Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places (19448 Views)

Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets / Malami: It Is Premature To Conclude Soldiers Used Live Ammunition At Lekki Toll / PTF Asks Businesses, Schools, Worship Places, Others, To Prepare For Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Mrbenny001: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Which one is more daring and more difficult for the terrorist... attacking a group of worshipers mostly by suicide bomber or the one they attack a whole town directly and simultaneously... dislodging the military bases and check points later kidnapping hundred of villagers including their emir and go Scot free...Omo this man is actually dump.. how he take pass law school and end up as AGF should be investigated
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by foreshore(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Islie:
It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Nigerian Markets, Worship Places – Attorney-General Malami Goofs Despite Bandits’ Killings In Sokoto, Kaduna, Others

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/27/it%E2%80%99s-long-i-heard-about-attacks-nigerian-markets-worship-places-%E2%80%93-attorney-general-malami

Obviously this man is not alright
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Eriokanmi: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dem never sabi kidnapping that time ni. Now they know it's a waste of energy to attack worship centres in kaduna and other northern states when they can actually apply same energy to kidnap and rake-in millions.

Malami may not have heard of bombing worship centres anymore due to the reason mentioned above. But bandits have attacked more worship centres and their schools, kkidnapped pastors and worshippers for ransom than when they once attacked and bombed them.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Gracess: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na Wa o! See how our leaders have lost touch with realities. embarassed

Meanwhile check my signature...
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by snowball11(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Will this aboki AGF shut his gutter up! undecided
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by meetme01: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
All these political mofos need to watch their utterances especially in the language terrorist understand. Invariably, he is telling them to attack markets and religious centers.

If any market or religious center is attacked before the end of 2021, I'd boldly say, Malami is a terrorist.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
They have modified obviously to Smtn else and we should still be concerned about that.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by freshalien: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:
True

Unlike during Jonathan, it was daily affairs, even in Abuja

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God Bless President Buhari

Yes, because it doesn’t happen in Abuja, so no too many killings in Nigeria.

Too many people without sense in this country.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Abujason: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Coded message to his fellow terrorists to resume attacks at markets and worship places.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by FarahAideed: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
relaxandsmile:
They are just reminding those terrorists of the places they need to attack next.
These terrorists only changed tactics. People who have the capacity to attack barracks and overrun it are the people you think can not attack all these soft places you mentioned?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by vikiphy89(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
The way god will punish u go dey special
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by rowland545(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Northernblood4:
Back then, thosw Muslim terrorists were bragging, attacking Churches and markets dominated by ndị Igbo until ESN came and showed them that if they want violence, we are ready to give it to them. If na virgins, we are ready to give them 7 at once.

Now, they know that we are peaceful doesn't mean you will sit on our head and massacre our brothers up north without any repercussion from us over here
chest beating as always.... No b those criminals own we day talk about comot for road make I see this useless malami
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by maldino: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sir try and visit Kaduna, Katsina and Zamfara so that you will be updated. Don't blindly eulogize your boss so that he will forgive you of your sins...
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by naturefellow(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Billy goat!
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by ayindejimmy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Racoon:
Guess this corrupt fool failed to understand the gross indictment this silly statement means on his evil government and the insult its portends on the sensibility of beleaguered families and communities?

How will Malami or the government he serves not be talking shit like this when they are disconnected from reality while making shameless lying & denial of reality the official policies of govt? May APC never happen to Nigeria again.

These fools don't give a ding dong diggy about looking bad on national TV.
Just look at the trash his spewing out. And the media houses permitted him to lie on live TV.

However, if a government critic comes on air now to criticise the govt NBC will slap them with sanctions
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by karashita: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=108877514] Na all these useless talks dey vex Shekau and Turji.

Expect attacks on markets and religious centres before the week runs

I no just understand the kain mumu talk from the man.Must they always vomit gibberish?
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
How did we even get these kind of people in government fa.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by IbileIfe: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Because, Boko Haram ISWAP changed military tactics to attack military barracks and top public figures.
They are more advanced than you and your incompetent administraton.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by CSTRR: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nigeria can never develop beyond the low intellectual capacity of the north.

Know this and be at peace.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by karashita: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
relaxandsmile:
They are just reminding those terrorists of the places they need to attack next.
These terrorists only changed tactics. People who have the capacity to attack barracks and overrun it are the people you think can not attack all these soft places you mentioned?

Can't agree with you less.You know these evil minded people speak in parables.May they all die by their sword.Imagine an Attorney General exhibiting such irresponsibility in the open.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by iwaeda: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Islie:
It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Nigerian Markets, Worship Places – Attorney-General Malami Goofs Despite Bandits’ Killings In Sokoto, Kaduna, Others

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/27/it%E2%80%99s-long-i-heard-about-attacks-nigerian-markets-worship-places-%E2%80%93-attorney-general-malami

General thinking of our northern leaders grin grin grin
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Brushstrokes20: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yes o!... It's now limited to # SOFT TARGETS like NDA, RAIL LINES, MILITARY PLANES, burning scores of people in luxurious BUSES, KILLING SCORES IN OPEN MARKETS etc... Oloriburuku somebody undecided

# senior advocate of NONSENSE!
# Quota system san

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Nig is in wrong hands! undecided
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by iwaeda: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
How did we even get these kind of people in government fa.

When people were all chanting change, change, without asking what are we changing angry grin
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
iwaeda:

When people were all chanting change, change, without asking what are we changing angry grin
Hmmmmm
Secondhand government officials who don't know why they are in office. We would endure this one year left and hope for the best. The word change has lost its value during this Buhari's administration.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by BelovedofLord: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Islie:

§
This unsound quota system SAN, is simply a nutcase!

§
And, on account of attacks of worship centers, kindly ask the sultan of sokoto that escaped by the wiskers through the window of the mosque some days, ago!!!

§
Even the dead ABACHA's government is far better than this nonsensical APC band of terrorists!!!!
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by iwaeda: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Hmmmmm
Secondhand government officials who don't know why they are in office. We would endure this one year left and hope for the best. The word change has lost its value during this Buhari's administration.

Until we wake up, Nigeria may not choose rightly again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
iwaeda:

Until we wake up, Nigeria may not choose rightly again grin grin

That's the bitter truth. Most Nigerians are not even ready for a better Nigeria. We are too comfortable accepting everything from the government.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by iwaeda: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
BelovedofLord:

§
This unsound quota system SAN, is simply a nutcase!

§
And, on account of attacks of worship centers, kindly ask the sultan of sokoto that escaped by the wiskers through the window of the mosque some days, ago!!!

§
Even the dead ABACHA's government is far better than this nonsensical APC band of terrorists!!!!

Those attacks on Niger mosques are not part of their statistics.
Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by iwaeda: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

That's the bitter truth. Most Nigerians are not even ready for a better Nigeria. We are too comfortable accepting everything from the government.

Majority of Nigerians, especially youths, don't know they are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Moikiitos: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Are you planning one? Terrorists government killing innocent Nigerians.

Islie:

Re: Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
iwaeda:

Majority of Nigerians, especially youths, don't know they are suffering.

And until we understand this and become uncomfortable with it, we aren't going anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Workers Release Breakdown Of Proposed ₦‎615,000 Minimum Wage / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye / PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.