Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is It Ok To Be In A Relationship And Not Be I Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Be In A Relationship And Not Be I Love? (224 Views)

Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Be In A Relationship And Not Be I Love? by Jellywhale: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hey guys honest opinions only.
Is it ok to be in a relationship for 6 years and not feel anything?.
Re: Is It Ok To Be In A Relationship And Not Be I Love? by Jeon(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jellywhale:
Hey guys honest opinions only. Is it ok to be in a relationship for 6 years and not feel anything?.
are MALE OR FEMALE angry
Re: Is It Ok To Be In A Relationship And Not Be I Love? by Bola146(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
You need to be checked

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Be In A Relationship And Not Be I Love? by Derare(f): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Quite strange.. angry

What exactly are you trying to say.....like you haven't felt anything since the relationship started or it just dawned on you lately?

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question ? / _ / What's The Essence Of Wedding ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.