Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years (49559 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Obakoolex(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
I just hope it's not Arnold Schwarzenegger that used his iron fist to remould that woman face to be like that grin grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by WHITELIGHTER: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Have you Heard Drake ever Talk about Marriage? undecided

Or Lil Wayne or Chris Brown?

The Very Smart Rich Male Celebrities know What's up! sad smiley

no wonder Dr Dre celebrated his divorce

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by larryking540: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2021
vincentjk:
Why are people now increasingly becoming obsessed with divorce?

Well, nothing lasts forever only God.
I've a short message for nairaland redpillers;

swallowing the redpill is good and advisable but bros nor go do pass yourself o. Treat your woman with respect, help out with chores in the house (cooking, washing, cleaning and taking care of the kids) if the need arises. Marry your friend and treat her with respect because someday it'll pay off.

When I look at olu Jacobs today, I recall when my dad was so sick that we the children even became tired of everything but my mum stood by him, cleaning and washing his body every now and then. She did all these because my dad treated her so well when they were younger.

Use your head bros. Pick a message or two from the redpill movement and leave the rest for who it's meant for.
tru bro ,and one more ,don't play manipulative games on people you love in the name of red pill ,she gave you all also give her all ,she isn't the course of the problem females are going around with
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
miniziter:
Why do foreign wives forbid bearing the husband's name.
WHAT OF MELINDA GATES? HILLARY CLINTON,MICHEL OBAMA?MELANIA TRUMP?IS A MATTER OF CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by olisaEze(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are all the Place Bashing Men and calling dem community Diccks!.. sad

But if all Men stayed faithful to dier wives/girlfriends, Hope u know Hunger will Kill 80% of Nigerian Girls? undecided smiley

Lwtmbb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If all men stay faithful to their WaGs, feminism in Nigeria will die of hunger in a fortnight!

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Bashnigga(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
10 years? E even last small. Some nowadays marriages don't even last to that extent.
No, they got married in 1986.
they've been seperated for 10 yrs now, they just finalized their divorce.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
miniziter:
Why do foreign wives forbid bearing the husband's name.

Because there is no where in the world where that is compulsory.

Names are just a nomenclature and deciding to answer your husband's name is a choice

4 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Loreettaa: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
KingDash:
thunder fire you, african women dey divorce dey collect money?? why you no go mind your business.
E pain am grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Loreettaa: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are all the Place Bashing Men and calling dem community Diccks!.. sad

But if all Men stayed faithful to dier wives/girlfriends, Hope u know Hunger will Kill 80% of Nigerian Girls? undecided smiley
Your sisters most definitely.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Reason Why Smart people like Ronaldo, Wizkid and Davido will NEVER marry their babymamas! cool smiley

Modern ladies are very smart! They use love, sentiments and emotions to Trap Rich and made men!

Once they have gotten a Slice of his Wealth, They Jet Off!

Guys Have to be Smart! sad
It is obvious many of you lots don't know how divorce processes work.

The one who earns more pays support most times because it is assumed that the other spouse sacrificed to make the other spouse to be where they are.

It doesn't always support women the laws are fair and were mostly made by your fellow men.Adele paid money to her husband even Carrie Underwood paid to her husband.The system works and because women are the main beneficiaries doesn't mean it always favours women

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Uyi168:
the woman nor too fine..

Too much botox and liposuction

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Stephendeals:
shocked shocked

$400 Million up for split down the middle

The future is female

Feminism is looking more like a movement to make laws favourable for women and grant them superiority (advantages) over men, not a fight for equality or equity.

Must you embarass yourself don't you know that the divorce laws are fair and women like Adele and Carrie Underwood paid monies to their ex-husbands.
Study the divorce laws before spilling rubbish to rub feminism in the mud.

4 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Terminator has been terminated
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Divorce.

One of the reasons to always choose your mother over your wife.

Yes, because your mother doesn't have a husband and your father will gladly choose your wife for you abi?

You boys should be mature enough to understand the place of a mother and wife and stop setting unnecessary hostilities between women.

Kukuma don't marry since you want to be your mother's second husband.

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Dshocker(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Terminator terminated their marriage after 10yrs
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by eminikansoso(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2021

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by eminikansoso(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yes, because your mother doesn't have a husband and your father will gladly choose your wife for you abi?

You boys should be mature enough to understand the place of a mother and wife and stop setting unnecessary hostilities between women.
My wife is my half, my children are my friends and my mother is my life, my everything
Iya ni wura iyebiye.
Mothers are incomparable, I don't know about yours but many mothers out there are still finding ways to better the lives of their children.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by seyz91(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2021
It's getting clearer by the day that "marriage is truly Overrated"
Zilixc:
What's really going on nowadays

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2021
eminikansoso:

My wife is my half, my children are my friends and my mother is my life, my everything
Iya ni wura iyebiye.
Mothers are incomparable, I don't know about yours but many mothers out there are still finding ways to better the lives of their children.

Nobody is dragging that with you just go and be her second husband, it's just sad that your father isn't also incomparable and in that picture of yours as well grin maybe that's how your kids won't regard you and claim their mom as incomparable too.

Better learn to love everyone and stop the unnecessary hostilities you want to add between mothers and daughters in law it's unnecessary.

Even your wife loves her parents and they are incomparable hopefully you won't be offended when she doesn't see the need to count you in her life.

3 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by guru90: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Terminator himself.................. But why is it that Foreigners so much love divorcing..............

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by shantti(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Divorce seems to be an intoxicating drug everyone wants to taste just for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by guru90: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

Too much botox and liposuction
Let me break it down for some people...
Meaning of those words:
Botox injections are noted primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.

While

Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by vannessa7(f): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Loreettaa:

I been wan say "like your mom" but I've repented. I'm now born again.

Maybe his mum is a baby mama, just saying grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2021
vincentjk:
Why are people now increasingly becoming obsessed with divorce?

Well, nothing lasts forever only God.
I've a short message for nairaland redpillers;

swallowing the redpill is good and advisable but bros nor go do pass yourself o. Treat your woman with respect, help out with chores in the house (cooking, washing, cleaning and taking care of the kids) if the need arises. Marry your friend and treat her with respect because someday it'll pay off.

When I look at olu Jacobs today, I recall when my dad was so sick that we the children even became tired of everything but my mum stood by him, cleaning and washing his body every now and then. She did all these because my dad treated her so well when they were younger.

Use your head bros. Pick a message or two from the redpill movement and leave the rest for who it's meant for.

Guys like you is the reason that thread was created for. So you believe that people will know that the person they are marrying is their enemy and still go ahead and marry them? Of course people think they are marrying their' friend' until wahala start.

And I feel like giving you flying-nodding for comparing your mama to ladies of today tongue tongue
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by vannessa7(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2021
vee22:
Haha stupid American laws encouraging divorce divorce your husband and become a millionaire kind of law

The law is fair, it's made with the understanding that whatever amount of money you made during the course of the marriage was with the help of your spouse, either through being there for you, encouragement, home keeping, cooking for you, taking care of your children, keeping you warm in bed, listening to you etc, it is assumed that the wife gave him a good platform to be able earn such amount and it also apply to men, if you married a rich woman and you divorced, the man gets a portion of the wealth, mañy men are doing this in America at least according to romance novels

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Ikea81: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Marriage has ended. 10years from today no one will want to marry.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by eminikansoso(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Nobody is dragging that with you just go and be her second husband, it's just sad that your father isn't also incomparable and in that picture of yours as well grin maybe that's how your kids won't regard you and claim their mom as incomparable too.

Better learn to love everyone and stop the unnecessary hostilities you want to add between mothers and daughters in law it's unnecessary.

Even your wife loves her parents and they are incomparable hopefully you won't be offended when she doesn't see the need to count you in her life.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=eminikansoso post=108902754][/quote]

Wetin concern me with you?

Why should it pain me?
Common swerve

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Lionnation: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Divorce at old age, their govt have their ass covered
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by 2braithe: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Preciieux:
With all these Divorce flying in the air, Na to just hold my breathe when getting married so I don't sniff in the flu......

But how do you love someone, you start thinking you can't live without the person, next thing you start thinking you're better off without the person....

We die here Na my marriage slogan, Nobody go leave each other.....

So if your partner wan leave, you go use rope tie am down shocked
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Daveambition:
That's their own cup of Agbo.
Btw, anyone heard from "Mosdii" lately..?
Kraze dey diz forum sha oo, pesin go just create signature such as:>
Nigerian Girls Are Useless, All Of Them...
Lol, very odd & funny speech.
Awon "Damn Nigga" et "FalseProphet"
Kolomental squad..
Omo.
grin grin

And rightouesness tooo. Rapture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe Poses Topless In New Photos / Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Eating Jollof Rice (pics, Vid) / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.