Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy (676 Views)

Ayatul Islam Abdul Lateef Adebowale & Christian Hypocrisy / The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs / The Muslims Hypocrisy, Absurdity And Contradictory Argument For Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

I understand! Quickly dodge and run away!
yes, I would not allow you divert the topic from Christian's don't need Jews validation if Muslims don't need it

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Jesus came to give life not to make people perish

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Yeah, All Prophets came to give life. Or is there any prophet in the Bible that gave otherwise?

He spoke in parables because if the Jews knew him as the saviour God prophesized in Isaiah 53 they wouldn't have allowed him to die as prophesized

So you mean the Jews can stop God's work if God is not careful? This makes no sense!

They would prefer to be worshipping him as God and indeed turn to repentance like the many who followed him, indeed they would be saved by repentance but it would be of not effect in their lives if there was no remission and payment for the sins by his death.

Peter alone tried stopping Jesus from dieing on the cross Jesus resisted him now imagine the whole Jews knowing Jesus to be their God, Pilate won't have dared crucify him

Which Bible verse says the Jews were expecting a God? If they were expecting someone like Moses, was Moses a God?

Did Moses die for people?
No one among his disciples knew Jesus to be God. And the son of God is metaphorical. Even anyone who is a peacemaker's is a son of God.

I think I have shown you the verse where Jews opinion who have no understanding was irrelevant to Christ by him asking his disciples "who do you say i am"

And affirming to be the son of God.

Yeah, we have already come to the conclusion of today lesson that Christians don't need Jews validation just as Muslims believe they don't

So topic has been achieved no need diverting

Yeah, we learnt also that your Jesus spoke in parable for his people not to understand his message. He subsequently explained the parable to only his disciples. Many believed him as a Prophet and God's messenger.

Alhamdulillah, our Jesus son of Mary did not deceive his people with words to fulfill one prophecy.
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah, All Prophets came to give life. Or is there any prophet in the Bible that gave otherwise?

So you mean the Jews can stop God's work if God is not careful? This makes no sense!

Which Bible verse says the Jews were expecting a God? If they were expecting someone like Moses, was Moses a God?

Did Moses die for people?
No one among his disciples knew Jesus to be God. And the son of God is metaphorical. Even anyone who is a peacemaker's is a son of God.

Yeah, we learnt also that your Jesus spoke in parable for his people not to understand his message. He subsequently explained the parable to only his disciples. Many believed him as a Prophet and God's messenger.

Alhamdulillah, our Jesus son of Mary did not deceive his people with words to fulfill one prophecy.
Your own na to talk make Dem say you no talk

All your dialogue with me have so far fallen to dust because no content

Now let's examine Isaiah 53 an old testament prophesy, mind you this wasn't Paul o, it is raw Torah even before Jesus came

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed Abdul can you tell me any prophet or person that fulfilled this old testament scripture who others are made heal because of his bruises?

Can you tell me someone who fulfilled this scripture of been bruised for other people sin?

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all Quran doesn't believe in someone taking iniquity of others so can you tell me who this person is?

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. A Lamb of God slaughtered for the sins of others without complaining can you tell me who this person is?

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors can you tell me how it's possible to die for the sins of many and who this person is

Mind you this is old testament and all old testament prophesies have been fulfilled

I challenge you to show me where any prophet said he came to give external life?

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

External life is externity only comes from God not prophet who doesn't create life, even Mohamed said he doesn't know what allah would do to him let alone giving people external life

I am waiting for answers to my questions

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABC / Loons Badboy Christian Rapper Turns To Islam Now 'goodboy' / Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.