Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki (25305 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Kabaka, Obaseki, Oshimole

Why ugly men full Edo state like this?
You forget to add Lucky Igbenedion
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Kabaka fit decamp oo
I just pity Edo APC for recently picking Kabaka as the party's youth leader. Kabaka is likely to defect at the slightest bait.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Way4orward: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Those saying Edo men are ugly kindly mention where you are from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by AsawanaDgreat: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Kabaka, Obaseki, Oshimole

Abeg make Dem kukuma adopt OBASANJO make the train complete, Edo people dey fine but set of people ehh, Dem come from Apes family
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by obinoral1179(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:
Obaseki is a smart guy and I love the fact that he killed and buried godfatherism in Edo state. This is something the Northern and South Western Region should emulate. Until godfatherism is reduced to the barest minimum we will keep having terrible leaders.
I will remember you after his tenure is over....

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by fergie001: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Indispensable85:
Kabaka fit decamp oo
Nah.....Oba can't use him.

Tony is unlikely to betray Adam, he is just playing a role he should have played earlier.

Even when he arrived Govt House yesterday, Oba didn't welcome him, it was his Chief of Staff or so....
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by kayusely70(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
The governor has done very well. Forgiveness is divine. May God forgive all our sins, both intentional and unintentional.
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Bluffly: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
soliddust2020:
Obaseki you sure say you don forgive Kabaka so?
Na long spoon with the devil
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Bluffly: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:
Obaseki is a smart guy and I love the fact that he killed and buried godfatherism in Edo state. This is something the Northern and South Western Region should emulate. Until godfatherism is reduced to the barest minimum we will keep having terrible leaders.
Wait till the next election before you know if he had killed godfathers in edo state. Oshiomole is a precedence of fact
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by olayemioshiyemi: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
You cannot beg someone more than the way Kabaka begged him. That is the highest form of begging. The video is online forever.

You talk sense .thumb up.
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Allisgud: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Kabaka, Obaseki, Oshimole, Igbenedion

u see igalo,omayagbon,osaze,igbinedion u know talk

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Youngjohnosas: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
LILTJAY:
Bini people with ugliness. . Na only ishan fine for that cursed state
you are the biggest fool on Earth. You parents and generations are cursed. Tell me the state you are from.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Youngjohnosas: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You forget to add Lucky Igbenedion
the father of lucky igbenedion is almost 90 and he is more hand some than u.

Nosa Rex, odion ighalo, Yakubu aiyegbeni, osazee odemwingie and many others are Edolites that u know but you chose to masturbate on the not so handsome ones.

Edo state is only telling you that you can make it if u choose to irrespective of your facial look.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by okuta007: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Fergie the best evidence of forgiveness in this circumstance is to rebuild his hotel or pay a commensurate financial restitution for same.
Anything short of that is hypocrisy.

Tony Kabaka too should resurrect all the lives he killed in the course of being a political hatchet man / cult enforcer - and the monies he stole from people selling same plots of land to many people - and unfvck and the girls he raped - he and his brother kapuepue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by LILTJAY: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
you are the biggest fool on Earth. You parents and generations are cursed. Tell me the state you are from.
shutup bini idiot
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by duro4chang(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:
You have derailed the topic.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Asiri1991: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Edo Men Ugly shaaaa

May God punish your everyone of Yoruba ancestry. May evil succeed evil throughout Yoruba history. Idiot. When you see an Edo man, don't compare him to your foolish daft skull merchants. Good look is our trademark unlike your kinsmen in Ogbomosho.
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Youngjohnosas:

Nosa Rex, odion ighalo, Yakubu aiyegbeni, osazee odemwingie and many others are Edolites that u know but you chose to masturbate on the not so handsome ones.

Edo state is only telling you that you can make it if u choose to irrespective of your facial look.
e pain nam O, sorry. The above names you mentioned are not full blood Edo, they are mixed blood, so they take after their mother blood. Full blood Edo are known to share resemblance of ape. E.g, you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Asiri1991: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sarkin:
Osho na Kaduna abi?
Oya show us 1 fine Edo man

Maybe Osaze is from Ilesha.
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Asiri1991: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
LILTJAY:
shutup bini idiot

May evil never depart from your home. Useless Yoruba skull merchant. Have you traded skulls today?
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Youngjohnosas: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
e pain nam O, sorry. The above names you mentioned are not full blood Edo, they are mixed blood, so they take after their mother blood. Full blood Edo are known to share resemblance of ape. E.g, you
it really seems you are ignorant and far worse than an Ape , I never knew the likes of yakubu, ighalo, Nosa Rex and the Almost 90 years old chief Gabriel igbenedion are half casts.

Even a compound fool and slowpoke wouldn’t be this ignorant like You.

You should be ashamed that an almost 90 years old man look more handsome and presentable than u.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Asiri1991: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
it really seems you are ignorant and far worse than an Ape , I never knew the likes of yakubu, ighalo, Nosa Rex and the Almost 90 years old chief Gabriel igbenedion are half casts.

You should be ashamed that an almost 90 years old man look more handsome and presentable than u.

God bless you, epaa.
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
okuta007:

Tony Kabaka too should resurrect all the lives he killed in the course of being a political hatchet man / cult enforcer - and the monies he stole from people selling same plots of land to many people - and unfvck and the girls he raped - he and his brother kapuepue

Gat no time for simps
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Youngjohnosas:

Maybe probably you don't know the meaning of being a "full blood".Odion Ighalo, Nosa Rex, Yakubu and Odeweige's mother's are not from Edo, do your research before you quote me again, you Ape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by danilmo: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:

How has the no godfatherism benefited Edo state now. Thank God no more excuse if Oshiomole barring him from moving the state forward.

Why do I feel Yahaya Bello is doing better than this man sad

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by LILTJAY: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Asiri1991:

May evil never depart from your home. Useless Yoruba skull merchant. Have you traded skulls today?
useless ugly bini bastard..
Go and die in the Mediterranean sea abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Youngjohnosas:

Don't mind them. They pretend not to have seen Osunbor or known Ambrose Alli who was not only very handsome but extremely brilliant, humane, humble and so kindhearted that as an incumbent governor he would still go to University of Benin Teaching Hospital to perform surgical operation for patients suffering ailments related to his Morbid Anatomy field of specialization.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
danilmo:

How has the no godfatherism benefited Edo state now. Thank God no more excuse if Oshiomole barring him from moving the state forward.

Why do I feel Yahaya Bello is doing better than this man sad
He labelled Oshiomhole a godfather because Oshiomhole advised him to run an inclusive government and embark on fundamentally impactful infrastructural projects. Those who joined him in his fraudulent anti-godfatherism campaign are now crying that Ekenhuan Road, Benin-Abraka Road and lots others are yet to be done up to halfway since five years ago when the constructions started.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by NaMe4: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Maybe probably you don't know the meaning of being a "full blood".Odion Ighalo, Nosa Rex, Yakubu and Odeweige's mother's are not from Edo, do your research before you quote me again, you Ape

Apart from Osaze whose mum is Russian, the rest are full-blooded Edo peeps.
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by LILTJAY: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
NaMe4:

Apart from Osaze whose mum is Russian, the rest are full-blooded Edo peeps.

one of their parents are from another tribe
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by NaMe4: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
LILTJAY:
one of their parents are from another tribe

No, Ighalo's Dad (late) and Mum are Esan (Irrua)

Rex's Dad (an ex-military officer) and Mum are Bini

Aiyegbeni's Dad in Bini, not sure what part his Mum's from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Poison: Canada-based Nigerian Woman Under Probe For Threatening Genocide / EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted / Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.