Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki (25210 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by colgate: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
good to forgive and forget to move the state foward together
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by KingK0ng: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Evergreen4:
Tony is a nice guy if you really get to know him very well

Why would we want to know him?

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Evergreen4(m): 12:40am On Dec 29, 2021
KingK0ng:

Why would we want to know him?
I grew up knowing him personally. He's a free spirited person. You won't understand until you get to meet him
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Weany: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Slimzjoe:
In saner climes, Tony would be under investigation by law enforcement for his alleged involvement in Cultism and gang related violence. But here we are! He's receiving Gifts from Government

That’s not how to go about it. Forgive him. Give him some time to feel safe then attack when his guards are down. It’s politics.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by tesppidd: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
nonxo007:

Oshiomole trying to pick his successor is also godfatherism nah bros. Look at the definition of godfatherism below. Note the incumbency part ?
Good.

Then I don't want to hear words like "kill godfatherism in Edo state"

Rather i want to hear "kill godfatherism in Nigeria"

Imagine someone like Wike and his friends were in Edo the last time shouting that they want to kill godfatherism in Edo state.

Same Wike that singlehandedly picked people to run for Senate, House of assembly, LGA chairmen and councillors.
Even party ward chairmen were picked by Wike.
Wike is already setting plans in motion to handpick his successor for 2023.

And those are the kinds of characters that will go to another state to fight godfatherism!

1 Like

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Deadlytruth(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2021
tesppidd:
Good.

Then I don't want to hear words like "kill godfatherism in Edo state"

Rather i want to hear "kill godfatherism in Nigeria"

Imagine someone like Wike and his friends were in Edo the last time shouting that they want to kill godfatherism in Edo state.

Same Wike that singlehandedly picked people to run for Senate, House of assembly, LGA chairmen and councillors.
Even party ward chairmen were picked by Wike.
Wike is already setting plans in motion to handpick his successor for 2023.

And those are the kinds of characters that will go to another state to fight godfatherism!
Oil full your head. Your brain na heaven made.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by tesppidd: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Oil full your head. Your brain na heaven made.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Elidrisy20: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
AmuRubber:

No.
She is from Akwa Ibom State.
that is why she is beautiful
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by AmuRubber(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Elidrisy20:
that is why she is beautiful
Perhaps you're right.
Re: Christmas: I Have No Regrets Forgiving Tony Kabaka Adun – Gov Obaseki by Mat0023: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office / Nigeria's Independence In Pictures / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.