Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband (377 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / My Wife Nags A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband by FamilyAdviser: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
I have taken time to study women and reasons why some of them nag to their husband.

In family, women takes greater responsibilities of the work in the family and this makes them unsettled especially when their husband doesn't assist them.

It is true that men provide for the family but the work women does supersede that of men for instance;

A man will wake up in the morning and take his breakfast then storm out for work where as the wife will ensure the children are been taken care off; prepare their meals, bath them, wash their cloths, then arrange for there lunch, handle their assignments, then embark on evening dinner, after the whole stress, the man will come back from work take his dinner then without wasting much time enter the other room and have a pleasurable moment. He doesn't care what the woman may have passed through in the day. The truth is some men do not enquire from their wife whether she is in the mood before taking her to the other room.

Stress is the major reasons why 98% of women nag in their home. A woman is not supposed to be a slave. He supposed to be helper to a man meaning that both washing of cloths, cooking, taking care of children etc is his primary duty which must not only be relegated to women alone.

The truth be told, a wife who has washing machine or other things that assist her in home chores do not necessarily nag.

In conclusion;

If your not rich to employ the services of a maid or to buy equipments that assist in home chores please always help your wife. Make it a duty.

For me personally, I cook for my wife, I hardly remember the last time she entered the kitchen. I also handle my children's assignments, the my wife don't need to wash cloths because I have a washing machine ahome. This is my 12years anniversary and my wife has never nag for once even when she is pregnant.

I think stress add up to nagging women....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband by uthlaw: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
The reason why side chick was introduced... No quailms!
Re: Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband by wunmi590(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2021

Nah man wey dey Hartless go leave all house chores for him wife....

I've always say it and I will keep saying it, nobody forced me to marry my wife, and non of her family member forced her to marry, nah me see am marry am, so she's not my slave.

The fact that I'm the sole financial distributor of the house doesn't limit me to help her in the areas of house chores, helping her reduces her stress and makes her work faster to have time for herself too...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband by mardis: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Only if those who have ear will listen
Re: Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband by GIdiata(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yes u are right. women are Naturally saints, they nag because men are irresponsible. Blame men for women's bad behavior because husbands that go to work don't pass through stress. they go out, drink, party, have fun and return home to meet their slaves working.

SIMPing is indeed, a terminal disease

(1) (Reply)

Original Italian Versace Sneaker For Sale / Why Ladies Find It Very Difficult To Find Husbands Nowadays (part3) / Naming Ceremony Of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Grandson In Istanbul, Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.