Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement (18248 Views)

Christmas Gift For My Daughters / I Won't Collect Bride Price For My Daughters If Disvirgined Before Marriage- Man / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by BigShishi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXq9KQQXg1Q

Baby announcement. My three daughters always wanted another sibling and for years we told them it wasn't going to happen. When mummy eventually got pregnant, we kept it a secret from them for almost 4 months.. Then we finally decided to go ahead with the baby announcement. Fast forward to October 2023 our prince was born..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Feb 06
Daughters are just the sweetest.💖✨
You and your wife did a good job raising such sweet girls.
Their baby brother is already blessed to have such siblings.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by caesymore(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06
Congratulations Man, you've got a lovely home.

Cheers you're the Inlaw of Men with a Prince 🍻

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by BigShishi(m): 11:53am On Feb 08
mariahAngel:

No lies grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by BigShishi(m): 11:53am On Feb 08
caesymore:
Congratulations Man, you've got a lovely home.

Cheers you the inlaw of men with a Prince 🍻

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Sabadon(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08
wink

Awwwww,see the joy, I could only imagine when they found out the gender, this is pure love, man you ve got a lovely home.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Westerhoffe(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08
Awwwnnn…
This got me emotional mehn!
Their reaction is just too sincere!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by robinfemi: 12:28pm On Feb 08
Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by UptownVibes(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:
So sons bitter? Leave that thing.. Na how you take raise you child go determine if he or she will be human or wild animal. It has got nothing to do with the gender.. Op thanks for raising such a beautiful sweet heart... More fuel to your tank..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Inspirer1: 12:30pm On Feb 08
Wowww, lovely...

They really wanted to have a younger sibling

May God continue to bless your home. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Babathanks(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08
Congratulations
God bless your home 🥰. I guess you’re outside the country though, I wish to train my children outside the country too🥰. I love the aura

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Odin13: 12:32pm On Feb 08
Sweet love cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by mrjoeblinks: 12:32pm On Feb 08
Ehen?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Skillsnigeria: 12:32pm On Feb 08
grin
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by free2ryhme: 12:33pm On Feb 08
BigShishi:

Baby announcement. My three daughters always wanted another sibling and for years we told them it wasn't going to happen. When mummy eventually got pregnant, we kept it a secret from them for almost 4 months.. Then we finally decided to go ahead with the baby announcement. Fast forward to October 2023 our prince was born..
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Georgeduke84: 12:33pm On Feb 08
I nearly cried with them o without even knowing the reason for their cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Justbehave(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08
mariahAngel:
Shame on you. If your brothers are bitter,we are not. Everything to you must be gender biased. Op such a wonderful home. Congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by osuofia2(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
grin
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Ategberoson(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08
Congratulations, I tap into this

This year is mine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Regardless: 12:36pm On Feb 08
Daughters are the really sweet sha. If na teenage guys, dem go dy reason say so popsy and mumsy still dy active? grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Tradepunter2: 12:37pm On Feb 08
People still dy born for this economy The two kids I have are perfect.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by thatsleepboy1: 12:37pm On Feb 08

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by gaby(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08
BigShishi:

So sweet.

Now, I want one more...

Congratulations, brother man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by JayPeeOham: 12:37pm On Feb 08
Goosebumps!!!

But

This na abroad vibes na...I go like see the video of one family wey dey Oshodi, Mushin, Orile, Ajegunle, Langbasa, Up Iweka, or that biggest floating slum in Africa, I want check something

7 Likes

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Jamiubond009(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08
angry SMA gold 7500 per tin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by Jamiubond009(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08
grin if you have girls,you are on pension for life as a father grin

5 Likes 1 Share

grin
Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by gaby(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08
Inspirer1:
Wowww, lovely...

They really wanted to have a younger sibling

May God continue to bless your home. Amen

And the youngest sibling will keep wanting to have a younger sibling. Na so my parents take manufacture 11 of us kowaiii grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement by ugodson(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08
Wow i must say. The video was beautiful love the surprise and the kids reactions. Congratulations i pray its a boy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend / Is It Offensive To Refer To Someone As Fat In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.