Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (42787 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bigredmachine: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
she said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do

Increase the number of hours of study, u will understand sir...

May be 16 hours everyday will be better... tongue

404 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by providencia(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
she said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do

You just dey worry yourself.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You too have taken things too far grin grin
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp

396 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by falcon01: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Don't give her attention, dont talk to her again! Shes tryna emotionally blackmail you! Ignore her

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Theama(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Me sef no understand your girlfriend

283 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by falcon01: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp
mcheew she better say what she wants, guy shouldn't go back!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Ammishaddai: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bros, your girlfriend is an emotionally-dependent person who's using mind games to keep you in her clutches. The earlier you take control of this relationship the better it will be . And for those simps still talking trash , na your Ogun and Amadioha go kee una

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Chimeluv(f): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Give her more space and she will defintely come back to her senses undecided

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Some Nigerian girls and their unpredictable wahala sha.

My brother, what should we do now??

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
falcon01:
Haba!
You guys should be romantic towards girls a lil bit,you should learn to be caring and submissive as well,it doesn't makes you less of a man,it adds value to you rather wink wink

30 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Spider20: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Someone is busy Knacking her..........
She's just playing tricks on you knowing fully well you gonna be viewing her status

Nigerian ladies are useless all of them.
I wonder what joy Men get dating a hoe.........

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Lwtmp
grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
falcon01:
that the problem i have ,, me self don face my job dey hustle but this banny no dey let my family rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Lwtmp
bro i gave her what she wants,, am not ready for relationship and emotional truma,, have gone through that before , so when a girl start her drama,, i will help her finish it,, i haye nonesence

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by B055(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Lwtmp
grin grin but why can't she be straight forward??

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
B055:
no be juju be that,,,, na pity i dey for her,, make dem no say i wicked na i ask for advice because I know say soon,, another banny go over throw her,,, we move

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
If you no leave my presence I go woze you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by FreeSpirited: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Now this is what u should do.
Stop viewing her status, and don't contact her, she should be the one to contact u when shes back to her senses, cos she was the one who asked for a break, and u shouldnt even welcome her with full embrace....start ur own craze-head too.
...now, If u have side babes, go out with ur side babe, kill time, or go out on a date and have fun and get busy till her craziness get cured.
Note: if u think u can't cheat on her...it's up to u, and u can also have fun without sex if u are not the fling type.
All of this will send a very strong message to her that u can stay happy on ur own, and u are a man that can not be manipulated.
.... Always note this: a gal who ask for a break can not be trusted. she can not be trusted in the sense that, she might actually be somewhere fvvcking one random guy, an ex, crush or sugar daddy, or she might be planning to ex the relationship..so it's time to be wise...don't put her on a pedestal of importance anymore if u used to.
Be smart, it's time to start looking out for potential replacement...such gal can shock you anytime. Pocket ur trust...and build ur shock absorber..or better still shock her with redcard before she knows whatsup if her game is getting irritating.

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status

Should we tell him?

The heartbreak cry is just a new update for the suitors that have been lurking for some time. Pay no attention to that, it's definitely not for you.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by NiRfreak(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
You better wise up with that girl, she's trying to be smart. If u like do pity pity, he go shock you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by NiRfreak(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Stop viewing her status, and don't contact her, she should be the one to contact u when shes back to her senses, cos she was the one who asked for a break, and u shouldnt even welcome her with full embrace....start ur own craze-head too.
...now, If u have side babes, go out with ur side babe, kill time, or go out on a date and have fun and get busy till her craziness get cured.
Note: if u think u can't cheat on her...it's up to u, and u can also have fun without sex if u are not the fling type.
All of this will send a very strong message to her that u can stay happy on ur own, and u are a man that can not be manipulated.
.... Always note this: a gal who ask for a break can not be trusted. she can not be trusted in the sense that, she might actually be somewhere fvvcking one random guy, an ex, crush or sugar daddy, or she might be planning to ex the relationship..so it's time to be wise...don't put her on a pedestal of importance anymore if u used to.
Be smart, it's time to start looking out for potential replacement...such gal can shock you anytime. Pocket ur trust...and build ur shock absorber..or better still shock her with redcard before she knows whatsup if her game is getting irritating.
copied

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2021
B055:
Only the patient guy will understand the nature of we ladies.
It's obvious she doesn't want to be taken for granted by the op,but she wasn't aware of the fact that op is a no-nonsense guy grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
bro i gave her what she wants,, am not ready for relationship and emotional truma,, have gone through that before , so when a girl start her drama,, i will help her finish it,, i haye nonesence
Sis not bro.
grin grin
You are a bad shide,all thesame I don't really blame you,both female and male are actually cruel when it comes to relationship sometimes grin tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

WE NEED MORE MEN LIKE YOU

64 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by zxwellazax: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2021
iojoi
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by bobowaja(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Know this and know peace

1. Your babe found a new dick she wanted to explore.

2. She needed space to explore it fully without feeling guilt of cheating on you.

3. After exploring, she wanted back, since:
a. The dick is not worth dumping you.
b. The dick is not committed.
c. She still needs you as a backup plan in case the new dick fails.

4. Now that she wanted back. She wants you to beg her to ask her back. Since it is not working, she is now using emotional blackmail. She will still use your mutual friends to get back to you. Wait for it.

5. Your girl is a manipulator.

6. Be careful in dealing with her.

Ire o

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by bobowaja(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Lwtmp
You know this is wrong. This is why it is foolish to take advises from women.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by bobowaja(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
that the problem i have ,, me self don face my job dey hustle but this banny no dey let my family rest
Like I predicted.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Qpid5(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2021
falcon01:
with this, it was concluded that yon don't really love her or have any serious plan with her.. People like you are the reason why real women are hard to find..

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.