doing there then?
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by JohnAOne: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakrabas:
Nice.
How did you prepare the Chin Chin?
A detailed guide will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by sisisioge: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hian....you have to calculate the cost of the oil, gas and flour alongside the other ingredients biko. E necessary fa. Happy new year in advance.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by chii8(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
abobote:

Please, what is the quantity she made?the poster excluded the prices of a lot of ingredients.Infact the topic is a bit misleading.....

Before una go start to crucify an innocent woman..... undecided
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by emonis88: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Y r u decieving people here, ok, go n buy that flour, let see if u il spend only 500 naira.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by chii8(f): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
poiZon:

As in ehnnn.... grin
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Robisky001:
I don't like chinchin. It gives me cough and catarrh.
I think what you ate was instead tainted food. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Kindda(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
What's with the razor?�,
Wetin you use the razor for...����
No mind me for����
But true true wetin be the razor for?�����

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Champneys: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Poverty chin chin?

The thing sweet so?

Wetin tiger razor blade dey do there?

You go fit send some come London make i sample am? grin
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Midas01: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Don't mind this op. The op is being disingenuous. A custard rubber of flour alone is 1,500 and half of it is 750. I don't know why he didn't factor those when talking about the price.

Mercychen:
I don't get it. Are you trying to say it's cheap or what?

What about the cost of the other ingredients you didn't factor in?
If you are to calculate everything, then the chinchin is not cheap.

Flour is a bit cheap but what makes most of these pastries and fries expensive are other ingredients used in preparing them.

By the way, your chinchin looks yummy. Though I prefer mine fatter and less hard.
It's been long I made chinchin. The stress kneading and cutting no be here.

A table knife or chinchin cutter would have been more appropriate than the razor you used. The blade is kinda an eyesore to me. lipsrsealed

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Poopypants: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
How much exactly did you buy flour?
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Midas01:
Don't mind this op. The op is being disingenuous. A custard rubber of flour alone is 1,500 and half of it is 750. I don't know why he didn't factor those when talking about the price.

I wonder o.
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Papadoh(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

And what exactly does this have to do with chin-chin?
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bakrabas:

Vegetable oil nko?
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Thanos5555: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
abobote:
guy calm down ooo, no go fight your wife,this quantity is very small
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by aimmoney9: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108967710:
Oh la la !!!
10/10 for you.
It looks so good tongue

Meanwhile,
Still on food matter,
The chicken we grilled/baked and yam porridge with #3000,
Some of us @MANNA Still in the kitchen cooking before going for watch night service today at Port Harcourt GRA (16 Temple Amadi Avenue)
Y'all invited for the food and the church service......

Any manna that didn't fall from above.... grin grin

Is fake ooooo..... grin grin grin

And it shall be grilled..... grin grin

Possibly by the DSS or EFCC...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by WhizdomXX(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mercychen:
I don't get it. Are you trying to say it's cheap or what?

What about the cost of the other ingredients you didn't factor in?
If you are to calculate everything, then the chinchin is not cheap.

Flour is a bit cheap but what makes most of these pastries and fries expensive are other ingredients used in preparing them.

By the way, your chinchin looks yummy. Though I prefer mine fatter and less hard.
It's been long I made chinchin. The stress kneading and cutting no be here.

A table knife or chinchin cutter would have been more appropriate than the razor you used. The blade is kinda an eyesore to me. lipsrsealed

And the Critic of the year award goes to Mercy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 by Bakrabas: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Saao:
please give me the breakdown

Baking is my family occupation. Although, I've dexterity to turn dough to any small chop.

I said apart from flour the chinchin cost less than #500. How?

Milk flavour #150
Baking powder #150
Eggs 3 #180
I use a handful of sugar which we have in the Bakery
I use two spoonful of Simas margarine which we have in the Bakery
We have flour in the Bakery

Groundnut oil is the Bakery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] / Why Do We Always Cook Rice On Sundays? / Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.