Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

"I Came Not To Send Peace On Earth, But A Sword." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Came Not To Send Peace On Earth, But A Sword." (171 Views)

The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven / I Have Not Come To Send Peace / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Came Not To Send Peace On Earth, But A Sword." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2021
You must not settle for the peace that the world can offer because it is not real; rather you take Jesus along as you go about your daily chores/business, village meeting and gathering and give it the world as Him alone can give peace to the world…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-came-not-to-send-peace-on-earth-but-a-sword/
Re: "I Came Not To Send Peace On Earth, But A Sword." by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
overcomersfaith:
You must not settle for the peace that the world can offer because it is not real; rather you take Jesus along as you go about your daily chores/business, village meeting and gathering and give it the world as Him alone can give peace to the world…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-came-not-to-send-peace-on-earth-but-a-sword/

Jesus is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} if you want to know why he uttered the statement at Matthew 10:34 we can both consider it together.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Man Dreamt Of Suv / BEWARE Of The Last Days Church/Christianity!! / MFM Church Address In Ọrẹ, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.