Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (320 Views)

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / I Dont Understand My Boss / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by richmond500: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Closed
Re: Closed by bigcee(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Mtcheeewwww

Re: Closed by Sonnobax15(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy
Moral of the whole story is that--"there are still good girls out there". No let one mumu redpill ideology to make you loosegaurd good woman all in the name of say you wor dey form effizy.

But bros op,I think it's high time you tell her the truth......Tho I know you did what you did just to test her..But since she no gree fall so,e no go good say make you tell her the truth? undecided

Normally cha,she suppose feel somehow...But with time,e get how you go pepperly her pass,she go melt once cheesy. Na so women be......

Las las,the bottom line na be, Bros op,no use that banny play...Yes,I know say she get many bad sides,but I believe say with time,she go change but depending on how you try channge her..
Re: Closed by lilvicky68(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2021
What can't you understand??
Re: Closed by Truvelisback(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2021
What do u still want from her? She no try?
Re: Closed by frozen70(f): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2021
richmond500:

Copied

She has been open and transparent with you especially thus period

It's time you let her know that you have a business you are growing

A time will come, she will ask you to explain what you did with all the money given to you

And where you can't explain that's part one then the second part is for her to discover that you have a secret business kept behind her

I hope you know that, it will bring out the beast
Re: Closed by Lordedifice1: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2021
Damm nigga
The lie is too obvious
Get out!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Tight Your V.G For Your Partner Not To Stop Asking. / ... / Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.