Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them (242 Views)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by LetDemKnow(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021

Media personality and host, Bolanle Olukanni has advised women to be friends with a man first before they consider dating him.
According to her, true colors come out quicker when people become your friends first before dating.

In her tweet shared, Bolanle maintained that most people who go into relationships are not fake but rather present their best foot forward, then after a while the true personality comes out.

See tweet below.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/bolanle-olukanni-urges-women-to-be-friends-with-men-before-dating-them/
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by dollynnn(f): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
The truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by ValCon888: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
You want to friendzone me to know my true colour meanwhile you're eating multiple preeqs like Judas Iscariot at the Last Supper.

The thunder that will fire you is at the gym doing pressup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by lilvicky68(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
So after I ask a girl out she should say wait first let us be friends for a period of time before I accept?? grin
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by Deborah98(f): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bros on top@ ValCon888 e never reach like that comrade sad... Be calming down. Btw I like men who wants me to know them than those ones that'll be acting like immature agric fowl.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by DannyXpress: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Very dangerous move if not carried out properly

You may end up in the cage called friendzone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Totally true .. I cant just see you in a random place and ask you out .. Godforbid
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by Oluromantic: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
dollynnn:
The truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Can you initiate friendship with a guy?

Cus you sounding like you're the alpha and omega of friendship. All you do is keep mute while he initiates everything in african cultures name and expect him not to get bored?

If you value your time of young days, you will sparkle up the friendship than he does as opposed to the general believe you girls hold up
Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by BlaqJosh: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
You will be Damn friend zoned if you strictly follow this advice

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni Urges Women To Be Friends With Men Before Dating Them by Nyascobar1414: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who fucken date again in this era for christ sake...
Some people are still daft that they all are deceiving themselves in disguise calling it love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Replace Friend Request Button with Follow Button On Facebook / ... / 4 Reasons You Get Hurt By Your Lover's Excesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.