Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! (8176 Views)

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NitrogenBomb: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please this will be abit lengthy and direct and please don’t mind my errors. This isn’t joke and I’m so serious here please. I met my current babe early this year, Infact few days after Valentine day in School. We both in the university.

We both in our Early 20s and I’m just older than her with 2 years. We got talking and I noticed she liked me. Anyways we got dating but my intention was to have a taste of the honeypot like 4 times and take off because I noticed she got a banker who is rich and doing well on the Island, He should be around 40 if I guess right and also some other guys and sugar Daddies inclusive.

She’s also from a rich home too and her Dad is into Bereau De Change. Personally I’m not doing bad financially as I do some Project Jobs with an IT firm on the Island as a Casual staff and I can afford some basic things to an extent, but she’s doing financially better than me because of Her Guy, Dad and other Contacts.

I have never been in a relationship for over 6 months, infact once I sleep with a girl I just move on to the next one. But since I slept with this my current babe, I won’t lie since that day till date I couldn’t get over her. Infact it seems I’m liking her the more. She’s Pretty with a very massive ass( honestly I have never seen a ass soo big and that’s what attracted me to her and her honeypot is the sweetest I have ever tasted, don’t know what she put there. I have asked her severally, but she just laughs over it).

One day she told me she has noticed I want to leave her because of her lifestyle but I won’t be able to leave. She clearly told me that I have no Idea who she is and that she doesn’t sleep with a guy for money but just for fun and money can’t keep her.

Truth is, She doesn’t even demand money from me, but instead she wants to be giving me money always, which I don’t like. She told me it’s only when she wants a guy to go, that’s when she will let him go. I notice even her rich guy in Lagos still calls to beg her most times and sends her lots of money atimes.

While in school there was a time I stayed in her Crib and noticed some fetish stuffs in her bathroom. Anyways I took it with a pinch of salt because I’m irreligious and don’t believe in those things, but I’m beginning to think otherwise because I don’t understand what’s happening to me again.

The last time I broke up with her, I found myself going to beg her after two days and she was laughing and saying I won’t go anywhere and I won’t even know when I will put a ring on her finger that she has already chosen me because I have lots of prospects and a future. Infact since I started sleeping with her, other girls don’t enter my eyes anymore. As funny as this sounds, I really want to break away from this girl, but I don’t know how. She always call Water mother when talking atimes. Please Help NLders. I really wanna break away from her.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Kriss216: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
She’s Pretty with a very massive ass( honestly I have never seen a ass soo big Gaaaad and that’s what attracted me to her and her honeypot is the sweetest I have ever tasted, don’t know what she put there

This one is gone and can't be redeemed.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Lebronjames23(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:
Please this will be abit lengthy and direct and please don’t mind my errors. I met my current babe early this year, Infact few days after Valentine day in School. We both in the university.

We both in our Early 20s and I’m just older than her with 2 years. We got talking and I noticed she liked me. Anyways we got dating but my intention was to have a taste of the honeypot like 4 times and take off because I noticed she got a banker who is rich and doing well on the Island, He should be around 40 if I guess right and also some other guys and sugar Daddies inclusive.

She’s also from a rich home too and her Dad is into Bereau De Change. Personally I’m not doing bad financially as I do some Project Jobs with an IT firm on the Island as a Casual staff and I can afford some basic things to an extent, but she’s doing financially better than me because of Her Guy, Dad and other Contacts.

I have never been in a relationship for over 6 months, infact once I sleep with a girl I just move on to the next one. But since I slept with this my current babe, I won’t lie since that day till date I couldn’t get over her. Infact it seems I’m liking her the more. She’s Pretty with a very massive ass( honestly I have never seen a ass soo big Gaaaad and that’s what attracted me to her and her honeypot is the sweetest I have ever tasted, don’t know what she put there. I have asked her severally, but she just laughs over it). One day she told me she has noticed I want to leave her because of her lifestyle but I won’t be able to leave. She clearly told me that I have no Idea who she is and that she doesn’t sleep with a guy for money but just for fun and money can’t keep her.

Truth is, She doesn’t even demand money from me, but instead she wants to be giving me money always, which I don’t like. She told me it’s only when she wants a guy to go, that’s when she will let him go. I notice even her rich guy in Lagos still class to beg her most times and sends her lots of money atimes. While in school there was a time I stayed in her Crib and noticed some fetish stuffs in her bathroom. Anyways I took it with a pinch of salt because I’m irreligious and don’t believe in those things, but I’m beginning to think other because I don’t understand what’s happening again.

The last time I broke up with her, I found myself going to beg her after two days and she was laughing and saying I won’t go anywhere and I won’t even know when I will put a ring on her finger that she has already chosen me because I have lots of prospects and a future. Infact since I started sleeping with her, other girls don’t enter my eyes anymore. As funny as this sounds, I really want to break away from this girl, but I don’t know how. She always call Water mother when talking atimes. Please Help NLders. I really wanna break away from her.
since u said u ain't religious, means u can't seek the face of God for help. Well my advice ehn Better become closer to God , he'd deliver u from her shackles

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by BlackfireX: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
When you were a kid, you used to eat the sacrifices at the T junction kept for the devil and his wife mamiwater...

Well they have sent there daughter to Bleep- frustrate- ya life...

I am seeing rope on your neck, I am seeing you inside bottle

15 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NitrogenBomb: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
BlackfireX:
When you were a kid, you used to eat the sacrifices at the T junction kept for the devil and his wife mamiwater...

Well they have sent there daughter to Bleep- frustrate- ya life...

I am seeing rope on your neck, I am seeing you inside bottle

I never eat that. I’m from a well doing home too.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Nyascobar1414: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bro.... She don catch you naa... I no get strength.. Just go astray... Abi when dem talk say adultery no good you were joking..
Be sure say your destiny never go oo

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by RoyalBlu(f): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
..."The last time I broke up with her, I found myself going to beg her after two days and she was laughing and saying I won’t go anywhere and I won’t even know when I will put a ring on her finger that she has already chosen me because I have lots of prospects and a future".

What an affront!!!

If all you said is true, then I'm sorry to say she's gauged you and knows your capability.

*It's a terrible thing for a man (woman) to be empty spiritually.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Ocholu: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Text me her number. One's I get into her life, you'll eventually get out. This is no joke.

Send me a PM.

19 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
When you were enjoying the sweet honeypot, did u tell us to join u?
Now u are telling us your spiritual problem.
Op, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. tongue

14 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Ocholu: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe grin grin grin
When you were enjoying the sweet honeypot, did u tell us to join u?
Now u are telling us your spiritual problem.
Op, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. tongue

Madam you no deactivate again? Abi you just carry clout chasing put for head like gala?

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NitrogenBomb: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
RoyalBlu:
..."The last time I broke up with her, I found myself going to beg her after two days and she was laughing and saying I won’t go anywhere and I won’t even know when I will put a ring on her finger that she has already chosen me because I have lots of prospects and a future".

What an affront!!!

If all you said is true, then I'm sorry to say she's gauged you and knows your capability.

*It's a terrible thing for a man (woman) to be empty spiritually.

I’m not Joking here. I can’t sit and form those things.
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Pumpumking: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:
Please this will be abit lengthy and direct and please don’t mind my errors. This isn’t joke and I’m so serious here please. I met my current babe early this year, Infact few days after Valentine day in School. We both in the university.

I have never been in a relationship for over 6 months, infact once I sleep with a girl I just move on to the next one. But since I slept with this my current babe, I won’t lie since that day till date I couldn’t get over her. Infact it seems I’m liking her the more. She’s Pretty with a very massive ass( honestly I have never seen a ass soo big and that’s what attracted me to her and her honeypot is the sweetest I have ever tasted, don’t know what she put there. I have asked her severally, but she just laughs over it).

One day she told me she has noticed I want to leave her because of her lifestyle but I won’t be able to leave. She clearly told me that I have no Idea who she is and that she doesn’t sleep with a guy for money but just for fun and money can’t keep her.

Truth is, She doesn’t even demand money from me, but instead she wants to be giving me money always, which I don’t like. She told me it’s only when she wants a guy to go, that’s when she will let him go. I notice even her rich guy in Lagos still calls to beg her most times and sends her lots of money atimes.

While in school there was a time I stayed in her Crib and noticed some fetish stuffs in her bathroom. Anyways I took it with a pinch of salt because I’m irreligious and don’t believe in those things, but I’m beginning to think otherwise because I don’t understand what’s happening to me again.

angry
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NitrogenBomb: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Text me her number. One's I get into her life, you'll eventually get out. This is no joke.

Send me a PM.

Ok how do I do that here ?
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Pumpumking: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:

can u repet the question please? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NitrogenBomb: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Which question?
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Ocholu: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:

I just sent you a mail. You'll see my name. Reply it.
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NitrogenBomb: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ocholu:

I just sent you a mail. You'll see my name. Reply it.

Just did that. Thanks I will be awaiting your response

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Pumpumking: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:

...bro so u really dumb enough to send yor wife nomba to Ocholu (a stranger( when the boy intention clearly is to yansh yor wife ....are u not a man & are u really reaĺy that dumb? ...bro u so dumb u need more help quick! (No oofenesece) undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by RoyalBlu(f): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:

I’m not Joking here. I can’t sit and form those things.

Then get fortified.

Since it's more than obvious she's deep into the spiritual, you can only fight her off with the spiritual.

Free yourself OP.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Pumpumking: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:

Just did that. Thanks I will be awaiting your response

^^^^offfficialy, u juss prooof yor sef to be the dummbest nairaland male of the year....so dumb that u belif anybody.....dyammm u r dumb sir!...(no oofenese) angry

Ocholu..good lock n enjoy yor sef sir! wink

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by motionarena: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmmm

Tales from another broke simp.

Nlanders guys no dey tire to fall hand.
Thought romance is a thing for girls.

But all this men forming hard guys coming to romance section to come and weep

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Vinnie2000(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Lolsss... cheesy grin

This Pumpumking is a Big Clown! sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Ocholu: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

...bro so u really dumb enough to send yor wife nomba to Ocholu (a stranger( when the boy intention clearly is to yansh yor wife ....are u not a man & are u really reaĺy that dumb? ...bro u so dumb u need more help quick! (No oofenesece) undecided

See this insecure thing! Someone is running away from danger and you're here typing rubbish. Na you marry them? Abi na for your papa house them do reception?

9 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Vinnie2000(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
motionarena:
Hmmmm

Tales from another broke simp.

Nlanders guys no dey tire to fall hand.
Thought romance is a thing for girls.

But all this men forming hard guys coming to romance section to come and weep

Bros! Leave dat Talk!

Some of these stories are Fabricated! undecided

Boredom is killing some peeps this Period, so I suspect they come up with all manners of Sh*t! sad

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Ocholu: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

U metafolick frausta.u no NitrogenBomb is clearly dumb like mugu so u ask him to send u his wife nomba so u can talk to her when we all no u clearly want to yansh her......the good knews is op is dumb..u are steeeeewpidd & i am here to help talk sence to dumb fooools like NitrogenBomb!!(((THANK ME LATER))) undecided

Well. Not everyone is roaming without bearing like you.
NitrogenBomb I retract my statement. Stay healthy and find help.
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by NitrogenBomb: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Are you stupid or what ??. Why throwing so much insults at me. And who told you I have given any number to him ?
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Moeman: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
STORY 4 THE GODs......but if your story is true black salt can help you
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Fake story meant to bash women you ain't smart kid...if you are you won't be posting this here even if it was true..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
RoyalBlu:

Then get fortified.

Since it's more than obvious she's deep into the spiritual, you can only fight her off with the spiritual.

Free yourself OP.

That guy is a clown and that post was from a troll..
Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Pumpumking: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:

Are you stupid or what ??. Why throwing so much insults at me. And who told you I have given any number to him ?

Son calm down... u waz dumb enough to giv Ocholu(a gaddem strange) yor wife phone nomba simply becuz the ediiiot say if will help u make her smile...& then u heen stewwwwpid, u belif him. Bro u so dumb its unbelievable when u dint even no his intention is to yansh yor wife..u shold be tanking me that i spotted his bull$hit for tryin to yansh yor wife. Please dont ne stwwwpid nest time sir!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! by Candidlady: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
NitrogenBomb:

I never eat that. I’m from a well doing home too.
"well doing home" with bad upbringing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Cult Tension in Benin / Biafra Girls (pictures) / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.