Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda (30638 Views)

Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by WeedAddict: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
RoyalBlu:

Are you okay?

I'm a married woman and not in the same corridor with your type of crassness.

Take your time. You hear me.
You get time sha grin grin
Na mrcork you get time dey reply? He has been a troll for almost a decade now.. That's how he jokes around

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by dapolaw(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ignore the idiot please, I am sure he has sisters and aunties at home... He should give them the job.

RoyalBlu:

Are you okay?

I'm a married woman and not in the same corridor with your type of crassness.

Take your time. You hear me.
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by smartr: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Geez. Why do I find this funny?
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by dapolaw(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
You can't even compose and spell correctly and here you are spewing thrash.

You belong to the dustbin.

Pumpumking:

calm down baby therris no need for atitudes.goid knews for u is i like single & marryed womens but i prefa marryed womens ciz they more loyal & they look
Afta me...anyways aintvaskin for much exper sexx so please plwase please can we linkup & please please please can i mate wit please?.i hav moiney.was yor nomba please? wink

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Pumpumking: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
dapolaw:
You can't even compose and spell correctly and here you are spewing thrash.

You belong to the dustbin.

Son..the good knews is am in London, am a londoner, i hav moiney (pound stalin) and i can take hor woman anyday!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by natanyin: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
This na why them de swear for some of una!!!!
Pumpumking:

^^^^story
Hello..please can we do sexxxx tape so u can earn 8000naira in cas..U WANT? cheesy
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by dapolaw(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
I won't honor you with a response...keep basking in the euphoria of your folly.

Pumpumking:

Son..the good knews is am in London, am a londoner, i hav moiney (pound stalin) and i can take hor woman anyday!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Pumpumking: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
natanyin:
This na why them de swear for some of una!!!!

huh u dont like puccccccccy sir?...are u gay? seiosly how long u been gay sir? undecided
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by letitrainnow(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Poverty is the root cause of this death
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Pumpumking: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
malvisguy212:
it is OK to ignore him. don't even bother to explain you're married , because he stand no chance.

^^^^see goat playin mr nice guy
So u tink yor mr nice guy will let royalblu sleep wit u...keeep dreamin sir.am from London & i hav moiney..u dont.i date marrryed & single womens & am ready to double royalblu 50k(50 000naira) coz she marrryed n beaitifull.. so son.if u dont have moiney to chase marrrryed womens, u do not stand a shance in life!!(REAL TAKK, NO OOFENESE) angry
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by johnsonmartina6(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin way the rest people way dey with am during competition,,,, đêm don japa
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by descarado: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
While some are making millions on YouTube with fake mukbang.

Life mo balance at all lipsrsealed
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by otokzmail(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Something must kill a man grin

1 Like

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Tomahawk99(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
A fool's death.
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by true2god: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^story
Hello..please can we do sexxxx tape so u can earn 8000naira in cas..U WANT? cheesy
Are you sane at all? Please visit a psychiatric home ASAP.
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Pumpumking: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
true2god:
Are you sane at all? Please visit a psychiatric home ASAP.

why?u dont like sexxx wit woman?bros are u gay sir?(no oofenese) smiley
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by muheeb01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mixed feelings reading this....jeun loku

Check my signature and profile for my works and consultation....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by electhnd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
RoyalBlu:
56 years old man in that kinda competition embarassed

It's well.

May he RIP.
Sapa is real
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Hkff: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Really
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Easylifelomo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
May his Soul Rest in Perfect peace
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Benrosaria(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Sekoni003:
Literal representation of "Ona ofun lona orun". Life is full of risks, the tiniest F-up can claim your life. Reminds me of the day I was jejely doing my laundry. Next thing, I was under the lights of an ICU from a freak home accident . Anything can kill you in life, unless it's not your time, of course. Rip to the man...

Oh please stop this “if it’s not your time to die then it’s not” phrase, this is what makes black man think about god. The point where you survived it means, your threshold to withstand the pain was high enough to keep you alive. Some other persons might die at the slightest shock. Please mind how we teach fellows blacks the in depth of life.

Learn to be conscious of yourself, once you learn that, then you would know how powerful you are than the god we think about on a daily that never existed
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Andathunda: 4:06am On Dec 30, 2021
E choke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The World’s Most Dangerous Foods / How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? / How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.