Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? (726 Views)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement / My Girlfriend Father Took Her Away From Me And Our Baby / Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by DEmejioba1: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2021
We have a six month old baby and my wife has missed her period over a month now.We are in panick mood. Pls what can we do for the sake of our little baby?
Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by caesymore(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2021
LOLz...

OP relax, sweet in the middle na gift of God to Man that gift alone dey make me praise Jah more as God with doing, come to think of it if na all this pastors help for creation as hypocritic as they are they fit tell Bros J them to commot sweet in the middle grin

Mehn...

back to the matter, I work in a Hospital, e get this one of my patients a Muslim the wife born for January right now as I dey type the wife dey on admission she gave birth again on 21st December. There is no need to panic people will talk shaa no mind them health wise una two go dey ok body no be firewood no blame yourself me wey dey even type na so e sweet my Pa and Ma too, I am barley a year older than my younger bro we gel well well like twins he respects me well though not all those big unnecessary respect that is portrayed to older bros like the tittle before name part . we turned out fine he works in the Court and I in the Hospital.

Just be financially ready for the D day you will be alright.

Modified: spoke to them on family planning after there Jan baby they said it was against there belief I was irked when she took in and came for abortion I sent them to see a Gynae. in our facility who refused to do the abortion, I come dey wonder your religion no agree with birth control but e agree with abortion very weird and diabolic religion to me though.

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by richmondefosa(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2021
undecided

Did you and your wife discuss family planning and family planning methods? I really do not understand what advice you want us to give you.

These things are reversible; family planning methods I mean. Now your wife is pregnant and you're coming to Nairaland to seek advice. Do you want us to tell you to abort your baby as a married man or what? No I ask you. What advice do you want us to give to you?

Fix your house man. Learn your lesson.
This thread is even getting me angry. angry

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by Ahmback(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2021
richmondefosa:
undecided

Did you and your wife discuss family planning and family planning methods? I really do not understand what advice you want us to give you.

These things are reversible; family planning methods I mean. Now your wife is pregnant and you're coming to Nairaland to seek advice. Do you want us to tell you to abort your baby as a married man or what? No I ask you. What advice do you want us to give to you?

period!

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by sisisioge: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Nothing....your baby will be ok....he or she will just have a little harder time adjusting to sharing your attention with the pregnancy and the coming baby. Do not believe that he wont walk, talk or grow as should because his mom is pregnant again. Lies! My three cousins all have exactly 12 months between them and they are fine....meaning, their mother was pregnant when each was 3 months old. No sweats.

However, to ensure you're adequately able to care for your children, better get family planning after this. School fees, feeding , clothing, medicals, etc are pretty expensive. There is no point birthing babies in staircase arrangement o. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
You will be fine. Mercy Johnson too did the same except your fears are based on finances and even at that, you will find a way around it. Don't think abortion. Have it and go for family planning.
Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by Oluromantic: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Everything na double double. Congratulations. You na strong man. Just dey enjoy yourself dey go

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by Jidemoo: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2021
You be correct sharpshooter

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by DEmejioba1: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2021
richmondefosa:
undecided

Writing comments or contributing to the topic is a choice,you can choose not to comment if you think you are angry with it.
Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by DEmejioba1: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2021
sisisioge:
Nothing....your baby will be ok....he or she will just have a little harder time adjusting to sharing your attention with the pregnancy and the coming baby. Do not believe that he wont walk, talk or grow as should because his mom is pregnant again. Lies! My three cousins all have exactly 12 months between them and they are fine....meaning, their mother was pregnant when each was 3 months old. No sweats.

However, to ensure you're adequately able to care for your children, better get family planning after this. School fees, feeding , clothing, medicals, etc are pretty expensive. There is no point birthing babies in staircase arrangement o. Good luck.

Thank u man
Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by DEmejioba1: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2021
caesymore:
LOLz...

OP relax, sweet in the middle na gift of God to Man that gift alone dey make me praise Jah more as Man with doing come to think of it if na all this pastors help for creation as hypocritic as they are they fit tell Bros J them to commot sweet in the middle grin

Mehn...

back to the matter, I work in a Hospital, e get this one of my patients a Muslim the wife born for January right now as I dey type the wife dey on admission she gave birth again on 21st December. There is no need to panic people will talk shaa no mind them health wise una two go dey ok body no be firewood no blame yourself me wey dey even type na so e sweet my Pa and Ma too, I am barley a year older than my younger bro we gel well well like twins he respects me well though not all those big unnecessary respect that is portrayed to older bros like the tittle before name part . we turned out fine he works in the Court and I in the Hospital.

Just be financially ready for the D day you will be alright.

Modified: spoke to them on family planning after there Jan baby they said it was against there belief I was irked when she took in and came for abortion I sent them to see a Gynae in our facility who refused to do the abortion, I come dey wonder your religion no agree with birth control but e agree with abortion very weird and diabolic religion to me though.

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do For The Sake Of Our Baby? by richmondefosa(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2021
DEmejioba1:

Writing comments or contributing to the topic is a choice,you can choose not to comment if you think you are angry with it.

I acknowledge it's a choice. And I have freedom to exercise that choice whichever way I can, provided I don't go against the rules of this platform which last time I checked, I haven't gone against.

You could have also decided to ignore my response too but we both know you couldn't. You had the same choice as me and you exercised yours. You had to reply me same way I had to reply the OP.

Do you now see how hypocritical it is?

Modified
I see you're the OP.
My point still stands. You could have decided to ignore me too.

(1) (Reply)

Shoes For Sale - Wardrobe Decluttering / Being born in a dysfunctional household…. Rants / Are You A First Born? Do This Spiritual Prayer .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.