Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years (49560 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Divorce here and there
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by petitejolie(f): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2021
princeade86:
Oyinbo and wahala. I don't understand d write up pls. They divorced after ten years, and another write up said they married since 1986
d divorce process took 10years to be finalized officially although for their mind Dem don divorce since.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by muheeb01(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Oyinbo and their wahala....prenup is very important

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional or herbal solution for you on your health....
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by LivingTribunal: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2021
She's ugly af

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by cmecproblem(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Who still wants to get married raise your hand?
More than 90% of you are getting married for selfish reasons. Breakup is inevitable.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Hamiltonii: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bizibi:
Arnold messed up..... Banged his maid and took care of the child under the wife's nose. That betrayal is painful

So? That's not enough reason. Look at Jacob, Abraham etc. White men are simply cúnts...Simps. They handed it to their women.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Funflipper: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dagger79:
Because I got married to a woman, and I want to get a divorce, just like that half of my property gone angry angry

That is why you must insist on signing prenup before putting that ring on her finger.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Hamiltonii: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
tarantino1:

You did not read the article well. The divorce process is what took ten years to complete.

They were actually married for 25 years 1986 to 2011. It ended when she discovered that Arnold got their housekeeper pregnant years back in 1997. Both she and the housekeeper got pregnant around the same time and had their sons within the same period.
But it took her 14 years to find out hence the divorce

They are still friends sha but the marriage not fit work again

Ha ha haaa! See this clown. Na you be their P.A?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by wink2015(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
White people marriage is somehow.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
She's 66 for your information, a mother of four, way far more fitter than almost all our Nigerian women her age. A high career woman who has pushed limits, the neice of the late president Kennedy and from one of America's most powerful families. She's more than beautiful for her age. Before we jump online and type nonsense, we need to use our thinking capacity. That's the same woman when young, so let's be respectful.

Uyi168:
the woman nor too fine..

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Arnold was stupid. His wife and his mistress who was the nanny to his kids gave birth 5 days apart in the same year, his wife gave birth September 27, his mistress who was their live in nanny gave birth on October the second. It was only when the child began to grow and look like Arnie that the wife sat the baby down and questioned her and her husband. For those who are totally ignorant of his now divorced wife, Maria Shrivers mum is the sister to the late President John Fitzgerald Kennedy who was the thirty fifth president of the United States. She comes from one of America's most powerful political families and was an established reporter. What Arnold did was worthy of a divorce, you don't get your nanny pregnant, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on her, keep her employed and still looking after your kids. What if she decided to kill all the kids due to her close contact with them Some men have no sense and I'm saying this as a man. Splitting the finances secures the wealth for the recognised children, because if you allow most men, they'll have kids all over the place, huge fights for assets when the man dies and nothing secured for the kids who were officially known as his based on his marriage agreement.

Jeromejnr:

Love of many has gone cold, moral decadence, lack of standards and principles, no fear of God, selfishness, self centredness, Me,Me, Me...its all about what I want.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Read about the woman in question, she isn't a broke woman but from one of America's most powerful and influencial families, i.e the Kennedy's. Don't forget her uncle was the late President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, her uncle the established senator Ted Kennedy.

Stephendeals:
shocked shocked

$400 Million up for split down the middle

The future is female

Feminism is looking more like a movement to make laws favourable for women and grant them superiority (advantages) over men, not a fight for equality or equity.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Do some homework about Maria Shriver, she literally was the main reason he won the governorship of California. She pulled in democrat voters for her republican husband. He had numerous sex scandals against him at that point in time. Maria is also not an off the road person, but is the neice of the 35th president of the USA, i.e. the Late JFK. Conservative estimates put the value of her family at close to ,$2 billion USD. With uncles including the list of Robert Kennedy who was the attorney general of the USA under his brother John Fitzgerald Kennedy who was then president. Her uncle was the established senator Ted Kennedy. She was one of the main anchors of NBC news etc. Arnie messed up big time and has to pay up. Simples.

WHITELIGHTER:
I still wonder why these westerners still get married, especially the men…..it doesn’t Favour them in any way

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yeah it confirms that he is useless now. Time to dump him.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
salesman82:

Read about the woman in question, she isn't a broke woman but from one of America's most powerful and influencial families, i.e the Kennedy's. Don't forget her uncle was the late President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, her uncle the established senator Ted Kennedy.

Only in western countries, cant do that in traditional countries.

This culture has only bred gold diggers.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
To an extent yes, to the other extent no. It secures the wealth for established kids gotten under the establishment of marriage..if he wants to sleep around with his remaining $200 million assets/wealth and stake and have others fighting over that, that's his choice. It is the best law to secure finances for what are classed as legitimate kids. Go and look at families where the man strolled all over the place, the main wife and kids get kicked out with nothing, kids all over, fighting once he dies etc. The man moves over to wife number two or mistress number two, who in turn steals what's there etc That's the purpose of it, it's up to the man to know the character of who he chooses as a wife. Nobody just marries a witch, rather they give signals etc of who they are and the men ignore it. Maria Shriver was not a gold digger but rather was an asset in his life. Without her, he could not have won the governorship of California as it is a democratic stronghold, while Arnie was a republican. Being the neice of the ever loved democratic late president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, she pulled and convinced democrats to vote for him. He had over seven sexual assault accusations against him at the time of the campaign and her influence got him the ticket as a republican in a historically democrat state. In the so called traditional countries you mentioned, you have families fighting fifty years after the testator of a will has died. If families realise their family male is potentially creating a mess, they'll sit up, secure the wealth for his kids (greedy family members should look away) and allow the man to fool around with what he's left with. You won't have families literally killing themselves over a mans wealth.

quentin06:

Only in western countries, cant do that in traditional countries.

This culture has only bred gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Eryyy92: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omo see client
Na to go find her
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
She's 66 for your information, a mother of four, way far more fitter than almost all our Nigerian women her age. A high career woman who has pushed limits, the neice of the late president Kennedy and from one of America's most powerful families. She's more than beautiful for her age. Before we jump online and type nonsense, we need to use our thinking capacity. That's the same woman when young, so let's be respectful.

LivingTribunal:
She's ugly af

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by mindtricks: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
vincentjk:
Why are people now increasingly becoming obsessed with divorce?

Well, nothing lasts forever only God.
I've a short message for nairaland redpillers;

swallowing the redpill is good and advisable but bros nor go do pass yourself o. Treat your woman with respect, help out with chores in the house (cooking, washing, cleaning and taking care of the kids) if the need arises. Marry your friend and treat her with respect because someday it'll pay off.

When I look at olu Jacobs today, I recall when my dad was so sick that we the children even became tired of everything but my mum stood by him, cleaning and washing his body every now and then. She did all these because my dad treated her so well when they were younger.

Use your head bros. Pick a message or two from the redpill movement and leave the rest for who it's meant for.

Spot on.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by mindtricks: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
salesman82:

You know them so well.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Uyi168: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
salesman82:

..stop ranting.
i didn't insult her..
its just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
It just happens to be a very useless observation when scrutinized and is quite synonymous with trolls.

Uyi168:
..stop ranting.
i didn't insult her..
its just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Nobody is dragging that with you just go and be her second husband, it's just sad that your father isn't also incomparable and in that picture of yours as well grin maybe that's how your kids won't regard you and claim their mom as incomparable too.

Better learn to love everyone and stop the unnecessary hostilities you want to add between mothers and daughters in law it's unnecessary.

Even your wife loves her parents and they are incomparable hopefully you won't be offended when she doesn't see the need to count you in her life.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
princeade86:
Oyinbo and wahala. I don't understand d write up pls. They divorced after ten years, and another write up said they married since 1986

It took 10 years to finalize the divorce there are properties and businesses between them I agree with Maria on this one. A lying and cheating man is a liability for the whole family instead of racking his brain on how to develop wealth he will be using his sense to be covering his tracks and most when you actually think about it have nothing creative to offer the world apart from cheating techniques

I’m not saying men should not enjoy but know what you stand to lose when you Bleep up because with most educated women can’t eat your cake and have it so enjoy the maids

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Stephendeals: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
salesman82:

The Money in Question was Made by Arnold and she is collecting a share amounting to almost 200 Mil but she is not broke and cant let go, the back and forth in Property settlement allowed the case to linger for years but she is not about the money...
GErarahia
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Uyi168: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
salesman82:

It just happens to be a very useless observation when scrutinized and is quite synonymous with trolls.

see this ozwor.
Abeg carry your frustrations enter bush.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
miniziter:
Why do foreign wives forbid bearing the husband's name.
so if he publicly embarrassed you like Arnold did no need to change name lol movement
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gee64:
They divorce for selfish reason.

Sorry but any man that can hide a child under your roof is not a selfish reason? Some of you may not even know how many children you actually have out there until your old age
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
It's is about securing a well deserved future for the legitimate kids she had with him. What's to stop him from going on and remmarying and willing eventually all he has to the other kids? Let's think outside our small box called Nigeria once in a while.

Stephendeals:

The Money in Question was Made by Arnold and she is collecting a share amounting to almost 200 Mil but she is not broke and cant let go, the back and forth in Property settlement allowed the case to linger for years but she is not about the money...
GErarahia

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
olisaEze:
Divorces happen because of unrealistic expectations from both partners.

Fact is if u don’t take ur partner's love for granted, you’ll realize some things are just unpardonable.

Love will have ladies literally believing that their man can walk on water if he claims so.

When faced with the reality that another woman’s 'oil pot' can give his member an erection just like theirs does, disappointment slowly gives way to anger and then hell’s fury is let loose.

Lower ur expectations and you’ll both be just fine.

Never lower your expectations they are there for a reason standards are there to weed out the nonsense partners and get peace of mind have you ever wondered why when you leave someone who was wicked to you they always look rough and unkept afterwards … sometimes you can walk right out of heaven to hell because you lowered expectations and kept walking following people who would rather see you suffer to control you
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Stephendeals: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
salesman82:
It's is about securing a well deserved future for the legitimate kids she had with him. What's to stop him from going on and remmarying and willing eventually all he has to the other kids? Let's think outside our small box called Nigeria once in a while.

Securing which right of which legitimate Children, her portion of the properties and monies are written in the name of the children abi shocked undecided big thinker, even Jackie Chan already willed his asset to charity because his legitimate child is a junky and irresponsible so your reasoning that the financials largess ladies get from divorces as fighting for legitimate children is faulty... Dr. Dre is still catering for his Children but his ex wife who was already in another relationship was still fighting for a billion dolls in separation. My initial post was not ad hominien on Ms Kennedy but in your myopic thinking you reduced it to just her
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
The Dr Dre who you mentioned has a daughter living out of a car with no support from her dad. Maria's kids were dependants at the time of the divorce and hence the need to secure their future. You can disinherit adult legitimate ones, not kids which is where Shrivers children fell into at the time of filing for a divorce. You mentioned Jackie Chan, that's a grown up adult and not a kid. You are to provide for them according to earnings while they are still teenagers and not adults, however once they cross the road into adulthood they are owed nothing. That's the case of Jackie Chan etc, do some homework before you type. Check Jackie Chan's son's life and you'll see he was already given the best of life. Shrivers last child was born in 1997 and at the time of their separation was still very much a young lad by the time of events. You just seem to read headlines of articles without getting proper information on details entailed. Had his wife divorced Jackie before that child was a legal adult, funds to secure his future Wouod have been taken into consideration, however once an adult and the child had been adequately provided for, there is no legal requirement to will anything to them. It's about securing the future of legitimate children under the umbrella of marriage.

Stephendeals:

Securing which right of which legitimate Children, her portion of the properties and monies are written in the name of the children abi shocked undecided big thinker, even Jackie Chan already willed his asset to charity because his legitimate child is a junky and irresponsible so your reasoning that the financials largess ladies get from divorces as fighting for legitimate children is faulty... Dr. Dre is still catering for his Children but his ex wife who was already in another relationship was still fighting for a billion dolls in separation. My initial post was not ad hominien on Ms Kennedy but in your myopic thinking you reduced it to just her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Eating Jollof Rice (pics, Vid) / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London / Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.