Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years (49558 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Ladycewhy(f): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Preciieux:
With all these Divorce flying in the air, Na to just hold my breathe when getting married so I don't sniff in the flu......

But how do you love someone, you start thinking you can't live without the person, next thing you start thinking you're better off without the person....

We die here Na my marriage slogan, Nobody go leave each other.....

No need to tie her, If she wants to leave, I'll follow her to where she's going to
lol the bolded reminds me of my aunt's husband. grin grin grin funny man
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by msrcusgarvey6(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
And you! Where's your homestead? Find some country to broaden up.
salesman82:
To an extent yes, to the other extent no. It secures the wealth for established kids gotten under the establishment of marriage..if he wants to sleep around with his remaining $200 million assets/wealth and stake and have others fighting over that, that's his choice. It is the best law to secure finances for what are classed as legitimate kids. Go and look at families where the man strolled all over the place, the main wife and kids get kicked out with nothing, kids all over, fighting once he dies etc. The man moves over to wife number two or mistress number two, who in turn steals what's there etc That's the purpose of it, it's up to the man to know the character of who he chooses as a wife. Nobody just marries a witch, rather they give signals etc of who they are and the men ignore it. Maria Shriver was not a gold digger but rather was an asset in his life. Without her, he could not have won the governorship of California as it is a democratic stronghold, while Arnie was a republican. Being the neice of the ever loved democratic late president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, she pulled and convinced democrats to vote for him. He had over seven sexual assault accusations against him at the time of the campaign and her influence got him the ticket as a republican in a historically democrat state. In the so called traditional countries you mentioned, you have families fighting fifty years after the testator of a will has died. If families realise their family male is potentially creating a mess, they'll sit up, secure the wealth for his kids (greedy family members should look away) and allow the man to fool around with what he's left with. You won't have families literally killing themselves over a mans wealth.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Mummyfour(f): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
vincentjk:
Why are people now increasingly becoming obsessed with divorce?

Well, nothing lasts forever only God.
I've a short message for nairaland redpillers;

swallowing the redpill is good and advisable but bros nor go do pass yourself o. Treat your woman with respect, help out with chores in the house (cooking, washing, cleaning and taking care of the kids) if the need arises. Marry your friend and treat her with respect because someday it'll pay off.

When I look at olu Jacobs today, I recall when my dad was so sick that we the children even became tired of everything but my mum stood by him, cleaning and washing his body every now and then. She did all these because my dad treated her so well when they were younger.

Use your head bros. Pick a message or two from the redpill movement and leave the rest for who it's meant for.
Standing ovation for this bro .I hope all those young men doing gra gra on nairaland would appreciate this comment and adjust themselves very well.
It's not by Macho, it's by being very sensible..
That olu Jacob's case really strikes a cord.
If he was not nice to his wife, I don't think she would have been doing it with all her heart if at all she decided to stand by him
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by bepositive11: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
princeade86:
Oyinbo and wahala. I don't understand d write up pls. They divorced after ten years, and another write up said they married since 1986

Meaning they had been separated for 10 years while negotiating the divorce
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by coolclarke(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
The great actor ❤️
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
joyfull120:
hmm divorce can never be for the good of anybody.

i think otherwise ma
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by charlsecy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
princeade86:
Oyinbo and wahala. I don't understand d write up pls. They divorced after ten years, and another write up said they married since 1986
Perhaps the divorce proceedings started 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by udomas(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2021
princeade86:

It took ten years and half to finally finalize the divorce process.
They got married in 1986 and then filed for divorce 10 and half years ago
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by LivingTribunal: 3:06am On Dec 30, 2021
salesman82:
She's 66 for your information, a mother of four, way far more fitter than almost all our Nigerian women her age. A high career woman who has pushed limits, the neice of the late president Kennedy and from one of America's most powerful families. She's more than beautiful for her age. Before we jump online and type nonsense, we need to use our thinking capacity. That's the same woman when young, so let's be respectful.

She has always been ugly. Kill yourself!!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by win2da: 5:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Adultery is bad... Whether from man or woman.... Adultery is be terrible
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
No one in your lineage is as good looking. I'll pay you huge bucks for you to post a video of your mum here. Gerout of here. Trolls come online and be typing nonsense with no sense. She's also achieved more than all your lineage combined, let that sink in.

LivingTribunal:

She has always been ugly. Kill yourself!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe Poses Topless In New Photos / Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Eating Jollof Rice (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.